_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1755 1756 [1757] 1758 1759 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5734058 times)

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship: And I heard, as it were the noise of thunder.
« Reply #26340 on: November 05, 2014, 12:58:57 pm »

"Well fuck. Seems like it really wants us to off each other." Ciel says to the group around her.

"Well fuck that. The rec room door is supposed to be right here, right?"

Omeganaut

• Bay Watcher
  • eshimdomnothry (FreedomSlavery)
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship: And I heard, as it were the noise of thunder.
« Reply #26341 on: November 05, 2014, 01:14:02 pm »

Omega turns towards the motion he saw out of the corner of his vision. He shouts, "Area not secure, I repeat area compromised by unknown being or beings."  He runs in that direction, prepared to punch anything that makes a potentially hostile move against him.  Not quietly, as making noise means the lesser soldiers can follow my lead.
My extended sig
Includes the one and only !!DrunkFortress!! quote anthology.
Also: Bay 12 Archeology!  I bring the word of Bay12.  And the word is despair
I'm back, but I can't be consistant enough for games... Sorry!

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26342 on: November 05, 2014, 01:31:51 pm »

“Looks like the black goo is friendly! Really friendly! It's tightly hugging the nightstick. Well, I'll leave you and your nightstick to have fun with your new friend!”
Wander over to the group that went to the rec room.
“Ooh! More friendly goo!”
You wanna frisk this guy? This guy with the technicolor wonder limbs? The limbs that could probably slap you on several different levels of reality?
Your tabs are just pure chaos, Wolfkit.
Sig

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #26343 on: November 05, 2014, 03:05:37 pm »

"All righty then, looks like I ain't going to be ignoring these drugs, time for plan B"

Close mouth and eyes and activate stealthskin. Just stand still and observe further weirdness, cycle through cameye settings from time to time in case I see something extra with them. Should Something attack me, evade and retaliate with 1 foor sphere of heat of roughly 150° to center mass.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #26344 on: November 05, 2014, 03:07:39 pm »

"I'm sure as shit not killing someone unless they attack me first or I choose to on my own volition. So yeah, whatever wrote this can go die in a fire.

Stay with Xan. Be sure to keep alert incase someone tries to kill me.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 04:57:26 pm by Tavik Toth »

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #26345 on: November 05, 2014, 03:33:10 pm »

Keep an eye out for maintenance doors, obviously an alien janitor will pop out and start changing light bulbs.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #26346 on: November 05, 2014, 04:10:31 pm »

All right, nobody touch the goo. Anyone have an amp or anything that can melt through this?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #26347 on: November 05, 2014, 04:49:22 pm »

Hasala looked from the wall where the armory kiosk was supposed to be, to the seemingly-insane man, and sighed.

Point my datapad's light in the direction Wall-beater apparently sees something. If it's me he's running at, dodge and trip him. Avoid/dodge Spiderthing, if I see it. If I'm not attacked, continue on to the rec room, see the message on the not-door, and check if the briefing room door still exists, instead. Go inside, if so.

@solarlight: "Hey. Something weird's going on... as you can see. Meeting in the briefing room. We're going to try to figure this out."

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #26348 on: November 05, 2014, 04:55:43 pm »

Lets just... Go to the Rec Room.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26349 on: November 05, 2014, 07:01:07 pm »

All right, nobody touch the goo. Anyone have an amp or anything that can melt through this?

"Is that such a good idea? This thing's able to fuck with space. What if it's the outer hull?"

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #26350 on: November 05, 2014, 07:52:55 pm »

Then we die, but with the way things are going I doubt it.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

solarlight

• Bay Watcher
  • Arrow from the forest.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26351 on: November 06, 2014, 10:33:29 am »

"That sounds like a good idea. Lead on then, but I suggest we stick close. Who knows what might happen."

Go wherever Hasala does, write down anything intresting that happens.

"If bad things start happening, I have a monorazor and an emergency pack, Aswell as a little bit of medicinal knowledge."

