_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1749 1750 [1751] 1752 1753 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5728512 times)

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship: The Missions Restarteth
« Reply #26250 on: October 29, 2014, 01:42:50 pm »

Been interested in joining this for a while. Is this the right place to post this?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 05:39:02 pm by Persus13 »
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #26251 on: October 29, 2014, 01:51:56 pm »

((Yep. Seems good, so I think you can start whenever.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Omeganaut

• Bay Watcher
  • eshimdomnothry (FreedomSlavery)
    • View Profile
« Reply #26252 on: October 29, 2014, 01:55:48 pm »

Omega smiles.  "That sounds... vague!"  He follows the method and asks for replays of missions starting with the most recent completed, and going backwards.  If that finishes, he will attempt to create training simulations of those missions.
My extended sig
Includes the one and only !!DrunkFortress!! quote anthology.
Also: Bay 12 Archeology!  I bring the word of Bay12.  And the word is despair
I'm back, but I can't be consistant enough for games... Sorry!

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26253 on: October 29, 2014, 06:23:25 pm »

Name: Ronald

Appearance: Tall and skinny, black hair, always smiling

Personal information: Literally incapable of not being cheerful and optimistic. There's something wrong with his brain. He mostly just coasted through life, until he attended the funeral of a UWM official. Incapable of being appropriately mournful, he was arrested for being too cheerful.

Reason assigned to HMRC: Disrespect

Stats:
Strength: 5 (+1/3)
Dexterity: 5 (+1/3)
Endurance: 5 (+1/3)
 Charisma: 5 (+1/3)
 Intelligence: 0 (-1)
 Willpower: 0 (-1)

Skills:
Speech: 1 (0)
Intuition: 0 (-1)(-1 Physimancer)
Medical tech: 0 (-1)
Handiwork: 1 (0)
Conventional Weapons: 0 (-1)
Unconventional Weapons: 3 (+1/3)(+1 Physimancer)
Exotic weapons: 0 (0)
Auxiliary systems: 0 (-1)

Profession: Physimancer

((Is this acceptable?))

((Edit: forgot to change the name))
« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 06:26:42 pm by Wolfkit »
You wanna frisk this guy? This guy with the technicolor wonder limbs? The limbs that could probably slap you on several different levels of reality?
Your tabs are just pure chaos, Wolfkit.
Sig

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #26254 on: October 29, 2014, 06:24:48 pm »

((I'm worried that Piecewise is going to take that 'unable to be anything other than cheerful' part as a personal challenge.))
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26255 on: October 29, 2014, 06:30:01 pm »

((The last perpetually cheerful guy we had was Stacy.))
Sig! Onol

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #26256 on: October 29, 2014, 06:32:44 pm »

-snip-
((Wouldn't you want to put some points into INT if you're going for uncon? INT decides your mindpoints for using manipulators, IIRC))

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26257 on: October 29, 2014, 06:33:49 pm »

((Melee weapons))
You wanna frisk this guy? This guy with the technicolor wonder limbs? The limbs that could probably slap you on several different levels of reality?
Your tabs are just pure chaos, Wolfkit.
Sig

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #26258 on: October 29, 2014, 07:39:55 pm »

((Melee weapons))

((Pro tip: Punch EVERYTHING.))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #26259 on: October 30, 2014, 01:43:58 am »

Give Dumbo back his token seeing as miya is being the bane of my existence again.

Use handiwork bonus to modify my gauss rounds to contain 3 hollow chambers each and fill them with my neotherm chemicals whilst making sure to take only one chemical at a time, seal each hollow before moving to the next, and keeping the source canister away from the elbow knock zone.

((Also how do i calculate blast radius?))
{WIKI} TOKEN BACK TO DUMBO
Three chambers? Isn't Neotherm a mix of two substances? HRM. Can't find anything on the wiki about it.

Anyways, lets be a bit dicky here and ask exactly how you're hollowing these out and how thick the dividing walls are, as well as how thick the shell...shell is.

((Very Carefully))
pretty sure its always been three, hence why my WWII flamethrower's backpack had 3 canister slots. also its not on the wiki because i think the conversation describing it was a pm.. or in a completely non ER thread and no longer available for reference.

perform rocket surgery dynamic bullet construction.
Spoiler: Method (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 31, 2014, 02:12:13 am by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #26260 on: October 30, 2014, 05:15:40 pm »

Hell, let's make it a duel. Me vs. oh, two soldiers (Captains) with monorazors and two (Privates first class) with gauss pistols. On a field with plenty of cover, but not much concealment. I have my microwave amp. And, oh, let's toss an organo-dominator amp in there. The one that doesn't need the CHA and lets me blow up bodies in fun ways.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 05:39:34 pm by Pufferfish »

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #26261 on: October 30, 2014, 10:28:49 pm »

Watch TV.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #26262 on: October 31, 2014, 10:18:46 am »

Go to the armory and ask for a dose of xeno spit suited for a synthflesh body. Then go to the rec room, assume the lotus postion and inject.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #26263 on: October 31, 2014, 01:10:37 pm »

Kyle goes to a VR machine and run some tests on his shield. You know, stuff like seeing what can break through it.
It's good against gauss stuff and standard projectiles. Still won't stop lasers very well. Basically, if it's a physical object being shot at you, it's pretty good.

Buy a popular one and one about the Mddle ages

"I would like one of the popular ones and one from the Middle Ages, the human Middle Ages.
I find them to be quite enjoyable."

