_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1692 1693 [1694] 1695 1696 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5729139 times)

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship; Magical Space Earrings
« Reply #25395 on: August 17, 2014, 07:00:35 pm »

"I thought it went well. We eliminated all the threats and made it out alive."
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25396 on: August 17, 2014, 07:00:42 pm »

"What happened after I fell asleep?"
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25397 on: August 17, 2014, 07:08:23 pm »

"'Went well'?! Did you not see the part where our objective went up in flames, then was hit by orbital strikes?! Jeez, there's being optimistic about how events went down, then there's being delusional. Come to think of it, didn't you have a panic attack before shit went down?"
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25398 on: August 17, 2014, 07:29:05 pm »

"'Went well'?! Did you not see the part where our objective went up in flames, then was hit by orbital strikes?! Jeez, there's being optimistic about how events went down, then there's being delusional. Come to think of it, didn't you have a panic attack before shit went down?"
"Stasis dementia. Brain freezing. Or maybe it was all the hostile vibes."

I have arms!
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25399 on: August 17, 2014, 09:14:07 pm »

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure having the ship struck from orbit before we opened 10 boxes in the first room we entered counts as a catastrophic failure"
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25400 on: August 17, 2014, 09:28:53 pm »

"Hey, the box I opened had hundreds of boxes in it. That's got to count for something. Also, I think I was the only one who successfully opened a box and saw its contents before somebody started freaking out about bees."
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25401 on: August 18, 2014, 03:44:12 am »

Jobasio ponders the question for a moment as he sits, still wearing his bright pink cast.
"No, not really," he eventually answers, "I did as best I could to keep myself and others alive in the situation I was placed in, so judge me as you will for it. I certainly contributed far more than on... my first mission, so. Bear that in mind?"
He looks somewhat uncomfortable talking about his first mission, and once he's finished he looks down to the gauss rifle across his lap and murmurs something to it, resting a hand on it, apparently to comfort himself.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #25402 on: August 18, 2014, 06:51:31 am »

a hindu war god about to go into a street rumble

(All according to plan.)

Once the next wave spawns in, fling the knife into their midst. Speed it up with the manip amp, then see if it's possible to control the knife from a distance by slashing at other people near the initial target. Also if anyone gets close, Jim bashes them with the pipe and the bat. The cleaver is being saved for later.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #25403 on: August 18, 2014, 09:06:53 am »

Can i switch my profession from Unconventional Mercenary to Exotic Mercenary. In hindsigth it seems better choice when thinking my goals.

You go into the option menu and turn the teammates from idle to active. About 10 seconds later, as you're exiting out of the menu, a keg flies over your head and smashes into the 6th house's upper most window. Somewhere in the darkness across the street you can hear someone scream 'PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARTY!" in a surfer-ish voice.

Ulrich Leland. Location: Rec room. Mission 5 replay, near house 4.

"Computer, did this really happen in the actual mission?"

Ask. Sprint between houses 5 and 6 and observe surroundings (road, buildings and grassfield behind the buildings) with x-ray, motion tracker and infrared. What kind activity this sudden party call caused?
If there is people in house 6 use Neural Amp on one them (preferrably biggest looking one) for following effect: Change negative emotions to positive and include sudden desire for partying and drinking.

Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: VR Ulrich Leland (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 03:20:24 am by AoshimaMichio »
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #25404 on: August 18, 2014, 12:15:54 pm »

Huh." Gorat scratches his head, then searches for the remote.

Get the remote if it isn't held by anyone (no fighting for the remote). Search for a news program or something.

Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Icefire2314

• Bay Watcher
  • Programmer and Space Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #25405 on: August 18, 2014, 04:18:23 pm »

Stay in the briefing room to learn about what a typical mission constitutes and possibly talk to some of them afterwards. If allowed, of course. If not, head to Rec Room.
"ERUTH PULL THE DAMN LEVER THE ZOMBIES ARE ABOUT TO GET INSIDE!"
"zzz"
BAY 12 MINI CITY: http://bay-12.myminicity.com/

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #25406 on: August 19, 2014, 11:36:18 am »

a hindu war god about to go into a street rumble

(All according to plan.)

Once the next wave spawns in, fling the knife into their midst. Speed it up with the manip amp, then see if it's possible to control the knife from a distance by slashing at other people near the initial target. Also if anyone gets close, Jim bashes them with the pipe and the bat. The cleaver is being saved for later.
Lets Just go all out.

A mob of about thirty people spawn, armed with various melee weapons.  You huck the knife into one and then jerk it sideways into another. The man leading the mob bashes you in the head with an aluminum baseball bat and you counter by embedding your pipe in his dome.

Can i switch my profession from Unconventional Mercenary to Exotic Mercenary. In hindsigth it seems better choice when thinking my goals.

You go into the option menu and turn the teammates from idle to active. About 10 seconds later, as you're exiting out of the menu, a keg flies over your head and smashes into the 6th house's upper most window. Somewhere in the darkness across the street you can hear someone scream 'PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARTY!" in a surfer-ish voice.

Ulrich Leland. Location: Rec room. Mission 5 replay, near house 4.

"Computer, did this really happen in the actual mission?"

Ask. Sprint between houses 5 and 6 and observe surroundings (road, buildings and grassfield behind the buildings) with x-ray, motion tracker and infrared. What kind activity this sudden party call caused?
If there is people in house 6 use Neural Amp on one them (preferrably biggest looking one) for following effect: Change negative emotions to positive and include sudden desire for partying and drinking.

There are now people from house 6 and most of the houses around it starting to come out onto the street. You attempt to Neural amp one of them.  It doesn't work in the slightest.

>The following is a reconstructed based on the known personalities and equipment of the men and women available during the mission.  Reference shows that this exact action did not happen, however things quite similar to it did.

Huh." Gorat scratches his head, then searches for the remote.

Get the remote if it isn't held by anyone (no fighting for the remote). Search for a news program or something.

There's nothing really special going on in the local news. Mission Fuckup was in the arctic so no one knows about them, mission silent murder is still undercover, and mission blow up a city block is definitely gonna be on the local news soon, but so far they're more like an unapproachable disaster area.  Stay tuned for new reports.

>Alright.

Steve sighs and stands up.
>There's not really much I can say about this is there? Everyone who is to blame is dead, as well as a few people who aren't to blame. The mission got blown up before it ever really started and Nothing of value got brought back. It's pretty definitely a failure. I really should dock your pay. I mean, all you had to do was open a box! Well, I think we can agree that wasn't worth paying you for at least.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #25407 on: August 19, 2014, 11:40:39 am »

Continue controlling the knife from a distance and try to take out as many as possible. Jim will leave the pipe in the man's skull and, holding the cleaver in his lower left hand, will two-hand the baseball bat with his upper hands. If anyone gets close, kick them back and let them have it with the bat. If too many people get close to effectively use the bat, Jim will use the cleaver on the closest one, release control of the knife, and more-or-less PK Thunder himself out of the situation with his manip amp.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #25408 on: August 19, 2014, 12:57:48 pm »

You missed this.
Ulrich Leland. Location: Rec room. Mission 5 replay, between houses 5 & 6

"Eh, what exactly did happen then?"

Ask and obtain IC knowledge.
Try implantation of artificial party mind again at random civilian.

I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #25409 on: August 19, 2014, 01:12:03 pm »

((The booze train crashed through the doors, not the windows.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.
Pages: 1 ... 1692 1693 [1694] 1695 1696 ... 2101