Oh, and if Hasala and/or I are attacked, Defend self. If wounded, attempt to heal the injured.
Hai

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26352 on: November 06, 2014, 09:52:06 pm »

Ciel shrugs her shoulders.

get a safe distance from the wall and cook open a small part of the wall using a sphere of heat with a radius of half a foot, heating it up to just under 1750 degrees celcius over the course of a few seconds, to allow myself the ability to stop if something else crazy happens. ((Melting point of raw iron. Figure if it's more than that, in-ship, we're dealing with some crazy space-magic monster.))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #26353 on: November 07, 2014, 01:39:51 pm »

charge an Exo bonus
Done

Move away from where the door was. Look around for possible enemies.
Outside of the people around you? Nothing yet.

Omega turns towards the motion he saw out of the corner of his vision. He shouts, "Area not secure, I repeat area compromised by unknown being or beings."  He runs in that direction, prepared to punch anything that makes a potentially hostile move against him.  Not quietly, as making noise means the lesser soldiers can follow my lead.
You charge over in that direction and...find A man in an exosuit wearing a skull on his head, with a robotic spider crawling near him.

You're not sure if you should attack or not...

“Looks like the black goo is friendly! Really friendly! It's tightly hugging the nightstick. Well, I'll leave you and your nightstick to have fun with your new friend!”
Wander over to the group that went to the rec room.
“Ooh! More friendly goo!”
You join back up with your friends outside of the room that doesn't exist and never has.

"All righty then, looks like I ain't going to be ignoring these drugs, time for plan B"

Close mouth and eyes and activate stealthskin. Just stand still and observe further weirdness, cycle through cameye settings from time to time in case I see something extra with them. Should Something attack me, evade and retaliate with 1 foor sphere of heat of roughly 150° to center mass.
You stand somewhere in distant space, hot red pinpoints of bloated stars and clouds of dully luminous nebula swirling slowly around you in a distorted fashion, as though viewed through a fish eye lens.

"I'm sure as shit not killing someone unless they attack me first or I choose to on my own volition. So yeah, whatever wrote this can go die in a fire.

Stay with Xan. Be sure to keep alert incase someone tries to kill me.
Darn, I was gonna have you take a relaxing bubble bath.

Keep an eye out for maintenance doors, obviously an alien janitor will pop out and start changing light bulbs.
The guy you were spooking runs up and stares at you. Huh...

Hasala looked from the wall where the armory kiosk was supposed to be, to the seemingly-insane man, and sighed.

Point my datapad's light in the direction Wall-beater apparently sees something. If it's me he's running at, dodge and trip him. Avoid/dodge Spiderthing, if I see it. If I'm not attacked, continue on to the rec room, see the message on the not-door, and check if the briefing room door still exists, instead. Go inside, if so.

@solarlight: "Hey. Something weird's going on... as you can see. Meeting in the briefing room. We're going to try to figure this out."

You continue on to the...rec room? Whats that?

Lets just... Go to the Rec Room.
There it is again. What rec room? There's nothing there.

"That sounds like a good idea. Lead on then, but I suggest we stick close. Who knows what might happen."

Go wherever Hasala does, write down anything intresting that happens.

"If bad things start happening, I have a monorazor and an emergency pack, Aswell as a little bit of medicinal knowledge."

Oh, and if Hasala and/or I are attacked, Defend self. If wounded, attempt to heal the injured.
Dear diary, today a bunch of people tried to get into a room that doesn't exist.

Ciel shrugs her shoulders.

get a safe distance from the wall and cook open a small part of the wall using a sphere of heat with a radius of half a foot, heating it up to just under 1750 degrees celcius over the course of a few seconds, to allow myself the ability to stop if something else crazy happens. ((Melting point of raw iron. Figure if it's more than that, in-ship, we're dealing with some crazy space-magic monster.))
You get the wall quite warm, not as warm as you wanted, but toasty none-the-less. Unfortunately it doesn't melt. It's almost as though this SPACESHIP would be made of things more thermally resistant then RAW IRON.

You do, however, manage to figure out that the black goo burns.

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #26354 on: November 07, 2014, 01:46:10 pm »

Check if the briefing room door still exists, instead. Go inside, if so.

Process remainder of previous action.
Pages: 1 ... 1755 1756 [1757] 1758 1759 ... 2101