_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1433 1434 [1435] 1436 1437 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5687034 times)

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette Mission 11: Team Killer edition
« Reply #21510 on: December 14, 2013, 04:24:09 am »

((Wait. Are you thinking about taking MORE 'evil eldritch being attractor' pills?))

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21511 on: December 14, 2013, 04:26:19 am »

((Wait. Are you thinking about taking MORE 'evil eldritch being attractor' pills?))
((Of course not. "Taking" implies controlled dosage. "Overdosing on" is far more suited for this context.))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21512 on: December 14, 2013, 08:21:42 am »

Not much to do aside from waiting until the anomaly's been dealt with and probably killed someone else in the process.

Spend another turn slowly concentrating on using the glove (dynamic bonus).
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #21513 on: December 14, 2013, 09:17:58 am »

"I have a suspicion... that I am not suited for a career in medicine. Ow."

Receive medical aid, and replacement cyberfeet.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #21514 on: December 14, 2013, 09:31:46 am »

((I like how the pill machine hasn't been used in a sensible way yet. Everyone is too focused on horribly abusing it.
If I had access I would just put a simple painkiller into it and eat the result. Instant lack of pain rolls forever. Well I assume that is what it would do, seems logical, just like everyone knew that eating the battery pill would be a REALLY bad idea. The pill machine is actually very predictable for a Nyars box reward. It was a Nyars box right?))
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #21515 on: December 14, 2013, 09:45:11 am »

(I actually already have that as a random drop from Nyars - permanent painkiller, I mean. Got it for three tokens, but it's useless to Jim. :P)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #21516 on: December 14, 2013, 09:47:42 am »

(I actually already have that as a random drop from Nyars - permanent painkiller, I mean. Got it for three tokens, but it's useless to Jim. :P)
((I know, but this one is theoretically free. Or at least only the price of regular painkiller))
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #21517 on: December 14, 2013, 10:24:27 am »

((Who is Nyars and what other awful pieces of tech have you recieved from him?))

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #21518 on: December 14, 2013, 11:02:16 am »

Loiter around the hangar area, send mail to AM. If corpse cleanup duty can start, report for duty to where I need to be

Quote from: Pancaek -> AM
Dear ma'am,

I have to admit that I was already a big fan of yours before this little debacle, but now that I have actually seen you at work, I must confess that you have become somewhat of a hero to me.
Is there any chance you would take me as your apprentice in all things space magic?

Love and huggles,

Pancaek Nilys

((Who is Nyars and what other awful pieces of tech have you recieved from him?))
((Nyars sells packages that are color and symbol coded, which contain discarded/weird tech and stuff. I believe Parisbre has a full list of what people have gotten out of them in his sig))

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21519 on: December 14, 2013, 11:18:02 am »

Loiter around the hangar area, send mail to AM. If corpse cleanup duty can start, report for duty to where I need to be

Dear ma'am,

I have to admit that I was already a big fan of yours before this little debacle, but now that I have actually seen you at work, I must confess that you have become somewhat of a hero to me.
Is there any chance you would take me as your apprentice in all things space magic?

Love and huggles,

Pancaek Nilys

((Nyars sells packages that are color and symbol coded, which contain discarded/weird tech and stuff. I believe Parisbre has a full list of what people have gotten out of them in his sig))
((Nyars gave out the deathcube, Timmy's spacemagic thingy, various strange weapons, a bottle with the spirits of past convicts in it, a very ominous box, and about three sets of usable armor-like things. Oh, and the clean-cutting knife that messes with people's heads. That's the short list.))
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #21520 on: December 14, 2013, 11:22:18 am »

Dear ma'am,

Love and huggles,

Pancaek Nilys

((Nyars gave out the deathcube, Timmy's spacemagic thingy, various strange weapons, a bottle with the spirits of past convicts in it, a very ominous box, and about three sets of usable armor-like things. Oh, and the clean-cutting knife that messes with people's heads. That's the short list.))
((What have I gotten myself into?))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #21521 on: December 14, 2013, 11:26:43 am »

((What have I gotten myself into?))

((One tip - the number of sides on a figure seems to indicate power (and associated danger). So heptagons are your friend, triangles are mostly not a good deal at all.))

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #21522 on: December 14, 2013, 11:30:14 am »

((Not my sig. I've got appearance and roles/equipment.
It's here. http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=108083.msg4069128#msg4069128))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21523 on: December 14, 2013, 12:00:26 pm »

(I guess I just post my sheet here.)
-snip-
(Here to fuck shit up and be an all-round badass. :P)
((I can't wait until he encounters the HMRC's resident badasses. Who include a 4-armed synthetic person skilled with space magic stuff who would look down on Goliath*, a man in a giant syhtnetic thingy inside a suit of powered armor bigger than many mechs who has access to a universal manipulator, multiple assorted robots and space wizards, and two suspected eldritch abominations working as a medic/mad surgeon and the guy selling stuff in the armory. And a catgirl. And a kid.
There's also Xan, but despite shapeshifting abilities that would put the unholy child of John Carpenter's Thing and a Skrull to shame he doesn't have any physical stats.))

((FUCK. YOU. ALL.))
((First of all, no one else had any part in this. Only blame me.
...Second, I didn't have any idea this might happen. I asked the aforementioned mad surgeon/probable eldritch abomination about if bad things could happen, and my response was "It might". MIGHT! You'd think that if my course of action would cause massive damage to the planet's infrastructure and the ship, there would be a more definitive no, but nope. "It might"! Okay, you might want to put some blame on the Doctor. And on Grate's inferiority complex. Which is based on being unable to use his technical skills on missions, due to his lack of ability to find and purchase such systems, so we can blame the economy too.))

((FUCK. YOU. ALL.))
((Huh. He only just submitted the sheet... Guess that's a new record.))
((Gamerlord exceeds expectations often. He often uses profanity and the like to do so.))

((And that was only the one pill; what if someone ate several?))
((NO. BAD XAN. BAD. NO BIOMASS COOKIE FOR YOU.))

((Seriously, one causes untold destruction, and you want to eat a bunch?

((I like how the pill machine hasn't been used in a sensible way yet. Everyone is too focused on horribly abusing it.
((I was planning to do some controlled testing, but I wanted to get this test out of the way first.))

If I had access I would just put a simple painkiller into it and eat the result. Instant lack of pain rolls forever.
((Going without pain would be bad between firefights.))

Well I assume that is what it would do, seems logical, just like everyone knew that eating the battery pill would be a REALLY bad idea.
((DAMMIT THE DOCTOR SAID IT MIGHT GO WRONG! MIGHT!))

((Paris has a list of everything in his sig.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21524 on: December 14, 2013, 12:19:13 pm »

Well I assume that is what it would do, seems logical, just like everyone knew that eating the battery pill would be a REALLY bad idea.
((DAMMIT THE DOCTOR SAID IT MIGHT GO WRONG! MIGHT!))
((Are you sure he meant it literally like that and not just saying "might" in the same way one would say, "it might be a bad idea to snort polonium and cuddle the Demon Core?"))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want
Pages: 1 ... 1433 1434 [1435] 1436 1437 ... 2101