_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1704 1705 [1706] 1707 1708 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5733025 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship; Magical Space Earrings
« Reply #25575 on: September 05, 2014, 08:07:41 am »

If I didn't get the eye in the end: slide an extra token across the counter with a scowl.

Go get it installed in place of my weaker eye, as described. Don't forget my lunchbox.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #25576 on: September 05, 2014, 09:48:19 am »

Ulrich Leland. Location: Armory --> R&D

Ulrich smiles as he waits for armory master stop laughing.
"So basically the difference is precision. How about weight, how much it would be factor?"

Keep talking with AM. Thank her once answer is received and head to R&D.

The shady guy next to R&D kiosk gives off aura of fence.
"How's business?" Ulrich asks from Nyars.

Greet the fellow man in business of relocating property of others. Try strike a some kind mutually beneficial deal, for example tokens for me and more customers for him. Or something.

Spoiler: Description (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Stats & Skills (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Inventory (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 07, 2014, 01:43:05 am by AoshimaMichio »
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #25577 on: September 05, 2014, 01:37:56 pm »

Gorat sighs as he sees where he ended up. "I will definitely not ponder why my subconsciousness decided that the showers and bathrooms are a good place to villain around."

Take off the stasis suit (and get into my normal clothes if I didn't wear them beneath). Check the dial on the back of the suit, without changing it. Are there recognizable markings on the dial? Are there any details that seem important? Does it seem a continuous dial, kind of like the hands of an old-fashioned clock, or do there seem to be a few discrete settings?

Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #25578 on: September 05, 2014, 02:16:51 pm »

"Thanks Mesk. Hey, would you mind sticking around and helping me with a few more challenges? I was hoping to build up some charges and then go outside the ship to test out the weapon effects." Jason asks.

High five Mesk with severed arm, then check the Shackle.
"Sure.  No problem.  Just buy me a nice lunch or something."
Cooperate.

Icefire2314

• Bay Watcher
  • Programmer and Space Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #25579 on: September 05, 2014, 05:32:05 pm »

Walk to Armory and look at what's available. Ask how much an Atomic Razor is. If it's cheaper than 3 credits, buy it. If three or more, wait for more pondering.
"ERUTH PULL THE DAMN LEVER THE ZOMBIES ARE ABOUT TO GET INSIDE!"
"zzz"
BAY 12 MINI CITY: http://bay-12.myminicity.com/

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #25580 on: September 07, 2014, 01:41:48 am »

((Weapon price is listed along with weapon description on the wall of armory, so you don't really have to ask. And it's 2 tokens.))
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #25581 on: September 07, 2014, 02:11:31 am »

(What sort of ranged weapons? Guns or just stuff like bricks and rocks?)

Jim will pull out the nailbat and arm himself with it. The first attacker will get grabbed and used to absorb impact as Jim crashes through a wall with his body - using the mass manip amp to hurl himself if necessary - and then find a place to plan an ambush from.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Icefire2314

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25582 on: September 07, 2014, 10:04:19 am »

(Oh, ok. Is there an actual list of prices? I can't find one)

Buy monoatomic razor, attempt not to injure self. Then head back to Rec Room
"zzz"

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #25583 on: September 07, 2014, 10:11:38 am »

((First post of every non-mission thread points to the Wiki. The Armory page is what you're looking for.))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #25584 on: September 07, 2014, 11:04:01 am »

((Also second post of the original thread))
Old sigs.
Games.

Icefire2314

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25585 on: September 07, 2014, 07:20:59 pm »

(OH, I always thought the little numbers meant they were being ordered, like 1,2,3,4,...)
"zzz"

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #25586 on: September 09, 2014, 01:47:21 pm »

An intense apathy overtakes the Chief as she watches the Armory Master. She explains with infinite patience, as she has no dignity. It is a bit irritating that the Armory Master was so silly, but dialogue needs to be maintained.

Await AM to stop laughing, staring at her with chemically-deadened eyes.

"I have read texts. There are two things to know about generators - size and power. I am looking for a generator with low power and big size. Small size is expensive. High power is expensive. I am looking for a generator that powers a laser rifle for a minute of unstopped fire. Recharges one tenth of the battery charge in ten to twenty seconds."

The time units were the most difficult thing to learn for one who did not measure time, but she was getting rapidly used to these things.

"I am told that to make these things smaller is expensive," she repeats, knowing the AM's attention span to be about ten to fifteen seconds. "So a bigger, older generator that can do the same thing as a new, small one should be less expensive. To repeat - generator powers laser rifle for 60 seconds, recharges one tenth of charge in ten to twenty seconds. Is the size of a backpack. Maybe old. Big. With big parts, less expensive technology. How many tokens for that and capacitors, what is the price?"

Reiterate request more specifically. Inhale some of that blue smoke to maintain peace of mind. Ride the apathy.
"Hey, if you're alright it a 50 pound metal backpack, then thats fine with me." She says and heads into the back room. She reappears a few moments later and hefts what looks like a large backpack, but with a metal socket in one of the bottom corners, onto the counter.

"If nothing else it will be good exercise. You can have it for free. If you want one that runs on coal and steam, see me again." She chuckles to herself.

As you wish.
Put on the orange jumpsuit. Help other people eligible for wearing clothes in my group do the same.
Follow the guide.

((Placeholder action for the still-fleshy-humanly-inmates following me.))
"So,  tell me more about your life here, Mr. ...Maurice, right?"
Follow Maurice.
Struggle my way into a orange jumpsuit and get it fully sealed against vacuum. accept help if offered. make sure I do not extend my claws or otherwise compromise the suit.
"Well, I got here because I... Snaped... "
Bartholomew's eyes unfocused
"They did bad things, so I did bad things. Snap, snap, blood on the wall, snap, snap, bones on the floor..."
"I... I mean, so, eh, yes, Dr. Sanctor. Eh, and hello Ms. Lyra."
Get jumpsuited

Once everyone is suited up they head into a combination airlock and disinfecting chamber.

