_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1743 1744 [1745] 1746 1747 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5686671 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship: The Missions Restarteth
« Reply #26160 on: October 24, 2014, 12:40:35 pm »

-On synthskin aftermarket and special genetic enchancements
-lets go with 7
-Those are kinda made to order. I make em up as I go. So what kinda bonus you want?
((Two questions to go with those answers.
 Aftermarket synthskin: So now that I know the cost, can you put into numbers the chance that it 'doesn't stick' as you said?
Genetic enhancement: I'd be looking for Exo or Will. Basically something to go with amps. What would that cost and what would the effects be?
))
-1/6~ Maybe I'll give ya a reroll if you have good end.
-The easiest would probably be will, since Exo is a learned skill not an inherent capacity, like will is. Increased will, depending on what we go with, would probably have side effects like one of the following: Headaches, arrogance, hallucinations, delusions, prophetic visions, weakening of physical body, degenerative physical conditions, mental health issues, etc.

Xan walks out of the infirmary, looking faintly shocked somehow, his face drawn and almost quivering. He composes himself, his skin settling back down on his generic face, and he walks toward the armory, sending a message to Steve as he does so, this time via the method everyone else does. No braintexting, that never happened.

Quote from: To Steve
Would you be amicable to gifting me the 5 tokens given to new inmates, given that I'm going to be posing as one, or will I be left without for the moment?

I probably should've bolded this. It's Xan asking if he can have 5 tokens since technically he's a new inmate. I'm fine either way.
Do you count old Xan's tokens as being yours? If not, do that. But no, no new starting cash. Don't need you farming yourself for tokens, so to speak.

Alright then, nice welcoming party.
Now then, just need to go through my checklist.
Clothes...
Ah.

Look around for clothes, put said clothes on, then look at Schrodingers Map and walk to the armoury.
Clothed. Whatcha want in the armory?

ask the Armoury Master: "Hey umm… is there any sort of training i can get for how to use [the sniper rifle]? Like i know which end to point where, but…."
alright, lets get down to brass tacks here, yobbo, old friend, are you trying for some sort of training to get a bonus or just instructions about how to snipe?

Well…
partly idle RP, partly looking for something to have Yttra do while i'm busy IRL.

if there is some way to do some training (VR maybe? i don't know how that works) and get a bonus specifically to not-shooting-yourself-in-the-face-with-a-sniper-rifle then that would be pretty sweet.

if she became a guinea-pig for the training videos Hasala and Pancaek were making that might be pretty funny.

Really i'm expecting either to be pointed at the VR (in which case she'll go shoot some targets), or given some sort of useless brochure (in which case she'll go punch a punching bag).

I dunno how to do the Hasala training video thing in game mechanics...but we could always give you training that, with that specific weapon, will make a roll of 1 not as bad as it normally would be.

((Hey pancaek you want a free cloak? I need all my money for purchases including the two i never punched anyone for.))

Ask the doc if its possible to install additional devices to the spiderdroid and add or alter programs to utilize them.

Also just to confirm: its 2-3 tokens to fix the cloak which is... a shade cloak?

Install devices, maybe. Alter programs...it would take rolls, but yes. Droid isn't alien so I can't really pull the whole "you can not comprehend it!" card.

Did I quote a price before? I forget. If I did then it's that. And it's a changeling cloak. UE's get changling, SW's get shade.

Ciel tumbles out of the stasis chamber, dazed but still on her feet.

Wonderful. I'm fucked. She thinks to herself.

Grab clothes, put on clothes, follow signs to armory. Get Microwave PK Amp. Get Installed.
Done and done.

{Wiki}
Dis guy got a PK amp. Subtract his cash, add his inventory.

Go to the armory to see about getting my shield upgraded.
Upgraded how? Also, what shield? Riot shield?

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #26161 on: October 24, 2014, 12:45:04 pm »

The riot shield. And I was think adding plating to it, maybe Milno plate? Or attaching locker doors to it.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #26162 on: October 24, 2014, 12:46:39 pm »

The riot shield. And I was think adding plating to it, maybe Milno plate? Or attaching locker doors to it.
Milno plate is pretty expensive. I Think it was 5 tokens just for his chestplate (Ironically he's barely in armor anymore). And his chest isn't nearly as large as your shield. We could give it a plate of simple scrap metal. It's nothing special but it would make it stronger, at least twice as strong.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #26163 on: October 24, 2014, 12:49:27 pm »

Alright. Maybe at some point I can afford that... *wistful sigh*

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26164 on: October 24, 2014, 01:01:29 pm »

The chestplate is only 3 tokens, not 5.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #26165 on: October 24, 2014, 02:28:06 pm »

N-oh. I didn't consider those could be transferred.
Uh. Can we say Steve reminded him about those and that they're in his locker?

