_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1754 1755 [1756] 1757 1758 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5686610 times)

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship: And I heard, as it were the noise of thunder.
« Reply #26325 on: November 03, 2014, 05:07:17 pm »

"I'm guessing that this stuff is a metaphor for something around here, or something that happened.

Perhaps it's talking about the altered?"
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship: And I heard, as it were the noise of thunder.
« Reply #26326 on: November 03, 2014, 05:14:48 pm »

I fucking hope not.
But no, if we're talking symbolic stuff the Altered seem more like Life gone wrong or summat.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #26327 on: November 03, 2014, 05:32:50 pm »

Kyle pauses.
"The lamb may be refering to the messiah in the bible. And there were seven seals on the scroll that unleased the apocalypse..."
Kyle will still draw genitalia on the goop. That's the fate of the enemies of the rebellion.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #26328 on: November 03, 2014, 05:40:22 pm »

Kyle pauses.
"The lamb may be refering to the messiah in the bible. And there were seven seals on the scroll that unleased the apocalypse..."
Kyle will still draw genitalia on the goop. That's the fate of the enemies of the rebellion.
They'll become that or lose that?
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #26329 on: November 03, 2014, 05:41:21 pm »

"...Well, then. Assuming that pig-creature is on-board, I suppose we should try to find it, yes. That gives us three objectives, right now: Find and gather everyone on the ship in one place, so we can coordinate; the briefing room, perhaps. Two, arm ourselves. The locker room is off-limits, so hopefully the armory is still accessible. Three, find this pig. Do any of you have anything that provides light? Also, was there anyone else in the rec room when you left it?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26330 on: November 03, 2014, 05:44:31 pm »

Kyle pauses.
They'll become that or lose that?
((They'll have that tattooed to their faces!))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #26331 on: November 03, 2014, 05:45:08 pm »

I don't recall there being anyone else, but I'd say we better go check anyway.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #26332 on: November 03, 2014, 05:56:46 pm »

Jack looks around "This seems...inconvenient."

He then sees the other person in the room.

Oi you, come with me. We are going to find everyone else."

Drag other person in the rec room along while looking for the others.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #26333 on: November 03, 2014, 06:22:07 pm »

"...Well, then. Assuming that pig-creature is on-board, I suppose we should try to find it, yes. That gives us three objectives, right now: Find and gather everyone on the ship in one place, so we can coordinate; the briefing room, perhaps. Two, arm ourselves. The locker room is off-limits, so hopefully the armory is still accessible. Three, find this pig. Do any of you have anything that provides light? Also, was there anyone else in the rec room when you left it?"
"I like this plan, let's do that."

Head back to the rec room.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #26334 on: November 04, 2014, 10:52:48 am »

"...No one else has a light source? To be expected, I suppose... Well, that leaves Kyle's suit lights and my datapad as light sources. Follow one of us if you don't want to be left stumbling around in the dark. I'm going to check the right side of the ship - armory and rec room. Kyle, could you check the left side - barracks, maybe the R&D hallway and doors - when you're done with... whatever you're doing... and then meet in the briefing room? Assuming it's accessible. If not, meet back here."

Wait to see if Kyle poking the ooze on the door has any effect, then if not, go to where the armory is supposed to be. Do I see the same thing as solarlight's character?

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26335 on: November 04, 2014, 11:33:25 am »

"Got you cheif. And if you are interested I am drawing male genitalia on it for being unoriginal in it's creepy writting."

((Note: I think it's actually cool. Not trying to offend PW.))

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #26336 on: November 04, 2014, 12:52:41 pm »

"Oh shit, oh shit. Everything's getting bigger. Or I'm getting smaller. Can anyone take a look at me and tell me if I'm actually fluctuating in size or if this is all just in my head?"

Attempt to resist effects of drugs again. Head back to the rec room while looking around with cameye modes

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #26337 on: November 05, 2014, 12:26:52 pm »

Bang on all the walls until one lets me through or am interrupted.
You bang on the walls like a mad man until you notice a strange looking spider thing crawling around in the shadows at the edge of your vision.

