_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1757 1758 [1759] 1760 1761 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5722566 times)

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship: And I heard, as it were the noise of thunder.
« Reply #26370 on: November 10, 2014, 03:04:13 pm »

"Well well, something dark amids the light"
"Like a raisin, hidden within cookie"
"Not really, no."

"Let's get a looksie at this darkness. I have a feeling we aren't in bad acid trip town anymore, toto."

Drift towards this darkness, try to get a look at what it is. Use cameye modes, see if they help

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship: And I heard, as it were the noise of thunder.
« Reply #26371 on: November 10, 2014, 04:04:20 pm »

Okay then. Guess they make the insides as strong as the outside. Try to melt a sphere about a quarter of a meter in diameter, over the warm patch I already made by increasing the temperature over time. But stop if I start to feel exhausted.

Missed me.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 08:08:12 pm by Pufferfish »

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #26372 on: November 10, 2014, 05:15:25 pm »

Okay then. Guess they make the insides as strong as the outside. Try to melt a sphere about a quarter of a meter in diameter, over the warm patch I already made.

Missed me.
((might want to specify a heat, since if the ship only melts at temperatures far beyond normal material you might encounter Bad Things when you try.))

Begin screaming.
Look for clothes.
Keep screaming.

Sample dialog: AAAAAAAAAAAAAohgohohgodAAAAAAAA
« Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 05:17:29 pm by Dorsidwarf »
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #26373 on: November 10, 2014, 06:05:20 pm »

Hmm. What to do?

For now, just confirm that everyone in my vicinity is okay. Also keep an eye out for anomalic things.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #26374 on: November 10, 2014, 06:06:05 pm »

Give a thumbs up at Xan while still standing next to him.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #26375 on: November 10, 2014, 06:49:10 pm »

Knock on the door. If no one responds, wander around looking for new stuff.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Omeganaut

• Bay Watcher
  • eshimdomnothry (FreedomSlavery)
    • View Profile
« Reply #26376 on: November 10, 2014, 07:22:55 pm »

Omeganaut sighs.  "Alright, this has to be hallucinogenic gas.  So, since I can't seem to open the maintenance doors, I'm just gonna sleep.  G'night." Lays down and attempts to sleep.
My extended sig
Includes the one and only !!DrunkFortress!! quote anthology.
Also: Bay 12 Archeology!  I bring the word of Bay12.  And the word is despair
I'm back, but I can't be consistant enough for games... Sorry!

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #26377 on: November 10, 2014, 09:34:59 pm »

Poke the naked guy with my reiterpallasch, see if hes okay.

Also set spiderdroid to check for injuries, because falling in the dark is dangerous.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26378 on: November 11, 2014, 01:13:52 am »

Leave idling void zone, go to find others.
"Hey, what's this stuff?"

solarlight

• Bay Watcher
  • Arrow from the forest.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26379 on: November 11, 2014, 09:40:54 am »

Smile at it, it has been quite a while since your last conversation on this matter.

But that is simple logic is it not? Everything that happens is a result of things that happen earlier. The future of a person changes with every action he takes, and every choice he makes.
Hai

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26380 on: November 11, 2014, 03:37:23 pm »

“You know what sounds good right now? Hot dogs and s'mores cooked by the heat of a wall campfire. Anyone got hotdogs or s'mores?”
Frisk nearby people to search for campfire snacks
You wanna frisk this guy? This guy with the technicolor wonder limbs? The limbs that could probably slap you on several different levels of reality?
Your tabs are just pure chaos, Wolfkit.
Sig

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #26381 on: November 11, 2014, 03:44:05 pm »

No one has food like that.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #26382 on: November 11, 2014, 06:48:28 pm »

Walk towards the opposite door while watching the eyeball to see if it follows my movement. Say the following, if so.

"Uh, hello? What are you?"

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #26383 on: November 12, 2014, 11:24:02 am »

Go find some more spookiness.
Does the sheep count? If not, hold still for...a moment or two.

"Well well, something dark amids the light"
"Like a raisin, hidden within cookie"
"Not really, no."

"Let's get a looksie at this darkness. I have a feeling we aren't in bad acid trip town anymore, toto."

Drift towards this darkness, try to get a look at what it is. Use cameye modes, see if they help
Cameye modes don't seem to help, in fact, attempting to even look down at your body isn't possible. It's as though your vision is locked on a track and attempting to turn your head physically hurts. You're not sure what that means but you're suddenly a bit claustrophobic.

The object comes more into focus as you get closer: It's white, still planet sized, but odd in looks. It looks like it's covered in geometric patterns but they're completely random, just sort of jagged lines and fuzzy shapes. As you get even closer, you realize that those shapes are actually created by smaller shapes, and those by even smaller. As you drift down to the surface and the directing force releases your skull, you can see that the entire surface of this planet has been engraved and carved with images.

Okay then. Guess they make the insides as strong as the outside. Try to melt a sphere about a quarter of a meter in diameter, over the warm patch I already made by increasing the temperature over time. But stop if I start to feel exhausted.

Missed me.
Hmm. 6. Plus 1. Plus another 1. Hmm.

Who was near Ceil again? Lets see.

Hmm. What to do?

For now, just confirm that everyone in my vicinity is okay. Also keep an eye out for anomalic things.
You I know were.

Smile at it, it has been quite a while since your last conversation on this matter.

But that is simple logic is it not? Everything that happens is a result of things that happen earlier. The future of a person changes with every action he takes, and every choice he makes.

You too.

“You know what sounds good right now? Hot dogs and s'mores cooked by the heat of a wall campfire. Anyone got hotdogs or s'mores?”
Frisk nearby people to search for campfire snacks
You three

Give a thumbs up at Xan while still standing next to him.
You four.
Omeganaut sighs.  "Alright, this has to be hallucinogenic gas.  So, since I can't seem to open the maintenance doors, I'm just gonna sleep.  G'night." Lays down and attempts to sleep.
And you five.

A lot of you guys are newbies, or lower leveled characters. So I'mma be generous here. All of you get to respond to this. Assume you have about 2 seconds as it happens to react to it. It's already happening, so trying to stop it is ill advised.

Walk towards the opposite door while watching the eyeball to see if it follows my movement. Say the following, if so.

"Uh, hello? What are you?"

The eyeball follows your movement but doesn't respond to your question. At least not directly.

Okay then. Guess they make the insides as strong as the outside. Try to melt a sphere about a quarter of a meter in diameter, over the warm patch I already made.

Missed me.
((might want to specify a heat, since if the ship only melts at temperatures far beyond normal material you might encounter Bad Things when you try.))

Begin screaming.
Look for clothes.
Keep screaming.

Sample dialog: AAAAAAAAAAAAAohgohohgodAAAAAAAA
You get jabbed in the butt with a sword.

You start screaming. You look for and fail to find clothing.

You keep screaming.

Knock on the door. If no one responds, wander around looking for new stuff.
You knock. Black ooze leaks through the seams of the door and begins to form words.

Poke the naked guy with my reiterpallasch, see if hes okay.

Also set spiderdroid to check for injuries, because falling in the dark is dangerous.

He seems to be ok, save for the small stab wound on his butt.

WONDER HOW HE GOT THAT?!

Leave idling void zone, go to find others.
"Hey, what's this stuff?"
We're gonna be nice and put you with Auron and Naked butt man. Better then putting you with Xan and the soon to be fireballs.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #26384 on: November 12, 2014, 11:26:05 am »

((Bro tip:  If you're in the "chance to respond" group, the correct move is to run.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.
Pages: 1 ... 1757 1758 [1759] 1760 1761 ... 2101