_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1779 1780 [1781] 1782 1783 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5729521 times)

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship: And I heard, as it were the noise of thunder.
« Reply #26700 on: January 19, 2015, 05:56:45 pm »

“...Okay”
don't move my arms. try to move my legs instead.

((this is how you do small talk))
You wanna frisk this guy? This guy with the technicolor wonder limbs? The limbs that could probably slap you on several different levels of reality?
Your tabs are just pure chaos, Wolfkit.
Sig

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship: And I heard, as it were the noise of thunder.
« Reply #26701 on: January 19, 2015, 05:58:24 pm »

“...Okay”

Keep track of this guy's aliveness. He might lose it soon.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #26702 on: January 19, 2015, 06:09:10 pm »

Ugh. Charge another climbing bonus.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #26703 on: January 19, 2015, 06:09:44 pm »

Now I sip the potion. That's what I get for not noticing things.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #26704 on: January 19, 2015, 06:18:44 pm »

((Whoopsy mistake with my post.))
« Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 06:32:42 pm by Execute/Dumbo.exe »
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #26705 on: January 19, 2015, 06:28:02 pm »

Name's Dan. And I don't have a single token on me, but I'll take up that bet anyway. Even if he doesn't get hurt some wierd shit's gonna happen.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #26706 on: January 19, 2015, 06:35:14 pm »

((I made the disks somewhere around the defence of Heph, I think. Not sure))

"This is bullshit. I'm going to do what I hoped I'd never have to. I'm going to go ask politely."

Pan walks back to the rec room

"Excuse me, scientists and Dr. SQuid. I need to get into the R&D place to put a stop to all of this nonsense. Your rods and door and making that very difficult. Would one of you be so kind as to let me in, pretty please?"

Demand Ask this of the scientists

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #26707 on: January 19, 2015, 09:17:10 pm »

stay unconscious.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #26708 on: January 20, 2015, 12:29:16 am »

attempt to tear a few pages out of the book.

If book and pages dont dissapear due to physical damage, fold pages over my feet and secure them in place. Steal duct tape or other adhesives as necessary.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 08:38:52 am by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #26709 on: January 20, 2015, 03:31:38 am »

Demand a refund for having the same unique potion as someone else. Dispose of snot by rubbing on the nearest person who isn't paying attention. Preferably someone not in a suit, heh heh.
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #26710 on: January 20, 2015, 03:55:47 am »

Do I have an MK suit on? If not, back away from goo hands[Eddie Gracerei/DorisDwarf], if he comes towards me, engage him in a fanciful bout of fisticuffs.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

HavingPhun

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26711 on: January 20, 2015, 03:11:41 pm »

Well, attempt to open the door by first giving it several swift kicks, then by guessing the code. Would an intelligence roll be possible here? If I cannot figure it out, and don't get maimed in some sort of way, grab a rod with each hand..

((I am guessing that it would be nearly impossible to guess a code of decent length.))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #26712 on: January 21, 2015, 02:12:40 pm »

Hmm. Anyone around here dead or unconscious and doesn't really need their skin?
No, I don't think we have anyone around here who isn't using their skin. Not the sort of thing that usually comes up, honestly.

“...Okay”

You cannot move your legs.

These scientists are leaving you in quite the pickle. They paralyze everything but your arms then tell you not to move your arms. Thats just...thats just rude. Maybe you can convince them to unparalyze you if you promise not to wiggle your fingers at them?

“...Okay”

Keep track of this guy's aliveness. He might lose it soon.
Yeah, give the skinless guy the reality bending limbs.

Just keep transplanting shit into Jack until he explodes or becomes a minor deity.

Ugh. Charge another climbing bonus.
Fuck it.

Oh good. This time you STILL ROLLED A ONE, but with your bonus and the dynamic bonus I'm giving you because whatever, you manage to get that up to a three.

Congrats, you've made it 10 feet up.

If you have any plans to go gambling or invest in the stock market, you might want to hold off on that, because I don't trust your luck currently.

Now I sip the potion. That's what I get for not noticing things.
Potion 10 eh?
You grow a pair of clear beetle like wings from your back. They appear to be made of plastic or something very similar to it.

((I made the disks somewhere around the defence of Heph, I think. Not sure))

"This is bullshit. I'm going to do what I hoped I'd never have to. I'm going to go ask politely."

Pan walks back to the rec room

"Excuse me, scientists and Dr. SQuid. I need to get into the R&D place to put a stop to all of this nonsense. Your rods and door and making that very difficult. Would one of you be so kind as to let me in, pretty please?"

Demand Ask this of the scientists
"No one gets into R&D. If you need the artifact, we will bring it out, but you have to explain your intentions first." Dr.Clark grumbles metallically.

stay unconscious.
Probably a good idea.

attempt to tear a few pages out of the book.

If book and pages dont dissapear due to physical damage, fold pages over my feet and secure them in place. Steal duct tape or other adhesives as necessary.

Tearing the pages out proves more difficult then you expected but you manage to get some and wrap your feet in them.

Demand a refund for having the same unique potion as someone else. Dispose of snot by rubbing on the nearest person who isn't paying attention. Preferably someone not in a suit, heh heh.
If you want to pick another one, one that no one else has picked, you can, but you have to do it now.

Do I have an MK suit on? If not, back away from goo hands[Eddie Gracerei/DorisDwarf], if he comes towards me, engage him in a fanciful bout of fisticuffs.
Fanciful? Gonna put on your robe and wizard hat and beat him down with your staff of pugilism, +3?

Well, attempt to open the door by first giving it several swift kicks, then by guessing the code. Would an intelligence roll be possible here? If I cannot figure it out, and don't get maimed in some sort of way, grab a rod with each hand..

((I am guessing that it would be nearly impossible to guess a code of decent length.))

Well, two things happen.
1. You manage to break the keypad with your vigorous kicking. Good job there.

2. You also manage to break your own foot in several places. Less good job.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #26713 on: January 21, 2015, 02:22:22 pm »

Attempt to fly!

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #26714 on: January 21, 2015, 02:40:48 pm »

((Clearly the RNG requires additional sacrifices.))

If I'm still being given dynamic bonuses for climbing, continue floundering and getting nowhere climbing! If not, charge dynamic bonus. No way I'm going to try to climb higher without one, given this string of luck.
Pages: 1 ... 1779 1780 [1781] 1782 1783 ... 2101