Uh.

Go and pick up the 10 tokens Old!Xan left behind, since neither Xan was one to refuse cash. Then go head to the rec room while charging a Will bonus.

Just to save a bit of time, after that I'm going to try to plug into the VR (I'm standard human for now so it should work hopefully), boot up Duel, put that test dummy thing in as an opponent, and equip myself with a microwave amp.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 02:35:13 pm by Xantalos »
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #26166 on: October 24, 2014, 04:42:09 pm »

Continuing with the ARMISTICE VR training program:

None of the scenarios are hardcoded; instead, the program should draw its repertoire from files in a directory. Mostly so adding and removing scenarios is relatively easy even for people with little computer literacy (like Hasala).

Scenarios:
Spoiler: Firearm Familiarity (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Firing Range (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Tactics I (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Tactics II (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Tactics III (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Beating Battlesuits (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Combat Scenarios (click to show/hide)

I'll probably add more to the program in the future, but this is it, so far. Save everything, then exit VR.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26167 on: October 24, 2014, 04:46:55 pm »

((Congratulations Swordsmith. That is some very, very nice work.))
« Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 04:48:50 pm by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #26168 on: October 24, 2014, 04:50:12 pm »

Grab the two tokens off Steve with the promise of remaining employed until ive actually punched someone for him.
Grab one token off of execute/dumbo.exe

Buy spiderdroid from thaddeus for 5 tokens.

Charge handiwork.

« Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 06:16:54 am by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #26169 on: October 24, 2014, 04:59:34 pm »

"Huh, never had anything this good in the mafia.
Gauss rifle... Nah, my arms are way too noodle like for that, well, until I know what I'm going to be doing, best pick the most versatile option available, the laser rifle."

Like I said, laser rifle.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26170 on: October 24, 2014, 05:02:44 pm »

((3 token repair cost for a 5 token cloak sold for a token? Hmm. No, I'm sorry, I don't think I can justify spending pool tokens on it. If you ever donate it top the pool I would have it repaired and sold for cheap, but as it stands I don't think It'd be the wisest decision.))

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #26171 on: October 24, 2014, 08:43:31 pm »

Quote from: Auron to everyone on ship
Greetings fellow inmates/resistance fighters

I would like to request aid in the form of a small 1 token loan so that i might upgrade my arsenal, rest assured i will not be using it for anything overly destructive but instead for something rather versatile and awesome.

Gratitude in advance, Auron.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 09:49:44 pm by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #26172 on: October 24, 2014, 09:07:06 pm »

(@U_P: at work right now, but if you can wait for payment, send me a pm detailing what the cloak does and I'll see if it interests me. If it does, I'll buy it off you when Jim gets back.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #26173 on: October 24, 2014, 10:01:21 pm »

Quote from: Auron to everyone on ship
Greetings fellow inmates/resistance fighters

I would like to request aid in the form of a small 1 token loan so that i might upgrade my arsenal, rest assured i will not be using it for anything overly destructive but instead for something rather versatile and awesome.

Gratitude in advance, Auron.

Quote from: Jhonothen to Auron
Sure, already got the bare bones of what I need and I have no idea what to do with the rest of them.
Give that man a token!
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Omeganaut

• Bay Watcher
  • eshimdomnothry (FreedomSlavery)
    • View Profile
« Reply #26174 on: October 24, 2014, 10:09:11 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

"Recruit Omega 911 reporting for mission"  A large, bald man stands at attention.  He manages to display both eagerness and condescension to those around him.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 10:38:04 pm by Omeganaut »
My extended sig
Includes the one and only !!DrunkFortress!! quote anthology.
Also: Bay 12 Archeology!  I bring the word of Bay12.  And the word is despair
I'm back, but I can't be consistant enough for games... Sorry!
Pages: 1 ... 1743 1744 [1745] 1746 1747 ... 2101