"This is standard protocol" Your guide shouts over the hiss of disinfectants sprayed through atomizers and the hum of ultraviolet light and low grade radiation, "It is unknown what kind of pathogens might be brought back, so we take care to make sure at least the crew sections remain stable and healthy. The HMRC lost more then one ship to sickness in the early days."

When the decontamination process is finished, the airlock lets out into a small tunnel which leads on to another maintenance door and out into a much more habitable area; though one that looks mostly identical to the interior of the prisoner section: well lit metal passages with colored lines leading to unknown destinations.

"We're near the Stasis section, if you'd like to see the back of that, so to speak, as well as one of the Gauss cannons. Or we could see the Underbelly crew quarters. The hydroponics, command capsule and Engines are all fairly far from here, so I suggest we do the things nearby first.  Any opinion of where we go or questions about other things to see? "

Eexcellent.

Turn in gauss rifle for even more tokens, and go looking for trouble the Doctor. If not present, gird loins and go looking for Nyars.
If it's used, then one token, if not, two.

The doctor is present, just hanging around in the infirmary.
"Thanks Mesk. Hey, would you mind sticking around and helping me with a few more challenges? I was hoping to build up some charges and then go outside the ship to test out the weapon effects." Jason asks.

High five Mesk with severed arm, then check the Shackle.
The shackle isn't asking for anything yet. You suppose you could try and ask it to give you a challenge.

Sell my civic defenders longcoat (for two tokens), and buy a MK3. Also Get a rope and some targets to shoot at.
You sell your stuff and buy your stuff and then get a few lengths of synthetic rope and some old metal storage bins no one is using. You. Paint a nice big red bullseye on each one.

If I didn't get the eye in the end: slide an extra token across the counter with a scowl.

Go get it installed in place of my weaker eye, as described. Don't forget my lunchbox.
As radio said, I don't think I want to let people have it for less then the marked price. HOWEVER, you could always buy it for the marked price and then sell the unused eye to another person. That way you get it for the price and they get one too, and I don't have to compromise my pricing principles and fuck up the economy forever.

Ulrich Leland. Location: Armory --> R&D

Ulrich smiles as he waits for armory master stop laughing.
"So basically the difference is precision. How about weight, how much it would be factor?"

Keep talking with AM. Thank her once answer is received and head to R&D.

The shady guy next to R&D kiosk gives off aura of fence.
"How's business?" Ulrich asks from Nyars.

Greet the fellow man in business of relocating property of others. Try strike a some kind mutually beneficial deal, for example tokens for me and more customers for him. Or something.

"Weight isn't a thing. Not for standard amps and Manips at least. They're all the same, or close enough not to matter."

Exactly what did you have in mind as a deal with Nyars? Because as it is written, you are setting yourself up for a speech roll.

Gorat sighs as he sees where he ended up. "I will definitely not ponder why my subconsciousness decided that the showers and bathrooms are a good place to villain around."

Take off the stasis suit (and get into my normal clothes if I didn't wear them beneath). Check the dial on the back of the suit, without changing it. Are there recognizable markings on the dial? Are there any details that seem important? Does it seem a continuous dial, kind of like the hands of an old-fashioned clock, or do there seem to be a few discrete settings?

The dial is more like a volume knob then anything. It's got a little LCD display above it and you can turn the knob to increase or decrease that number. It's currently set to 5.

You buy the razor. It's easy not to hurt yourself with it, as long as you don't turn it on.

That done, you head back to the rec room just in time to see someone giving someone else a high five with their own severed arm.

Huh.

(What sort of ranged weapons? Guns or just stuff like bricks and rocks?)

Jim will pull out the nailbat and arm himself with it. The first attacker will get grabbed and used to absorb impact as Jim crashes through a wall with his body - using the mass manip amp to hurl himself if necessary - and then find a place to plan an ambush from.
A few have rather old style looking guns. Gunpowder things.

You grab one of them and run off in the opposite direction, slamming straight through a wall and into the lobby of a nearby building. The action pancakes and very definitely kills the man you've got hold of. You drop his body and charge up a nearby stairwell, stopping on the second floor and then hiding in a nearby office. From here you could burst out and attack them, assuming they follow, which they seem to be. You watch with your cam eyes as they swarm into the building and start looking around the ground floor before heading up the stairs. Some stop on this floor, while the majority keep going up; the group breaking up and a few spreading out on each floor.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25587 on: September 09, 2014, 02:00:31 pm »

"Do you actually have any of those? Steam and coal powered generators? Can I have one?"
Shopping.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #25588 on: September 09, 2014, 02:03:53 pm »

((Speech roll is totally fine, even with my -1.  8) 
As for the deal, basically I bring him customers and he gives me token or two for effort. I can't really think any other deal that benefits us both, but if Nyars have better ideas, I'm willing to listen.
Nope, I can't do it, I'm too nice. Not without mindcontrol anyway. Instead let's do this -->))

Ulrich Leland. Location: Nyars corner

"How's the business"

Make small talk about his business, speech roll go! Once done, purchase a box: Small Red Hexagon with Horizontal Line. Open and admire.

« Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 09:39:00 am by AoshimaMichio »
Old sigs.
Games.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25589 on: September 09, 2014, 02:06:58 pm »

Debriefing, ho. Drag along any teammates that don't comply.

He writes a quick message to Simus as he heads to the briefing.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 10:00:40 am by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.
Pages: 1 ... 1704 1705 [1706] 1707 1708 ... 2101