_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1558 1559 [1560] 1561 1562 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5720034 times)

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Repair and Rescue
« Reply #23385 on: January 29, 2014, 02:43:39 pm »

Sweet. Next move - get a realistic simulation of a planetary system that has at least 6 planets. Inhabited, preferably. And also preferably a real system. Orbits don't exactly matter.

It has to be scaled-down in relation to me, though. A planet the size of Earth, for instance, would be the size of my head.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 04:44:30 pm by Harry Baldman »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #23386 on: January 29, 2014, 02:57:07 pm »

(level up, PW?)

(Yeah, I don't know if I need to level up either or what. >.>)

Jim heads outside to see what the hell just happened. If it's possible to plan ahead, he'll check on Simus first since Auron is rather blatantly deceased while, being a robot, her mortality is in question. Also he'l attempt to put out the fire via his microwave amplifier.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2014, 11:24:26 am by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23387 on: January 29, 2014, 03:12:56 pm »

Open the box.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #23388 on: January 29, 2014, 03:14:44 pm »

Attack course. (Afterwards, questions).

Spoiler: Gorat 'Chin' Ivanos (click to show/hide)
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #23389 on: January 29, 2014, 03:53:35 pm »

"Hmm.  Alien tech?  As in, stuff from lost worlds?  I'd be curious enough to buy something, but I want to check some things first."

Saint then turns back to Dubley, and watches him open the box.  He also notices his wristpad beep, and spends a minute reading Miyamoto's reply.  He quickly types out a reply.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #23390 on: January 29, 2014, 03:58:40 pm »

Start a war game in the VR, set it to ship boarding combat. Find the armory bar, and the vodka.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 04:09:21 pm by smurfingtonthethird »
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23391 on: January 29, 2014, 07:34:26 pm »

Go lie down and try to sleep to get the propane out.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #23392 on: January 29, 2014, 09:54:10 pm »

Mesk wanders aimlessly for a while, carefully avoiding contact with any of the increasing amount of unfamiliar faces.  He eventually settles himself on a vacant seat in the rec room and grabs Manuel, his pet hand.
"Alright Manny, listen carefully.  I need you to skitter and scuttle your way through this room and freak out anybody who's able to be freaked out.  Can you do that for me?"
Play with Manuel, teach him some tricks, freak people out.

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #23393 on: January 30, 2014, 12:36:25 am »

''sigh"
grab an appropriately sized uniform and hand it to Erin then wander toward RnD and engage nyars
"I hear you sell old RnD "stuff" will 3 token get anything?"

So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #23394 on: January 30, 2014, 11:21:16 am »

If possible, go and run the AM amp Defence course in VR. If not possible, go and faff about

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #23395 on: January 30, 2014, 01:53:45 pm »

Do you have any colors in mind? (assume dynamic bonus gained anyways, to save time).

((You have to ask?  Northern Green, of course!  Too bad you had to ask- I was looking forward to the AM being sarcastic at Lars.))

Construct that Northern Green robe!

She'd be sarcastic, but it would be lost on Lars, no doubt.

You head over the briefing room and get Steve fitted for a robe before trying to sew it together by hand.

[1+1]

Now...how do needles work....

Erin slows to a fast walk as she approaches the armory kiosk, looking around while rubbing her hands gleefully like a kid in a candy store, or, perhaps, a hyperactive psychopath in very near proximity to a weapons stockpile of indeterminate but vast destructive potential.
( ) "Guten Tag! I have it on good authority you have giant robot lasers and Radical Space Magic here?"

Hmm. Something seemed... off. Checking her excitement further, she takes a good, long look at the Armory Master, pursing her lips and cranking contemplatively at her head screw. Had she just been in stasis for too long, or...?

( ︿) "...Do I... know you from somewhere...?"

Spoiler:  OOC (click to show/hide)

"We have weapons and Amps, yes. Also no, you don't know me from anywhere." The armory master says, looking away from milno for a moment.

((@HailFire: The armory is a kiosk protruding out of a wall with a some clear glass keeping armory master and "soldiers" separated.))

"It pushed some thoughts of the superiority of machines and weakness of flesh into my mind once, I guess. Never happened again, though." Milno answers, glancing at the newcomers - newbie naked woman and May - for a moment. "It seems pretty useful and all, but this kind of alien stuff is hard to trust. On that note, any thoughts on the sharkmist thing inside me?" he asks, genuinely interested in the opinion of someone who has seen far more alien fuckery than him.

Answer and ask.

Spoiler: Timeskip Quote (click to show/hide)

"Hard to say. It's organic, so I assume it just became symbiotic with you as what amounts to an accident; some sort of side effect of the rapid regeneration of tissue in the healing tanks over in the infirmary. Maybe a mixing genetic material? I dunno, more the doc's area then mine but he'd just want to dissect you."

((Ah, this is where to post. >__>))

Feyri wonders if she had learned anything from past mission and meditation in the span of time [stuff] happened (level up, PW?).