He smiles as he saus this, very much looking forward to his favorite passtime.

She gives you a data chip, something to stick into a datapad or wrist pad to read, rather then a physical book. There's no title on the chip itself, so you're not sure what is on it.

Look at bathroom mirror. Any change in my reflection? If not, go walk through the hallways for a bit. Does anything look or feel different?
Nothing yet.

Name: Ronald

Appearance: Tall and skinny, black hair, always smiling

Personal information: Literally incapable of not being cheerful and optimistic. There's something wrong with his brain. He mostly just coasted through life, until he attended the funeral of a UWM official. Incapable of being appropriately mournful, he was arrested for being too cheerful.

Reason assigned to HMRC: Disrespect

Stats:
Strength: 5 (+1/3)
Dexterity: 5 (+1/3)
Endurance: 5 (+1/3)
 Charisma: 5 (+1/3)
 Willpower: 0 (-1)

Skills:
Speech: 1 (0)
Intuition: 0 (-1)(-1 Physimancer)
Medical tech: 0 (-1)
Handiwork: 1 (0)
Conventional Weapons: 0 (-1)
Unconventional Weapons: 3 (+1/3)(+1 Physimancer)
Exotic weapons: 0 (0)
Auxiliary systems: 0 (-1)

Profession: Physimancer

((Is this acceptable?))

((Edit: forgot to change the name))
Looks fine. And you're just in time!

Give Dumbo back his token seeing as miya is being the bane of my existence again.

Use handiwork bonus to modify my gauss rounds to contain 3 hollow chambers each and fill them with my neotherm chemicals whilst making sure to take only one chemical at a time, seal each hollow before moving to the next, and keeping the source canister away from the elbow knock zone.

((Also how do i calculate blast radius?))
{WIKI} TOKEN BACK TO DUMBO
Three chambers? Isn't Neotherm a mix of two substances? HRM. Can't find anything on the wiki about it.

Anyways, lets be a bit dicky here and ask exactly how you're hollowing these out and how thick the dividing walls are, as well as how thick the shell...shell is.

((Very Carefully))
pretty sure its always been three, hence why my WWII flamethrower's backpack had 3 canister slots. also its not on the wiki because i think the conversation describing it was a pm.. or in a completely non ER thread and no longer available for reference.

perform rocket surgery dynamic bullet construction.
Spoiler: Method (click to show/hide)

You create, lets say, 5 of your new bullets.

Hell, let's make it a duel. Me vs. oh, two soldiers (Captains) with monorazors and two (Privates first class) with gauss pistols. On a field with plenty of cover, but not much concealment. I have my microwave amp. And, oh, let's toss an organo-dominator amp in there. The one that doesn't need the CHA and lets me blow up bodies in fun ways.
I'm afraid I might have to interrupt you because...

Go to the armory and ask for a dose of xeno spit suited for a synthflesh body. Then go to the rec room, assume the lotus postion and inject.
Ooo, this is good, this is real good.

You inject your xeno spit just as....

Truth be told I don't know why I did that. Forgot what VR did, I think.

Anyway, disengage from that, and go watch something on TV while I charge a Will bonus.

Watch TV.
You flip through until you hit what seems to be a somewhat scrambled channel; the thing on it appears to be a hog or pig; it's laying on its stomach, limp, head resting on the ground and partially lulled to one side. A white sheet or shroud covers the rest of the body, but, judging from the contours of the cloth, a large chuck of the creature is missing, and the white shroud is stained red and wet on that side. The creature appears half rotten, its eyes are nothing but sockets and its flesh is pallid, sunken away from the jaws revealing pale and crumbling gums holding yellowing teeth and tusks. A black substance oozes from its mouth and is constantly being collected and washed away by a procession of human looking attendants, each no larger then one of the pig's teeth. It must be enormous, several stories tall.

The pigs mouth hangs open, unmoving, but a voice is clearly coming from within it, static drenched and distorted, as though played from a very old, very degraded tape.

"And I saw between the throne with the four living creatures and the elders a Lamb standing, as if slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God, sent out into all the earth. And He came and took the book out of the right hand of Him who sat on the throne.…"

The channel screeches painfully and the static goes eye aching bright before the TV and every other light goes out.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2014, 01:30:00 pm by piecewise »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship: And I heard, as it were the noise of thunder.
« Reply #26264 on: October 31, 2014, 01:25:49 pm »

Oh for fuck's sake. STEVE! APOCALYPTIC SHIT HAPPENING AGAIN!

Xan hurriedly types out a message to both the Doc and AM.

Quote from: Xan->Doc, AM
I turned on the TV and came upon a channel with a rotting piglike creature of enormous size that spouted something about a lamb and the seven spirits of god and a book or somesuch. Then the static on the channel grew very bright and this deactivation of power happened. I'll head towards the infirmary, assuming the ship hasn't been locked down. That's all I know about our current scenario.

That done, he gets up and gestures toward everyone in the rec room at the moment.
Come on, let's head toward the infirmary. I don't exactly know what's happening, but I'd prefer to be nearby either the Doctor or the Armory Master for when the inevitable unexplained anomalies begin popping up.

Head toward the Infirmary, hopefully with people in tow. Move cautiously and keep an eye out for any anomalous activity. Avoid it.
Let the shmuck with the shield go first.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2014, 01:30:59 pm by Xantalos »
Sig! Onol
Pages: 1 ... 1749 1750 [1751] 1752 1753 ... 2101