_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1769 1770 [1771] 1772 1773 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5686611 times)

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship: And I heard, as it were the noise of thunder.
« Reply #26550 on: December 15, 2014, 05:44:55 pm »

“Huh. No doorknob. Must be broken. I know! I'll perform a manuel override!”
Try to break one of the glowing metal rods off of the wall.
Hola! Si Esta Doornobbo glowiggio busto!
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship: And I heard, as it were the noise of thunder.
« Reply #26551 on: December 15, 2014, 08:17:04 pm »

XanDan walks a bit closer to Dr. Clark to get his attention.

What I'm understanding is that one of the artifacts your department was studying malfunctioned or became dangerous in some way. What exactly happened, and what effects could it have? I want to know what we may be going up against.
Shouldve bolded but I didn't because I'm a lazy blobthing
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Vivalas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26552 on: December 15, 2014, 10:02:58 pm »

Walk up to the nearest person and politely ask what in the holy hell is going on"Could someone tell meh what in tha mother of fuck is goin' on? Do ah even want tah know?

"On two occasions I have been asked,—"Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?" I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."
- Charles Babbage

The Imperial Question | Stranded Among Stars

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #26553 on: December 15, 2014, 10:25:08 pm »

"Some sort of containment breach in R&D. It's affecting this entire section of the ship. It's replaced several doors with smooth walls, and there's black ooze everywhere. When one of the troopers died, they became an animated crystal skeleton, and went through that portal. Just before all this started, the TV in... the TV showed a rotten pig corpse, leaking the same black ooze from its mouth. It also is apparently fond of quoting from the Christians' holy book. Oh, and a giant brain just floated through the walls back there." Hasala provides a summary while wiping the blood off his face with his shirt and quickly backing away from the portal.

Get away from the portal before Auron comes through. Preferably in the direction that isn't blocked by Goop.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #26554 on: December 16, 2014, 11:07:18 am »

Pancaek Nilys, feeling the knowledge of all that will be and has been growing hazy and taking a last glimpse at the entirety of the universe, knows he only has precious few moments left. The information of the future, the power to become a god is at his fingertips, or so he feels. In this moment, he could reshape the universe to his will.

"But fuck me, I was really just looking forward to having a few days off."
"What, all those back to back missions getting to you, you weakling."
"Oh, I know what I'm taking. But I know what I'm leaving behind here as well."
"Wha-?"

In my last moments of godhood, take the knowledge of what is happening on ship with the cryptic messages, evil pig, hidden manna, the white stone, the horse's rider's sword and weird quotes. Take it all so that Pan will remember when he wakes up. And hopefully also take with me the image of the beauty of the entire universe laid out before me, if possible.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2014, 11:14:34 am by Pancaek »

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26555 on: December 16, 2014, 05:56:38 pm »

Patiently await extraction.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #26556 on: December 19, 2014, 01:44:01 pm »

run back to where i came from
You attempt to burrow through the wall back toward your home planet. Failing that, you run back to the barracks and attempt to burrow into a bed.

Laser rifle, highest intensity, maximum overcharge, point blank, kneecap.

Jump rockets, back through the hole, dont care if i smash into the wall on the other side.

Oh and lift my other foot to prevent that one getting stuck.

You quickly sever your own leg and then rocket back out of the hole and into the wall on the opposite side of the hall. Things go pretty well, all things considered.

Clap and applaud as Auron soars through the air all majestic and maimed
Like a bloody screaming comet
“Huh. No doorknob. Must be broken. I know! I'll perform a manual override!”
Try to break one of the glowing metal rods off of the wall.
Things go great!

Until your hands catch on fire and start melting.

XanDan walks a bit closer to Dr. Clark to get his attention.

What I'm understanding is that one of the artifacts your department was studying malfunctioned or became dangerous in some way. What exactly happened, and what effects could it have? I want to know what we may be going up against.
Shouldve bolded but I didn't because I'm a lazy blobthing
He completely ignores you, instead walking over to auron and looking at him. One of his tentacle tips unfolds into a scanner of some sort and sweeps auron up and down.

