_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1613 1614 [1615] 1616 1617 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5673043 times)

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship
« Reply #24210 on: April 11, 2014, 01:29:46 pm »

Message a doctor, ask if plastic surgery is available. Tell them I'd like my old face back, from before the Doc changed it. Ask them what it would cost to ensure it is done right.

Secondly, how much would it cost to integrate the thermite thrower into the Avatars arm, so that the spray nozzle is in the palm? (Not for making it an aux roll, just for 'embedding' it).

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24211 on: April 11, 2014, 07:44:01 pm »

((Ok, time to ask random people about a strange weapon I got from a box.))

"Hey, this is kind of random, but did you ever happen to see something that looks like this arm cannon while you were watching TV?" Jason asks Jim before looking down to check the countdown timer on the cannon. He then glances around to see if anybody who might know about odd weapons is around so he can bug them.

Watch TV for a bit and bug Jim with a question. Check the timer on the cannon, then look around for other people to ask.

Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #24212 on: April 11, 2014, 07:52:21 pm »

"Nope. I think Flint has something like it though. You can talk to him when he gets back from the mission." Jim laughed to himself. "IF he gets back. We may not be the HMRC any more but it's not like we're doing less dangerous things just because we got a new name."

Answer question, watch TV. Hope for something with cheesy martial arts fight scenes. Or The Last Dragon, because it's a great film and anyone who disagrees needs to get dragon kicked into a vat of water.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24213 on: April 14, 2014, 01:16:27 am »

Ah, it's a waiting game at this point then. Well then... Mind If I join you?
With nothing left to do, join Jim in watching TV
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #24214 on: April 14, 2014, 01:41:24 am »

"As long as you like action movies, sure, because I'm doing research so this channel ain't changing any time soon." Jim chuckled to himself and settled in, getting comfortable.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24215 on: April 14, 2014, 02:21:09 am »

Who doesn't like action movies? Victor finds himself a seat and joins in the kung-fu watching
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #24216 on: April 14, 2014, 12:36:35 pm »

Keep the urge in check. Keep holding the knife.
[5+1]
You keep control on yourself, mostly via bashing your head against the wall and screaming about how you really don't want to carve up some hookers. Really. REALLLLY don't WANT TO!

Message a doctor, ask if plastic surgery is available. Tell them I'd like my old face back, from before the Doc changed it. Ask them what it would cost to ensure it is done right.

Secondly, how much would it cost to integrate the thermite thrower into the Avatars arm, so that the spray nozzle is in the palm? (Not for making it an aux roll, just for 'embedding' it).

Getting your face back while entombed in a liquid filled life support sarcophagus? Eh, lets go 4-5 token.

And that would be the cost of the thrower+2 for installation.

((Ok, time to ask random people about a strange weapon I got from a box.))

"Hey, this is kind of random, but did you ever happen to see something that looks like this arm cannon while you were watching TV?" Jason asks Jim before looking down to check the countdown timer on the cannon. He then glances around to see if anybody who might know about odd weapons is around so he can bug them.

Watch TV for a bit and bug Jim with a question. Check the timer on the cannon, then look around for other people to ask.

It seems like the show they're watching is some sort of action movie staring the reanimated corpse of Steven Seagal. Man, they did a really poor job stretching his boated face over that robot skull.

As per people you could ask, there's always the npcs.

"Nope. I think Flint has something like it though. You can talk to him when he gets back from the mission." Jim laughed to himself. "IF he gets back. We may not be the HMRC any more but it's not like we're doing less dangerous things just because we got a new name."

Answer question, watch TV. Hope for something with cheesy martial arts fight scenes. Or The Last Dragon, because it's a great film and anyone who disagrees needs to get dragon kicked into a vat of water.
The resurrected corpse of Steven Seagal beats up some red necks who are beating up a generic native american. His one liners and fight techniques are lack luster to say the least. Plus you can't understand half of what he's saying with that thick slur.

Ah, it's a waiting game at this point then. Well then... Mind If I join you?
With nothing left to do, join Jim in watching TV
This guy is alright, you suppose, but you prefer Steven Seagull.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #24217 on: April 14, 2014, 12:37:35 pm »

Jim turns on closed captioning/subtitles, if available.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24218 on: April 14, 2014, 01:18:37 pm »

((Does Seagull normally slur a bit?))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #24219 on: April 14, 2014, 01:30:20 pm »

THOU SHALT SUFFER A HOOKER TO LIVE. Maurice screamed in fury and defiance, his voice barely recognizable.
Keep holding the damned knife!
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #24220 on: April 14, 2014, 01:33:45 pm »

THOU SHALT SUFFER A HOOKER TO LIVE.
Sigd.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24221 on: April 14, 2014, 05:51:44 pm »

"As interesting as this movie looks, I think I'll try to find somebody who might have some idea what this cannon is or does." Jason says before standing up and wandering around to find the Armory.

Walk to the Armory. Ask the Armory Master if she recognizes the cannon attached to my arm, or if she could offer any insight into what it can do.

"Excuse me, ma'am. I hope I'm not bothering you too much, but I was wondering if you had any idea where this cannon on my arm came from, or what it does. You seemed like you know about weapons, so I was hoping you would know something about this cannon thing." Jason says to the Armory Master, attemtping to be polite.

((This is sort of random, but is there any way to shift my stat and skill points around? Or are the points from missions the only way to change the stats and skills?))

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24222 on: April 14, 2014, 06:35:40 pm »

((You haven't used any of your stats yet, so Piecewise should let you change them if you ask nicely.))
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24223 on: April 14, 2014, 09:52:54 pm »

((Piecewise, since I haven't used any stats or skill yet to my knowledge, could I adjust my character sheet to the following? Please?))

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24224 on: April 15, 2014, 01:42:32 am »

Man, I mean, I know this is probably always the case. But Steven Seagall was waayyy better back before he died...
Pages: 1 ... 1613 1614 [1615] 1616 1617 ... 2101