_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1628 1629 [1630] 1631 1632 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5735295 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship; Magical Space Earrings
« Reply #24435 on: May 16, 2014, 08:41:23 pm »

((So what's going on with the space sheep? I guess my post got missed?))
The starscape changes, violently jerking what must be several hundred light years in a different direction. You tear in through the outer orbits of a solar system and slowly come to a stop orbiting a cloud wreathed planet. The sheep looms up from behind the planet, its 7 horns ringing the planet in.

"This is the first world that will feel its touch. Remember."

I've got nothing you'd let me do or give a good answer to, so no. However, I know someone who might give me some answers...

Xan has no further questions.
Did we all level up then, or only those who survived, or what?

everyone already leveled from the defense didn't they?

Magilla has no further questions.
If he can, he goes to Nyars and buys a small box with a Golden Heptagon on it.

One bought. Try not to fuck it up.

"What are we gonna do with the captured bridge crew my team brought back?"

((Also, how many UWM personnel were on that bridge?))

>We're gonna leave them here for Simus to interrogate and or use however she wants.

"Can I keep these cutting lasers that I salvaged from the boarding pod? What about this rocket launcher I found on a dead sod?"

Ask Steve if I can keep my loot.

>Sure.

If you don't have any further questions, feel free to go do any last minute things before we leave. Otherwise, stasis it up so we can get to MORE MISSIONS!

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #24436 on: May 16, 2014, 08:46:05 pm »

If you don't mind (totally understand if you don't want to)

Brother Lars runs to VR and spawns a Heavy Laser battlesuit.  Compare the damage of that laser to a cutting laser and also compare it to the HEP.  See what features it has lost compared to the standard model.

In any case, return the Shard Launcher to Miyamoto.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 11:46:08 am by Toaster »
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #24437 on: May 16, 2014, 08:47:33 pm »

((...hey guys, did we level up after the defence? I don't remember.))

We'll likely have time for conversation with NPCs and such after we leave, so I'll abstain.

If we get level ups, put:
+5 in Willpower (+2 FLAT BONUS BABY)
+3 Exo (+2 FLAT BONUS BABY)
This puts my stats at 30 Willpower and 11 Exo.

Oh, and go sell my MK II to the Armory if I can sell it for the same price I bought it. If not, ask what I can sell it for.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 12:03:58 am by Xantalos »
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #24438 on: May 16, 2014, 08:48:34 pm »

((The last levelup was for Mission 11. Or the timeskip, if that counts. There was no levelup between the planetside defense and the boarding actions.))

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24439 on: May 16, 2014, 09:00:20 pm »

((The last levelup was for Mission 11. Or the timeskip, if that counts. There was no levelup between the planetside defense and the boarding actions.))

Yeah, we went right into the assault. Didn't even get paid before you launched us into space :P

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24440 on: May 16, 2014, 09:05:10 pm »

Tinker with a program on my datapad while waiting for everyone to go into Stasis. Otherwise, ready to go :P
(( i.e; I'm posting something into Tinker. Up to you when my character has time to get to it ))

If levelup: +5 will, +3 Med
« Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 01:08:56 am by Kriellya »

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #24441 on: May 16, 2014, 09:06:51 pm »

Also, as an aside, anyone interested in a somewhat-used MkIII suit?  If the next mission permits, Lars may be trading his in and getting a Battlesuit.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #24442 on: May 16, 2014, 09:08:55 pm »

(Well, if we're doing level-ups now and the planet defense counts, I'm going with 5 Will, 1 Con, 1 Uncon, and 1 Aux for my level.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24443 on: May 16, 2014, 09:13:44 pm »

Dubley's levelup:
+5 end
+3 con
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24444 on: May 16, 2014, 09:15:48 pm »

Also, as an aside, anyone interested in a somewhat-used MkIII suit?  If the next mission permits, Lars may be trading his in and getting a Battlesuit.

((I would gladly do so- Denzel wouldn't mind the upgrade. Though, if a non-robot needs it more, I'll let them buy it. I have eight tokens right now.))

Stasis, get ready to go on that ship and to another world. If level-ups are a thing (because I don't recall doing so after the initial defense), then I'll go with 3 END, 2 STR, 1 Con, 1 Aux, and 1 Med
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24446 on: May 16, 2014, 09:47:23 pm »

+4 Intelligence, +1 Willpower
+1 Auxiliary, +2 Handiwork
Changes made on wiki. Further changes will be changed if Grate doesn't get a standard level-up.

Also, get the pill machine from wherever Miyamoto stashed it.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24447 on: May 16, 2014, 09:50:55 pm »

Huh. I actually thought I was going to die a couple times during all of that.

If we get a level up, Thaddeus will take 2 DEX, 2 WILL, 1 CHA, 1 Handi, 1 Aux, and 1 Med

Make sure Thaddeus still has the advanced MK. I on.

Ask Steve:"So, big boss, what makes this suit different from the standard Mk. I?"

After that is asked, stasis ho!

Oh, and before I forget, give Steve Saint back his emergency kit, the sub-exo suit, and give Jack his laser rifle battery back, if that hasn't already been done

((Action edited. Heavily))
« Last Edit: May 16, 2014, 10:00:57 pm by renegadelobster »
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

yobbo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24448 on: May 16, 2014, 09:55:11 pm »

((hi, i'm new here, let me know if i'm doing anything wrong))

Character: Yttra Mour, 43/F
Character sheet:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #24449 on: May 16, 2014, 10:42:12 pm »

"Will the Doktor be leaving any of his equipment or subsidiaries on the planet? One of my projects requires some custom... brainwork, so to speak, and I'm not sure I'm wholly qualified. Synthflesh, likewise.

Also, with all this invading and counter-invading I never got a chance to do it properly, so - I would like to use this opportunity to officially submit the "Gungnir-S" Composite Electrolaser Rifle to our standard Armory listing.
" Anton stands up and, taking it off the shoulder strap, presents the rifle to Simus "I still can't hit the broad side of a barn with it, even if it's named after a spear that never misses - but it's served others well. It's a simple but powerful take on the concept, and I'm sure I'll make some upgraded - and cheaper - variants in the future."

Inquire on availability of custom brains and synthflesh once the Sword leaves. Finally submit the Gungnir to the Armory.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India
Pages: 1 ... 1628 1629 [1630] 1631 1632 ... 2101