She also asks the AM if she could ask her for some advice in utilizing the synthflesh body for better use in accordance with the MKIII.

Wait...did you do anything on the last mission? I forgot, it's been a while?

As per using the synthflesh better with a mkIII...I actually can't think of anything. Synthflesh just kinda makes you better to begin with. In fact, most people don't even wear mk III's after getting synthflesh.

Sweet. Next move - get a realistic simulation of a planetary system that has at least 6 planets. Inhabited, preferably. And also preferably a real system. Orbits don't exactly matter.

It has to be scaled-down in relation to me, though. A planet the size of Earth, for instance, would be the size of my head.

Ok, series of planets it is. Now, you want the distance between those planets scaled realistically too? Because, with planets about the size of your head....well, the distances would be a bit large.

(level up, PW?)

(Yeah, I don't know if I need to level up either or what. >.>)

Jim heads outside to see what the hell just happened. If it's possible to plan ahead, he'll check on Simus first since Auron is rather blatantly deceased while, being a robot, her mortality is in question. Also he'l attempt to put out the fire via his microwave amplifier.

Well, outside a bunch of junk you've never seen is on fire. Yeah, thats about standard isn't it? Oh well.
[exo:2+1+1+1]

You clench all four fists and concentrate. An aura of cold materializes around you and then expands, flowing out as a shimmering sphere that snuffs out the flames around you and turns the salvage yard from a burning mass of exploded metal into a frozen mass of exploded metal.  Whew, that was pretty tiring; your head hurts.

Whatever. You go over and grab both simus and Auron's bodies and carry them back to he infirmary.

((I forget too, honestly))

Open the box.
Inside is what looks like a rather strange handgun...or maybe one of those radar guns cops use? The "shooty" end is just a rounded metallic dome, while the other side, the where the hammer would be on a normal fire arm, has an lcd display and a numeric keypad.

Attack course. (Afterwards, questions).

This loads a long metal hall with display screens on the walls, all flashing the word GO! and displaying big green arrows pointing down the hall. You can see, even from here, that there are slits in the wall farther down.

"Hmm.  Alien tech?  As in, stuff from lost worlds?  I'd be curious enough to buy something, but I want to check some things first."

Saint then turns back to Dubley, and watches him open the box.  He also notices his wristpad beep, and spends a minute reading Miyamoto's reply.  He quickly types out a reply.
You watch the other new guy open the box. Well, it didn't have a face hugger in it, so thats something.

Start a war game in the VR, set it to ship boarding combat. Find the armory bar, and the vodka.
We don't have vodka around here.

We have HMRC standard, which is about as strong as rubbing alcohol, Xeno spit, Astro and Maldavian Mind Rot. At least thats what we have in terms of booze.

There are also some smokes that I don't think anyone ever tired.

Go lie down and try to sleep to get the propane out.
You attempt to sleep off your habit of using industrial chemicals as intoxicants.

Mesk wanders aimlessly for a while, carefully avoiding contact with any of the increasing amount of unfamiliar faces.  He eventually settles himself on a vacant seat in the rec room and grabs Manuel, his pet hand.
"Alright Manny, listen carefully.  I need you to skitter and scuttle your way through this room and freak out anybody who's able to be freaked out.  Can you do that for me?"
Play with Manuel, teach him some tricks, freak people out.
You send out your severed hand and then hide behind a table, giggling to yourself as you watch.

''sigh"
grab an appropriately sized uniform and hand it to Erin then wander toward RnD and engage nyars
"I hear you sell old RnD "stuff" will 3 token get anything?"

You give a give a uniform to the naked lady (Corsair's character confirmed for not liking naked ladies?) and then head over to nyars.

"It will get you a small capsule."

If possible, go and run the AM amp Defence course in VR. If not possible, go and faff about

Defense course eh? Okie dokie. This puts you big empty room with a button on the ground, right by your feet. The button is labeled "PRESS WHEN READY"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #23396 on: January 30, 2014, 02:00:02 pm »

Jim waits in the infirmary for the two to wake up so he can get an explanation for what exactly happened out there. "Steve, do we have external cameras on the ship? If so, can I get the footage of what caused the explosion? I'll take the view from their cams if I have to."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #23397 on: January 30, 2014, 02:06:15 pm »

Check. Do I have my laser rifle as well? How many slits do I see?

Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #23398 on: January 30, 2014, 02:36:56 pm »

Grab some shitty HMRC standard and complain moderately while drinking it. Wander over to where everyone else is.
"Hello naked lady. I don't think we've met before. You should probably use that uniform."
« Last Edit: January 30, 2014, 09:29:51 pm by smurfingtonthethird »
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #23399 on: January 30, 2014, 02:51:56 pm »

((The robe is for me, not Steve.  But that's an idea worthy of entertaining.))

Lars frowned.  How did this go?  He laid out and checked those measurements again...

Charge up another robemaking bonus!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.
Pages: 1 ... 1558 1559 [1560] 1561 1562 ... 2101