_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1566 1567 [1568] 1569 1570 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5686358 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Repair and Rescue
« Reply #23505 on: February 01, 2014, 11:45:36 pm »

"First of all, you were dead for less than a minute before the Doctor turned your life support back on. That's not really enough to get worked up over. You should be glad that's ALL she did, and that I'm not letting her do anything further than you. It was revenge enough, and it ought to be out of her system now. Second, I accepted only that you were not shooting to kill. Whatever your intention, you chose to pull that trigger, you caused that explosion, you damaged resources, and you almost permanently terminated yourself and a teammate. If Simus had been killed because of your actions, I would have ended you myself. Third, you do not give orders around here. You do not dictate how anything is done. You have zero authority. This is not the HMRC anymore, and we are not all equal. We are a rebellion and we have to act as a coordinated unit if we're to have any hope of overthrowing the UWM."

Jim sighed and shook his head. "As for that robot... Our defenses are up to Steve, Miyamoto, and Simus to plan. Not me, certainly not you. Honestly, all you're doing is convincing me that you're going to be a problem in the future. A problem we can't afford having running around. What I told you, goes. If you have a problem with there being consequences for your actions, then there's no place for you here."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #23506 on: February 02, 2014, 02:21:17 am »

Saint scowls at the exoskeleton for several seconds, thinking.  Then Saint puts the exoskeleton on, and makes some basic movements to test it out.  Assuming it works, he connects to it using his wristpad and checks how much he can mess with it.  ((Charge dynamic AUX bonus))

((I know people can lock the exoskeleton, and reboot it into EM mode, so there has to be some way to mess with it.))

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23507 on: February 02, 2014, 02:48:22 am »

"Ahh, perfect! Many thanks, ma'am."

>Go to the barracks, find an unoccupied corner and change into my new uniform.

>Then let's go tour this planet we're on!
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #23508 on: February 02, 2014, 03:50:03 am »

Simus, overhearing Jim's argument with Auron from her chemical bath messages Jim:

Quote from: Simus>Jim
If he was trying to be non-fatal, he missed twice over. He aimed directly at my braincase, and while Synthflesh is nice and all, a direct hit could very well have been permanently lethal to me. Brainwave-wise, he might not have been intent on killing, but that's exactly what would have been a very good possibility. I'm sure the camera evidence would validate that.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 03:52:39 am by PyroDesu »
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #23509 on: February 02, 2014, 03:56:02 am »

"You are such a hypocrit Jim, you dont count my murder as a murder because i was revived yet you are willing to punish me for an assault where Simus was fixed up good as new and im willing to completely repair all of the collateral damage caused. Youre damn right your gonna have a problem in the future if you expect me to abide by that bullshit.

Not only am i willing to forgo my revenge and end this conflict, im offering to respect the agreement i made with Simus which i have no obligation to after her little electrocution stunt, im willing to repair all the damage i caused personally, and the only thing i want in return is a restraining order and the continued existence of mine and jacks creation.
Youll notice i havent even asked Simus be punished for my murder and whatever else she was trying to do... that is excessively goddamn charitable.

You have a rather simple choice here, you can take my proposed course of action and maybe put on some extra punishments like revoked vr privaledges to make yourself feel better thus bringing peace and stability to this situation... Or you can watch this turn into a massive revenge spiral that will probably cause even more property damage and likely end with someone dying permanently.

((Also you should probably check the ships damage levels, piecewise said they had nothing equipped yet and my beetletank survived with only a few metal chunks embedded in it, the ships have probably only sustained superficial damage.))
« Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 08:24:43 pm by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #23510 on: February 02, 2014, 07:20:39 am »

((Yeah, the ships that survived a nuke will most likely have been not much worse for wear after a mere fuel tank explosion. Unlike Auron, the salvage crew took their time actually planning things in order to get everything done in one go. :P))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23511 on: February 02, 2014, 07:38:27 am »

« Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 01:38:04 pm by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #23512 on: February 02, 2014, 07:46:35 am »

((You're kinda starting to resemble Mesor here, now that I think of it (no offense with that, by the way. If you wanna let Auron fight the inevitable, by all means, have fun with it).

Lastly, if Auron were to bow his head and accept Jim's offer for compromise, he could still silently plot to take revenge on Simus later on. But if he now gets himself lobotomised, that will be considerably more difficult.))

