_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1679 1680 [1681] 1682 1683 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5733926 times)

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship; Magical Space Earrings
« Reply #25200 on: July 14, 2014, 02:16:32 pm »

Turn on something similar, but with monster trucks as well!

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #25201 on: July 14, 2014, 02:48:49 pm »

Plop out of the stasis pod.
"Where the hell am I...?"
Spoiler: Cody Adams (click to show/hide)
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25202 on: July 14, 2014, 03:49:17 pm »

Look to the person who just fell out of the pod

"Hello? Who are you? Is this the Sky Grounds?"
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #25203 on: July 14, 2014, 03:51:36 pm »

Look to the person who just fell out of the pod

"Hello? Who are you? Is this the Sky Grounds?"
"Hello. I am Cody Adams. What the hell are the Sky Grounds?"
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25204 on: July 14, 2014, 03:56:09 pm »

Just stare him in the eyes

"I see you are not a believer"

Walk out of room butt naked
Yep, the sig is here
I am a Christian

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #25205 on: July 14, 2014, 03:59:36 pm »

"That was... Odd. Now, where the hell am I?"

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25206 on: July 14, 2014, 04:10:53 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 04:43:46 am by Salsacookies »
Yep, the sig is here
I am a Christian

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #25207 on: July 14, 2014, 09:20:47 pm »

Great! Looks like she started walking on the ground again! If she stays grounded, then I'll be on to her in no time!

Same as last time that happened: Run after the dog. Use machete against anything impeding my progress if it would help me move faster. If I need to move really fast, use my grappling hook to swing from trees.

Come on, I really need that money...

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #25208 on: July 15, 2014, 03:38:49 am »

"Who you? And who is picture man in there?" the Chief asks, drawing closer to the maintenance man.

Question the maintenance man. What does he look like? Anything interesting about him that I can determine.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #25209 on: July 16, 2014, 11:36:11 am »

Heat up their chest cavities with spheres of heat. Right where the hearts are.

Spoiler: Gorat 'Chin' Ivanos (click to show/hide)
About half the people in the bar just fall over dead instantly, smoke pouring out of their noses and mouths. The target and his group, mostly younger women, with a few guards, just sort of stares at the scene, mouths agape.

What armaments would you suggest removing?
Boils down to use, really. Might actually want to talk to the clever clogs over in the Heph thread about developing some sort of heavy multi-use weapon for the suit, or a series of interchangable ones. Really, it's just that having all those attached to one suit is like strapping 5 weapons to a battle suit. It's overkill and slows the suit down as well as increasing its cost.

flip back onto my feet and drive my fingers through the holes in his faceplate in an attempt to either gouge his eyes out or gain enough purchase to tear the visor free and mangle his face.
You're still stuck in his joint, friend. You can't reach him, otherwise your kicks would have done it. You'll need to either get yourself free or get him to move his arm up closer to the body.

As per alterations:
That sword of yours is pretty special. You should take a look at it. And learn the art of Iaido.
You're massively flexible and fast. Your body can keep up with your brain now.
You've got built in defenses against projectile based long range attacks, though lasers are still a problem.
You've got kinetic amps built into feet, fists, elbows, and knees.
Your basically the height of cyborg sword fighters.

((Actually, the wiki is incomplete about Renen.))
My memory too, it seems. So you wanted to try and punch his kick?

Turn on something similar, but with monster trucks as well!
Monster truck day tours? I'm not sure we have that channel. Sounds like a pay-per-view show.

Plop out of the stasis pod.
"Where the hell am I...?"
Spoiler: Cody Adams (click to show/hide)

ARCHIVISTS! WE HAVE ANOTHER ONE FOR THE WIKI!

You plop out and are assaulted with ideologies you are unfamiliar with.
Just stare him in the eyes

"I see you are not a believer"

Walk out of room butt naked
You wander butt naked into the hall and are presented with two passages, one left, the other right, and signs which claim to point to magical lands such as "armory" and "Rec room". Wonder of wonders.

"Who you? And who is picture man in there?" the Chief asks, drawing closer to the maintenance man.

Question the maintenance man. What does he look like? Anything interesting about him that I can determine.
"My name is Fred. I don't know his name but he lives up there now. Steve told us to leave him be and not try to flush him out with bug bombs so thats exactly what we're doing."

Great! Looks like she started walking on the ground again! If she stays grounded, then I'll be on to her in no time!

Same as last time that happened: Run after the dog. Use machete against anything impeding my progress if it would help me move faster. If I need to move really fast, use my grappling hook to swing from trees.

Come on, I really need that money...
Time to go! follow my pre-planned route through the trees and across the river, then follow the river downstream through the trees. Try to stay above the canopy so that I'm not visible from below.

As the snuffer moves along you hear something in the distance; a rustling of leaves in a strangely rhythmic pattern, fading in to the distance somewhere far in front of you. Hmm.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25210 on: July 16, 2014, 11:44:10 am »

I know what an armory is, but a REC ROOM! What is that?

Follow arrows to the Rec Room
Yep, the sig is here
I am a Christian

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #25211 on: July 16, 2014, 11:45:21 am »

Put on some clothes. Wander out of the room.
"I still don't know where I am..."

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #25212 on: July 16, 2014, 12:16:38 pm »

Hmmm... Everything I've seen so far was just slithering bugs. Could this be my target? Or just some other nasty creature of this jungle? If it's my target then that means she's on to me. She could get away and I would have to track her again. That could give her time for an ambush or maybe I'll completely loose track of her. On the other hand, if I shoot prematurely or if I shoot the wrong target, I might end up giving away my position and allowing her to escape. And I really don't want to shoot. I want to take her in alive, if possible. Grrraaaah, decisions...

[(Get a visual first/Shoot first and ask questions later):2]
[(Lethal, loud and hard/Non-lethal, quieter and harder/Crazy acrobatics):3]

Well, I won't have to make a choice between the two if I take a third option. And that option is a mixture of both, Flint Westwood style!
Sprint full speed towards where I hear the noise. As previously, if I think the grappling hook or machete would allow me to move more quickly or get past an obstacle, use it. Don't care if it takes a dex roll.
Once close enough to feel that the grappling hook could reach the source of the noise, stop, focus on the source of the sound and fire the grappling hook at it. Then pull. Either I will hit the source of the noise and capture it in a probably non-lethal and quiet way or I will grapple something near the target, allowing me to approach even more rapidly or maybe temporarily cut off its escape route if I'm lucky.

EDIT: Oh, and give Dog the following order, if possible: tell it that it can catch the target and pin it in place (if this turns out to be the target) but that he shouldn't kill it.

Spoiler: Flint Westwood (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Dog" (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 16, 2014, 12:26:25 pm by Parisbre56 »

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25213 on: July 16, 2014, 12:24:11 pm »

keep moving, following the river downstream and crossing it whenever it seems convenient to me, and inconvenient to someone on the ground. Make my pursuer tire themselves out as it grows darker, crossing the river to follow me over and over, and getting more tired and sleepier as time goes by.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #25214 on: July 16, 2014, 12:24:50 pm »

"Fred. Easy name. I am Dawa. I am confused. Can I follow you and learn?"

Ask if Fred does not mind me following him. If he does not, follow him along on his routine. And if he does, head over to the rec room and investigate the food options. See if cafeteria trays or something like them can be stolen.
Pages: 1 ... 1679 1680 [1681] 1682 1683 ... 2101