Thats probably a bad thing...right?

Kyle checks himself for a few minutes before pulling it out from behind his shield.
"I forgot I put that there. Stupid lights."
Kyle makes spreads the goo around for a few moments before pulling the nightstick back. He drew a penis if successful.
You touch the black goo. Turns out it's much more resistant then you expected, both very sticky and very rubbery, gripping the nightstick and not giving an inch despite your best poking and prodding. It also won't release the nightstick.

Well.

"Well this is definatly unusual."

Write down what happened so far.

"Now, I don't believe teleportation has been invented yet so I'm probably not somewhere else, Maybe an illusion?"

Attempt to pierce the illusion and get back to normalcy. Also write down whatever happens.

(I am probably misinterpretating this incredibly but eh, It's Fun!)
Attempt how? Through sheer force of will? You wanna do anything specific here or just make faces and grunt like you're trying to go super Saiyan.

Wander about looking for explanations as to why stuff is happening.
You find a helpful pamphlet about what is happening and what you can expect.

Man you don't like step number three...you're pretty sure you need those parts to be inside you.

The name of this ship is the Paracelsus's Sword. I don't exactly like the implications of that message. I wouldn't recommend touching that fluid, even with that stick, Kyle.

War, famine, pestilence, which means plague, and death.
If I survive this I swear I'm never taking my suit off again.

Get to the back of the group if Kyle continues his plan of drawing in the most likely berserker-inducing goop. Stay alert.
Also, head back to the rec room after Kyle finishes his graffiti.

"We can't get into the infirmary, how about the armory? I haven't used my tokens to get weapons yet."
If we can't get in here, we can't get in anywhere. I can't contact Steve anyway, so just assume the whole place is locked down.
You're lucky he's using a stick.

BACK TO THE REC ROOM WE GO!

"Big pig on the tv screen. More preachy old time words." ciel says.

Stick with XanDan. Look for a good direction to run and charge dex in case something goes wrong in the touching of the goo.
You stick with xandan, no running yet.

Jack looks around "This seems...inconvenient."

He then sees the other person in the room.

Oi you, come with me. We are going to find everyone else."

Drag other person in the rec room along while looking for the others.

No idea who you're talking about there Chief-wait, we've got a Chief..- No idea who you're talking about Chef.  You follow xan for the moment.

"I like this plan, let's do that."

Head back to the rec room.
You too!

"...No one else has a light source? To be expected, I suppose... Well, that leaves Kyle's suit lights and my datapad as light sources. Follow one of us if you don't want to be left stumbling around in the dark. I'm going to check the right side of the ship - armory and rec room. Kyle, could you check the left side - barracks, maybe the R&D hallway and doors - when you're done with... whatever you're doing... and then meet in the briefing room? Assuming it's accessible. If not, meet back here."

Wait to see if Kyle poking the ooze on the door has any effect, then if not, go to where the armory is supposed to be. Do I see the same thing as solarlight's character?
It doesn't seem to. You don't see anything Solar didn't see, save for a crazy man trying to tunnel through a wall using his fists.

"Oh shit, oh shit. Everything's getting bigger. Or I'm getting smaller. Can anyone take a look at me and tell me if I'm actually fluctuating in size or if this is all just in my head?"

Attempt to resist effects of drugs again. Head back to the rec room while looking around with cameye modes

The walls are separating, drifting away from each other and revealing the black space behind them.

Those returning to the Rec Room find a new message scrawled across the wall in the same black goo. The rec room door is gone, replaced by a blank expanse of metal.

To the one who is victorious, I will give some of the hidden manna. I will also give that person a white stone....

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26338 on: November 05, 2014, 12:33:11 pm »

charge an Exo bonus

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #26339 on: November 05, 2014, 12:52:37 pm »

Move away from where the door was. Look around for possible enemies.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2014, 10:42:25 pm by Persus13 »
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 1754 1755 [1756] 1757 1758 ... 2101