_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1715 1716 [1717] 1718 1719 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5732024 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship: The Missions Restarteth
« Reply #25740 on: September 17, 2014, 08:00:53 pm »

"Being able to work directly with the Avatar of the Almighty Steve is a blessing beyond words.  I could not be happier serving Steve here.  And he has granted me a miracle to let me peer into the minds of men, and issue divine mandates to control them.  It has given me great and powerful revelations."

Brother Lars suddenly looks uncomfortable.  "You... spent some time working with the Doctor, right?"
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

yobbo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25741 on: September 17, 2014, 10:11:32 pm »

Yttra pushes the 17 button on her wristpad.

pros:
* her longcoat probably looks official
* no maluses to str/dex/end/wil
* stupid enough to follow orders
* can stand still for 3 turns without shooting anything

Spoiler: THE LIST (click to show/hide)

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #25742 on: September 17, 2014, 10:41:50 pm »

I have, Brother, but why should you ask? Maurice said jokingly.
His gaze swept across the room lazily, then suddenly locked on Lars, intently.
Such a mind-reading miracle would have been of great potential on its own. Could you have..? No, that would be suicide, if my personal experience of him is anything to go buy. Maurice's tension went away visibly - mostly - and he smiled again.
Have you been granted a revelation about the Doctor, Brother Lars?
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #25743 on: September 17, 2014, 10:50:53 pm »

Lars frowns, then lowers his voice, leaning in to Maurice.  "The last mission we were on, the target had information that Most Holy Steve wanted us to recover.  I was tasked to read his mind to get what we needed.  The man was... a historian of sorts who knew quite a bit about the Doctor in his... past experiences.  He used to be a UWM worker, creating many things for them, but..."

Lars was silent a moment.

"He has created many... inscrutable things.  Father of Nightmares, they called him.  I do not understand, and I fear to tread into the memories for what I may see there."
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #25744 on: September 17, 2014, 11:03:55 pm »

Interesting. Very interesting.
Later, should we have time, could you peer into my mind? I have a theory to confirm...
...I think we might have seen the Doctor in the Ghostship's memories.

Maurice smiled again as he raised his voice to usual levels.Or maybe I'll just paint you a picture. Now wouldn't that be quite original, don't you think so? He winked at Brother Lars.
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #25745 on: September 17, 2014, 11:15:20 pm »

Lars nodded.  "I will do as you ask."

The reference to the painting of the Star Eater was lost on him.

((I'm assuming that's what you're referencing- Lars was busy reading the Pantheon at that point))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #25746 on: September 17, 2014, 11:16:39 pm »

"DAMN it. A bank heist, and I'm too pale and beautiful to go. The rest of you lucky bastards better not skimp on the looting."

Faith sighed.

"I do think I'd be pretty good for the diplomacy mission, though. I'm one of the most charismatic people I've seen around here, not that that's saying much, and I'm a relatively powerful veteran. Even moreso if I can afford a universal manipulator before the mission, which is... up in the air, I suppose. Either way, I think I'd be good for just about any task we might have down there."
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #25747 on: September 18, 2014, 02:13:15 am »

Ulrich too stops messaging and looks at Milno.
"Well, I can drive a car, I can pick locks, I can point a gun at correct direction, I have pretty good instinct for things and I already have plan for this. Not really anything else to add."

Quote from: Ulrich to Milno
The mentioned plan is tested and proven effective many times. It's high-level enough to be adapted to any type robbery and flexible enough to not break apart if something goes wrong.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25748 on: September 18, 2014, 05:11:36 am »

(( And now, THE LIST, as compiled at the end of the day. The List has been sanity checked exactly once, roughly 20 hours ago. Yes, this means the list was last checked before its creation. Do not ask how this works.

Just check it and make sure your volunteer status has been accurately represented by it. If it does not, please update the copy located on the Wiki on this page, or make a post about it somewhere.))

« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 05:15:21 am by Kriellya »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #25749 on: September 18, 2014, 06:15:11 am »

...I should've posted me wanting to volunteer on the ship thread. Missed the transition after M14 was done.
Woohoo >_>

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25750 on: September 18, 2014, 06:29:41 am »

...I should've posted me wanting to volunteer on the ship thread. Missed the transition after M14 was done.
Woohoo >_>

You can still volunteer, Tiruin! As far as I know, no one has made any decisions about who's going anyway :P

I was just posting a 'This is the Current List, use this one' version for everyone, during the quietest part of the day.

Actually, give me a sec... re-reading what you said, it looks like you posted somewhere in M14? Let me go hunt that down...

Ahh, there it is. I will update the wiki and The List right now, then head off to bed. Synthflesh generally disqualifies you for the bank robbery right now, so I'll put you down for 17 and 18, with the note of 'with Jim or Faith'
« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 06:32:55 am by Kriellya »

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #25751 on: September 18, 2014, 06:32:17 am »

Yeah, Tiruin wanted to volunteer for all missions (technically all missions that contain either Jim, Milno or Faith). She posted in the Mission 14 thread. I'll just add her real quick.

Oh, and I am one of the people who alphabetized it. I guess I'll do it later.

EDIT: Ninja'd by Kriellya
« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 06:35:14 am by Parisbre56 »

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25752 on: September 18, 2014, 06:34:08 am »

:P

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #25753 on: September 18, 2014, 10:50:36 am »

Yeah, Tiruin wanted to volunteer for all missions (technically all missions that contain either Jim, Milno or Faith). She posted in the Mission 14 thread. I'll just add her real quick.

EDIT: Ninja'd by Kriellya
Steve will add:
Gorat "Chin" Ivanos
Dubley Steptimus
Han Thren
Morul Migrurkeshin
Sambo Jin
Feyri Nirel

To the team for mission 18. Provisionally of course. If they're desperately wanted elsewhere I'll give'em up, since the other two missions take priority.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #25754 on: September 18, 2014, 11:01:16 am »

To the team for mission 18. Provisionally of course. If they're desperately wanted elsewhere I'll give'em up, since the other two missions take priority.

((Does Chief also get in?))
Pages: 1 ... 1715 1716 [1717] 1718 1719 ... 2101