Walk up to the nearest person and politely ask what in the holy hell is going on"Could someone tell meh what in tha mother of fuck is goin' on? Do ah even want tah know?

"SCIENCE! AGGRESSIVE SCIENCE!" one of the scientists says, while pointing his rifle at you.

"Some sort of containment breach in R&D. It's affecting this entire section of the ship. It's replaced several doors with smooth walls, and there's black ooze everywhere. When one of the troopers died, they became an animated crystal skeleton, and went through that portal. Just before all this started, the TV in... the TV showed a rotten pig corpse, leaking the same black ooze from its mouth. It also is apparently fond of quoting from the Christians' holy book. Oh, and a giant brain just floated through the walls back there." Hasala provides a summary while wiping the blood off his face with his shirt and quickly backing away from the portal.

Get away from the portal before Auron comes through. Preferably in the direction that isn't blocked by Goop.
Don't worry, the only thing Auron is running into is the wall

At high speed.

Patiently await extraction.
I'd say you twiddle your thumbs but...well, you know.

Pancaek Nilys, feeling the knowledge of all that will be and has been growing hazy and taking a last glimpse at the entirety of the universe, knows he only has precious few moments left. The information of the future, the power to become a god is at his fingertips, or so he feels. In this moment, he could reshape the universe to his will.

"But fuck me, I was really just looking forward to having a few days off."
"What, all those back to back missions getting to you, you weakling."
"Oh, I know what I'm taking. But I know what I'm leaving behind here as well."
"Wha-?"

In my last moments of godhood, take the knowledge of what is happening on ship with the cryptic messages, evil pig, hidden manna, the white stone, the horse's rider's sword and weird quotes. Take it all so that Pan will remember when he wakes up. And hopefully also take with me the image of the beauty of the entire universe laid out before me, if possible.

[4]
You wake up, back on the ship.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #26557 on: December 19, 2014, 02:04:10 pm »

"How aggressive is the SCIENCE!?" I ask the scientist who just shouted.

Ask scientist. Also, make fun of Auron's attempt at getting away.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2014, 02:06:14 pm by Tavik Toth »

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26558 on: December 19, 2014, 02:27:14 pm »

“Dagh! Everything in this room is malfunctioning. I better find someone more capable than me to fix it.”
Wander off to find someone who looks important, then complain to them about that room. Also, wipe any molten flesh off of my hands and onto said important person.
You wanna frisk this guy? This guy with the technicolor wonder limbs? The limbs that could probably slap you on several different levels of reality?
Your tabs are just pure chaos, Wolfkit.
Sig

High tyrol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26559 on: December 19, 2014, 02:59:04 pm »

put up a barricade at the barracks door then seaech the room

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #26560 on: December 19, 2014, 03:59:43 pm »

...fine then.

Go look around a bit. Any unconscious people we left behind waking up now?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Vivalas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26561 on: December 19, 2014, 04:13:20 pm »

Ignore the scientist, look around the hallway, proceed in the direction most opposite the copious amounts of wtf
"On two occasions I have been asked,—"Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?" I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."
- Charles Babbage

The Imperial Question | Stranded Among Stars

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #26562 on: December 19, 2014, 06:45:20 pm »

"I hereby proclaim that im officially switching out as guinie pig."

Stand up and steady myself against the wall then make my way over to Tavik with an evil grin on my face.

Then laser his leg's off and throw them into the very entrance of the portal so the scientists can watch the digitization effect whilst they are in scanning range.

"Tag, your it."
« Last Edit: December 19, 2014, 07:16:57 pm by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #26563 on: December 19, 2014, 07:11:20 pm »

Jack simply tilts his head.

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #26564 on: December 19, 2014, 08:01:03 pm »

"What do you think you're doing? Stop!"

Prevent Auron from lasering anybody. Tackle him and make sure his laser isn't pointing at anyone, if necessary.

((Completely unnecessary. Your leg is still where you left it.))
Pages: 1 ... 1769 1770 [1771] 1772 1773 ... 2101