_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1574 1575 [1576] 1577 1578 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5726286 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Repair and Rescue
« Reply #23625 on: February 04, 2014, 03:49:02 pm »

Quote from: Jim to Miyamoto
I called you in because you're the tech and tactics guy. I figured you'd know more than me about how much use that tank would be. I only wanted to scrap it because it was causing conflict. So... yeah, I'm fine with what you've decided so far. Let me know if the situation changes. Thanks, Miya.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #23626 on: February 04, 2014, 04:12:04 pm »

((I figured this thread was more appropriate, because we aren't really involved in the discussion right now- Saint's really just pumping Jim for information.  BTW, thanks for indulging me, Serious.

I guess it would make the conversion to talking in the meeting easier.  Really, Saint's just going to shut up and listen once it starts, so I'll let Serious move the conversation if he thinks it would help.))

"Wow.  You guys really went through a lot.  Is that normal?  Also, what's Miyamoto's story?  I guess he was around before you, considering he's in an Avatar."

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #23627 on: February 04, 2014, 04:34:41 pm »

Quote from: Auron to Jim
i am afraid that i find the current situation completely unacceptable, i have been severely punished and loaded down with heavy restrictions on how i can go about my own business, all in response to a reflexive action. Yet despite the fact that simus murdered me, attempted to chemically lobitomize me and has wilfully ignored your orders to leave me be by using her influence with the doctor to fuck with my recovery, you inflicted upon her only the token punishment of revoking her VR privelidges when her duties keep her away from VR anyway. this is unacceptable, i have asked for justice and you have not delivered.

And yes she did murder me. just because i was revived soon after does not change that, if someone shot grate and tried claiming its not murder because his clone appeared we both know youd punch the offending party in the chest with a kinetic amp.

For now, id like you revoke Simus orders and allow me to get healed, then i would like you to revisit her crimes and enforce an actual punishment.

((You did not seriously expect Auron to be satisfied with that decision after overhearing your conversation did you?))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #23628 on: February 04, 2014, 04:42:28 pm »

(We'll move once that meeting starts, if that's OK. Pyro has yet to say anything so I don't think it matters much yet. :P And no problem, dude. I'm one of the guys more intent on playing a character so I don't mind the opportunity to do so.

@U_P: You're in the infirmary, we're in the briefing room. Auron didn't hear anything unless he's magic.)

"No, Miya's relatively 'fresh'. He just did very well in his missions and earned a lot of tokens, so he bought himself one. More power to him; we'll probably need that sort of firepower on our side once things get rolling here. Anyway. Yeah, we've been through some things, although I have no clue how to classify what's normal around here from what isn't. I mean... here's my first three missions, briefly."

"The first one was raiding an alien ruin, which still had active defenses. As I said, I died pretty quickly, but I'm given to understand the other made it through and collected some artifacts. The second I came in on a support team late into the actual team's mission and killed a synthflesh titan named Erik. These extra arms are his, by the way." Jim flexed the lower set of arms. "Anyway, there was some weird stuff going on with the soil in the place we were in. It made you experience the memories of whatever was in it... I think. I don't fully understand what happened. Then there was the third mission. Seems some scientists had opened a hole to another dimension and an alien lifeform consisting only of sound got through. It got in my head because we figured that, me being the only person with a robot body, I should listen to the corrupted audio files on my own just in case anything weird happened. Amazing foresight there, except for the part where it made me hallucinate the undead attacking. Eventually it jumped to Feyri and made her turn on the machines so it could go home."

Jim made a 'huh' sound. "...Well, all three of those had aliens in common, but the rest of my missions didn't... that I'm aware of..."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #23629 on: February 04, 2014, 04:52:17 pm »

@U_P: You're in the infirmary, we're in the briefing room. Auron didn't hear anything unless he's magic.)
Quote from: syvarris
amble over to thebriefing room upon getting Simus' message.
Quote from: piecewise
You go over to the infirmary and talk to simus, I assume
((All you nubs are gathered around Simus tank, I heard everything because im 10 feet away.))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23630 on: February 04, 2014, 04:54:22 pm »

((Outdated intel, mate.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23631 on: February 04, 2014, 05:07:14 pm »

Look up the schematics for a wrist mounted grappling hook.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23632 on: February 04, 2014, 05:36:23 pm »

((I believe it was seven or eight token, with re-usable tips, and permanent tips. Permanent tips cost extra.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23633 on: February 04, 2014, 06:20:53 pm »

"Hey Erin. Hey Erin. Hey Erin.

Wanna wrestle?"
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #23634 on: February 04, 2014, 06:41:44 pm »

Saint decides to sit down while Jim talks, occasionally tapping something out on his wristpad.  He only interrupts when Jim mentions Erik.  "How'd Erik obtain those arms?  Rebel who stole stuff?

After Jim finishes with his story, Saint asks more questions "I guess that was all back when this was the HMRC?  I've always heard stories about you guys, and they line up fairly well.  Well, the stories I was told had more murderous monsters and massive explosions, but aside from that. Steve grins.  How do A.R.M.'s missions compare?

((@Unholy

I specifically put a clause in my first conversation post saying that I was only speaking to Jim if I was in the briefing room.  So if PW decides to force me into the infirmary for whatever reason, this conversation never happened.  It is impossible for Auron to have heard.

...Isn't he in a chemically induced coma anyways?))

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23635 on: February 04, 2014, 07:42:22 pm »

"Hmm."
Jobasio, wise fellow that he is, decides against harassing these displaced persons now and heads instead to the computers in the Rec room.

>Space-Google myself!

>Then Space-Google the ancestral Hootzal manor, or whatever it used to look like!
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23636 on: February 04, 2014, 07:48:01 pm »

((Hey RC, what happened to that Hunter CPU by the way?))
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #23637 on: February 04, 2014, 07:52:36 pm »

((@Tiruin: I believe you and Jim should do a level up.))
https://www.dropbox.com/s/tzsdww2e8yf2v89/idiots%20in%20space.txt
((Edit: There's also this: http://einsteinianroulette.wikia.com/wiki/Feyri_Nirel ))
((...Oh..wow. I've a wiki page of my character..thanks.
And thanks for the level-note. Will do later.))

Spoiler:  =/ (click to show/hide)
I really wonder whether I've an English barrier or there's something else...

Because I did not state something such as that.
I don't like being interpreted as that.
But thanks for the answer anyway.

"I'd like the truth, mister. What happened before? Why the numerous stories of you in absentia?"
"Huh?"
"You lied to me."
Feyri tapped his shoulder with her finger and kneeled to look him at his level.
"Why?"

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23638 on: February 04, 2014, 07:58:18 pm »

Now I just imagine Feyri licking grate and then just sitting there, smacking her lips with a face of complete concentration, trying to determine if this is still the same grate via the medium of taste.
I really wonder whether I've an English barrier or there's something else...

Because I did not state something such as that.
I don't like being interpreted as that.
But thanks for the answer anyway.

It's just supposed to be weird, as it's Feyri licking Grate as a dog would, or treating Grate like some sort of exotic food. Nothing much more than that.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #23639 on: February 04, 2014, 08:10:50 pm »

Your analogy does not help.

It makes it worse.

Thanks.
Pages: 1 ... 1574 1575 [1576] 1577 1578 ... 2101