_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1770 1771 [1772] 1773 1774 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5686138 times)

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship: And I heard, as it were the noise of thunder.
« Reply #26565 on: December 19, 2014, 08:19:16 pm »

((Are you even on the correct side of the goop wall to stop me? Also my leg is both being digitized and anchored to the ground inside the anomaly, i physically cannot retrieve it.))

uppercut swordsmith in the chin with my shield if he attempts to tackle me.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship: And I heard, as it were the noise of thunder.
« Reply #26566 on: December 20, 2014, 02:24:13 am »

Wander back up the hall towards R&D. See if they left the door open.
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #26567 on: December 20, 2014, 03:19:12 am »

Go find someone to heal.

solarlight

• Bay Watcher
  • Arrow from the forest.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26568 on: December 20, 2014, 06:22:37 am »

Wake up
Hai

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #26569 on: December 20, 2014, 02:31:21 pm »

Wake up, check myself over for damage. Eat one Int combat drug I got from the Am from christmas

Try to remember. In particular try to remember as much as I can about the following passage:"To the one who is victorious, I will give some of the hidden manna. I will also give that person a white stone..."
« Last Edit: December 20, 2014, 02:36:31 pm by Pancaek »

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #26570 on: December 22, 2014, 06:34:43 pm »

"How aggressive is the SCIENCE!?" I ask the scientist who just shouted.

Ask scientist. Also, make fun of Auron's attempt at getting away.
[1]

"Pretty aggressive." The man says with a shrug.

You then make fun of auron by running over to him and kicking him hard in the ribs.

Unfortunately he's wearing a giant suit of armor so all you end up doing is giving yourself a mean stubbed toe.

“Dagh! Everything in this room is malfunctioning. I better find someone more capable than me to fix it.”
Wander off to find someone who looks important, then complain to them about that room. Also, wipe any molten flesh off of my hands and onto said important person.
See, much as you'd like to do that, your hands haven't stopped melting. In fact, they're now burning with greenish fire which is crawling up your arms and melting the rest of the flesh. Your bones are visible  on the tips of your fingers now and they're starting to turn an unhealthy aquamarine.

Huh, doesn't hurt nearly as much as it probably should.

put up a barricade at the barracks door then seaech the room
You grab the nearest mattresses and start piling them up against the door. The beds themselves are bolted to the wall, so barricading with those isn't gonna happen, but these mattresses will at least slow someone down.

...fine then.

Go look around a bit. Any unconscious people we left behind waking up now?
Frankly I'm a bit lacking in memory of who is waking up right now. There's that guy who got healed via the power of punches to the spine, there's all those guys still stuck in goo, there's Auron who lost his leg, there's the guy whose arms are melting, the guy barricading himself. It's a mess.  To you it must look like a very strange kind of bomb just went off in here.

Ignore the scientist, look around the hallway, proceed in the direction most opposite the copious amounts of wtf
Opposite of Wtf?

Well, in front of you is a robotic squid with an army of armed scientists, a man with an amputated leg, a  bunch of people trapped in goo and a portal to...somewhere. Behind you is a few guys, one of which is being restrained to prevent him from punching an unconscious man. Beyond them, down the hall, is a guy with melting arms, another guy trying to barricade himself in the barracks and probably some other thing I forgot.  At this point it's less "get away from WTF" and more "Choose the WTF you feel most comfortable with".

For the moment we say you back towards the injured guy and his would be doctor because they're more mundane.

"I hereby proclaim that im officially switching out as guinie pig."

Stand up and steady myself against the wall then make my way over to Tavik with an evil grin on my face.

Then laser his leg's off and throw them into the very entrance of the portal so the scientists can watch the digitization effect whilst they are in scanning range.

"Tag, your it."
You're in the middle of struggling up when the squid grabs you again, pinning each of your limbs with a tentacle while a fourth scans you again.

"Digitization effect limited. Unaffected by objects taken from area. Seems confined to ground." It focuses one mechanical eye on you "Are you experiencing any abnormal effects?"

Wander back up the hall towards R&D. See if they left the door open.

The door is open.

It contains a man whose arms are melting.

Go find someone to heal.
See above. Arms melting.

We'll say you see him.

Wake up
You wake up in intense pain with Xan standing over you, screaming something about "I FOUND A MAN WHO IS WAKING UP!"

Wake up, check myself over for damage. Eat one Int combat drug I got from the Am from christmas

Try to remember. In particular try to remember as much as I can about the following passage:"To the one who is victorious, I will give some of the hidden manna. I will also give that person a white stone..."

You pop a pill, ignoring the fact that your body is much more burnt and beaten up then you remember, and think.

Ok...Thats...thats a line from scripture, it came from the brain of the man who got fused with the machine. But there's more to it, it's not a random one. He's not able to speak normally, he's only got pieces of his consciousness to use, so the words are all memory fragments. The hidden manna, the white stone. That is the important part.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #26571 on: December 22, 2014, 06:49:58 pm »

Pan sits upright, ignoring the fact that he's somewhat crispy completely. He sits cross legged and closes his eyes

Try to remember info on:

the following passage: "And there went out another horse that was red and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword."

This passage: "And I saw between the throne with the four living creatures and the elders a Lamb standing, as if slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God, sent out into all the earth. And He came and took the book out of the right hand of Him who sat on the throne…"

What that giant pig on the TV was all about.

Who the "man" is and what machine he's fused with

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #26572 on: December 22, 2014, 06:55:49 pm »

Xan twitches slightly.

If I could only control my gift you all would be educated to such a degree...

Scientist people! There's an anomaly happening over here!

Helpfully direct scientists over to melting arms man, then go run off and find someone not criminally stupid, or at least a veteran of doing so. Wasn't there some synthflesh guy in the rec room? Potcake or Pailbun or something? If he has a synthflesh body he must be at least mildly competent, go find him.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #26573 on: December 22, 2014, 07:02:48 pm »

"Okay, Doc, you calmed down a bit? You going to stop punching unconscious people?"
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #26574 on: December 22, 2014, 07:22:20 pm »

"That guy is on fire. Looks like wildfire."
Kyle points to the man with melting arms.

High tyrol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26575 on: December 22, 2014, 07:23:24 pm »

search under around and over the bed then check for loose floorboards

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #26576 on: December 22, 2014, 08:05:21 pm »

((Umm piecewise... tavik is still stuck in the goop, how can he kick me?))

check self for abnormal effects, also prepare dynamic lasering bonus..
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26577 on: December 22, 2014, 08:49:41 pm »

((Umm piecewise... tavik is still stuck in the goop, how can he kick me?))

check self for abnormal effects, also prepare dynamic lasering bonus..
((Because speech rolls are all-powerful. Or at least very powerful.))
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26578 on: December 23, 2014, 12:41:29 am »

“Yaknow, this reminds me of the time I tried xenospit... Of course! HEY GUYS! I found some wierd rods that seem to inject xenospit directly into your body or something! You should try it out!”
wave my arms wildly
You wanna frisk this guy? This guy with the technicolor wonder limbs? The limbs that could probably slap you on several different levels of reality?
Your tabs are just pure chaos, Wolfkit.
Sig

Vivalas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26579 on: December 23, 2014, 09:28:17 am »

Proceed in the direction of the burning dude. Try to find a map of the ship and find the Bar.
"On two occasions I have been asked,—"Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?" I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."
- Charles Babbage

The Imperial Question | Stranded Among Stars
Pages: 1 ... 1770 1771 [1772] 1773 1774 ... 2101