((I have to agree with the bit about the plotting. Plotting is fun. Why don't more people conspire? We're revolutionaries! We're disrespecting the spirit of the glorious revolution by not plotting each others' demise and our own rising to power. What would Stalin say, you guys?))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #23513 on: February 02, 2014, 08:00:46 am »

((Im trying to save Simus' life here, i dont wanna be the guy who goes around permakilling players.

If my beetletank gets dismantled Auron will take revenge on those responsible and considering Simus murdered him hes not going to simply settle for a leg shot this time, hes going to aim to erase her from existance.))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23514 on: February 02, 2014, 08:06:25 am »

« Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 01:38:33 pm by Radio Controlled »

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23515 on: February 02, 2014, 08:06:56 am »

((Im trying to save Simus' life here, i dont wanna be the guy who goes around permakilling players.

If my beetletank gets dismantled Auron will take revenge on those responsible and considering Simus murdered him hes not going to simply settle for a leg shot this time, hes going to aim to erase her from existance.))

((See, that's what you're doing wrong right there. You can't expect compelling OOC arguments to end the IC revolutionary spirit we've got going here. Only the blood of your political enemies will sate that old thing, I'm afraid. And probably the blood of the innocent caught in the crossfire, obviously.))

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23516 on: February 02, 2014, 08:10:43 am »

((You're kinda starting to resemble Mesor here, now that I think of it (no offense with that, by the way. If you wanna let Auron fight the inevitable, by all means, have fun with it).

Lastly, if Auron were to bow his head and accept Jim's offer for compromise, he could still silently plot to take revenge on Simus later on. But if he now gets himself lobotomised, that will be considerably more difficult.))

((I have to agree with the bit about the plotting. Plotting is fun. Why don't more people conspire? We're revolutionaries! We're disrespecting the spirit of the glorious revolution by not plotting each others' demise and our own rising to power. What would Stalin say, you guys?))

((Ah, but Harry, tell me: if you knew we were busy plotting to grab all the power for ourselves, would we really be doing it right? Thing about a good conspiracy is that you don't know it's there until it's too late. But I'm sure you know that, you seem like a fine, upstanding, backstabbing gentleman.))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23517 on: February 02, 2014, 08:19:31 am »

((Ah, but Harry, tell me: if you knew we were busy plotting to grab all the power for ourselves, would we really be doing it right? Thing about a good conspiracy is that you don't know it's there until it's too late. But I'm sure you know that, you seem like a fine, upstanding, backstabbing gentleman.))

((Well, Stacy probably would have no clue, given how he's not really paying attention to anything. Thing is, I hope there are people plotting stuff, but I don't really see who'd have a reason to. But I shall not lose hope, for a world without plots would be a frightfully boring one indeed.))

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #23518 on: February 02, 2014, 08:33:03 am »

((Indeed. Want to get away with a good conspiracy, keep it to yourself. Like I do. >_>))

((Also, can I get an RU price estimate on the production of an Artee? Description refresher: basically horse-like synthoid (like standard robobodies) frame with two extra arms, extra armor, two laser rifles, two hand lasers (one of them like the Red Hand), plus kinetic amp ram, operating off a central internal generator (or two smaller ones), controlled by custom braincase and two custom CPUs for fire control/multiple target engagement. Additional equipment includes a pair of extra eyes/cameyes, a gyrojet grenade launcher (sawn-off rocket rifle?) on the thighs and a medifoam dispenser under the throat armor. Visual appearance here.

Perhaps more importantly, what things could be problematic to implement/how many things I can get away with? Would the custom brains require the Doktor's help to manufacture?))
« Last Edit: February 03, 2014, 10:05:40 am by Sean Mirrsen »
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23519 on: February 02, 2014, 09:01:45 am »

((Wiki update: Added new pages, though a lot of them are still empty. Lay-out is getting along, site should be readable by now.

Already big thanks to Paris for editing quite some things, as well as Doomblade, Swordsmith, GWG and NAV. Remember, if you wanna add, just click 'edit' and begin typing, no need to create a profile! I enabled VisualEditor, which basically means you can easily edit pages as if they were regular text documents. You can still access the normal editors for more control and options.

If you don't know where to start, adding a page for your character would be a great start, as well as adding info to the armory (it's often easier for the person who asked something to find it back in the thread than for me remembering someone, sometime, somewhere asked something about whatever).

Pages: 1 ... 1566 1567 [1568] 1569 1570 ... 2101