_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1705 1706 [1707] 1708 1709 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5732959 times)

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship; Magical Space Earrings
« Reply #25590 on: September 09, 2014, 02:11:35 pm »

"It is very kind of you to provide," the Chief says, examining the generator. Fascinating stuff. "Where does it get power? And can a set of cables and capacitors be had, or are capacitors in the pack?"

Ask AM about free generator, as well as about other shit I need.

After the questions are hopefully answered, she turns to Sambo.

"Look. Free generator. Saved you two to four tokens. You look strong enough. Can you carry it with no problem?"

Check if Sambo and his 6 Strength can carry this backpack. If not, or he has complaints, get a generator that can do the same thing for 1-2 tokens (adjust size as necessary, but no larger than a child's backpack). Nope, man's got a plan here.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 04:55:02 am by Harry Baldman »

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #25591 on: September 09, 2014, 02:13:53 pm »

Lars inhaled deeply as he came back into the Sword.  It was good to be home.

He didn't even notice himself averting his eyes from the infirmary as he walked toward the briefing room.

Debrief!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25592 on: September 09, 2014, 03:35:09 pm »

Go Directly to Debrief!

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25593 on: September 09, 2014, 03:51:12 pm »

Debrief time!
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Icefire2314

• Bay Watcher
  • Programmer and Space Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #25594 on: September 09, 2014, 04:12:24 pm »

Walk over to Mesk and Jason. Introduce self and ask why they are highfive-ing with a severed arm.
"ERUTH PULL THE DAMN LEVER THE ZOMBIES ARE ABOUT TO GET INSIDE!"
"zzz"
BAY 12 MINI CITY: http://bay-12.myminicity.com/

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #25595 on: September 09, 2014, 04:17:50 pm »

Jim will utilize stealth tactics and pick them off one by one as quickly and silently as he is able. He'll start by locating the building's fuse box with his cameyes and melting it to shut the lights off, which would hopefully give him a distinct advantage with his alternate vision modes.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
  • Three seconds to catsplosion and counting.......
    • View Profile
« Reply #25596 on: September 09, 2014, 04:26:34 pm »

To the Chief:
"Yeah, should be fine with that. Fucken stupid idea though, but it might be handy as a backup. We might as well strip some rifles and juice her up a bit in my opinion. See if we can't make the thing be a wee bit lighter, or a fair bit hotter in the killyness department. Can you manage that circle-eyes?"

Sambo tries out the backpack generator for weight.

He then says to the AM:

"Could I grab  two gauss rifles as well then? One for bits, another for shooting shit. I'll have a spare mag once we've stripped one of them at least. Oh yeah, just wondering, do you reckon our gauss rounds will fit into this civvy sniper rifle? Might give circle-eyes here something to plink with. Could you throw in a roll of gaffer tape as well? That stuff's a bloody marvel of modern technology."

Pay four tokens for the two gauss rifles.

Sambo then says to the Chief:

"C'mon. Let's get back to the rec room and we'll see what we can bodgy together with all this crap. At worst, I've got some more shooters."

« Last Edit: September 09, 2014, 04:54:53 pm by sambojin »
It's a game. Have fun.

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
  • Three seconds to catsplosion and counting.......
    • View Profile
« Reply #25597 on: September 09, 2014, 04:51:37 pm »

((I need a proper gauss rifle once I give the Chief the civvy sniper anyway, and lots of glorious, glorious ammo. Plus bits, glorious military grade bits. Hopefully PW doesn't boot us both to science camp for excessive tinkerers. It's a really simple conversion, I just want it to be a good one.

Might want to edit your action Harry Baldman. I'm not paying for more generator power then what I just bought/got.))
« Last Edit: September 09, 2014, 05:07:00 pm by sambojin »
It's a game. Have fun.

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #25598 on: September 09, 2014, 05:01:07 pm »

Shame I just sold mine, you coulda had it.

Oh, and I fired it once, so I guess it's used. One token to the wiki, I guess.

Hey, uh, Doc. I hear you're in the business of unethical experimental research?
Got any, mmm, research projects I could help out with? I've no scruples and no common sense, so I guess I'm representative of the crew like that? I, heh, mean us space idiot crew, not the actual ship, like, crew.
So whaddya say?

Words. Don't be intimidated by worrying science type.
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #25599 on: September 09, 2014, 05:32:39 pm »

((Was this before Mission 12 occurred? I already added two tokens to your character's page after going back through the Mission 12 thread, because you didn't fire it during that.))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #25600 on: September 10, 2014, 04:57:06 am »

"C'mon. Let's get back to the rec room and we'll see what we can bodgy together with all this crap. At worst, I've got some more shooters."

"Very well. Let it be so."

Take the stuff we got over to the rec room, and begin figuring out (after taking another smoke) how they might fit together. Namely, the big generator and the laser rifle.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #25601 on: September 10, 2014, 07:25:24 am »

Let's see the Stasis section and the Gauss cannon. We could visit the crew quarters on our way back from the hydroponics and the engines. As the initial destination of this tour it should be the last step, I think.
What do you think?
Maurice turned to his small group, smiling.
Proceed visiting places.
((@GM Would it be possible to finish the tour before the mission 14 ends, barring any shenanigans on our part?))
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25602 on: September 10, 2014, 02:20:19 pm »

((This may not go well.))

"Hey Shackle, would you happen to have another challenge for me? Maybe something not so bad or something worth multiple charges? Please? I want to build up charges so we can maim or kill more things on the next mission."

Check Shackle for another challenge. Stay near Mesk.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #25603 on: September 10, 2014, 03:00:06 pm »

"5. Okay. Easy enough to remember as the original setting."

Move the dial one tick clockwise, observe how the display changes. Then two ticks counterclockwise. Then again one tick clockwise so that, in theory, the display should be back to 5. Then check the suit for anything obvious that I managed to miss previously.

Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #25604 on: September 10, 2014, 04:58:37 pm »

((Was this before Mission 12 occurred? I already added two tokens to your character's page after going back through the Mission 12 thread, because you didn't fire it during that.))

Apparently so. Are you sure I didn't fire it? I seem to remember firing at a sod out of a bunker or something. I think we got blown up by FF afterwards?
I also never got my pay for that mission added, so I have... 7/8 tokens? 1 unused plus 1/2 from gauss plus 5 from the defense?
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright
Pages: 1 ... 1705 1706 [1707] 1708 1709 ... 2101