_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1795 1796 [1797] 1798 1799 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5736238 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

"Huh."

Do I still have the wireframe items I took from inside the portal?
Go find that guy I borrowed this laser rifle from, and give it back. Then check if the hangar and infirmary are accessible again.

EDIT:
Grab Kyle's head and go hand it over to the medbay for reviving.

Uh. Don't resist synthflesh guy from yanking a severed head out of my hands? Bring this guy into the infirmary instead:

"Ah... MY ARMS!"

Commence sreaming and wallowing on the floor. Also, cry for help...

You do.
You throw it into wiki space. We'll assume it will find its way home.
You don't resist the head being taken from you; it was surprisingly heavy.
You grab the armless guy and drag him over to the infirmary.

"Huh. Feel like I'm forgetting something though. Oh, right! Clothes!"
Go back the the barracks, and attempt to put on clothes again, this time focusing on not destrying them when I pick them up.
You manage to get clothed, but not before burning small holes wherever your fingers touched the fabric.

"Ah... MY ARMS!"

Commence sreaming and wallowing on the floor. Also, cry for help...
You're gonna need to get a thicker skin about traumatic amputation if you're gonna live around here. It's a tradition.

I'm going to the infirmary, aren't I.
You're going somewhere. Good thing you have that clone.

Grey, viscid oblivion hardly lets Yaroslav go, but something pushes him out of it right on the metallic floor. His vision is blurred and body is numb of any feelings. He tries to raise his head, but the neck seems to be a monolite unable of bending. His field of vision, however, changes, as if he did raised his head. He still sees world in some kind of mist. He tries to stand up, but fails at first, ending up at all fours - body seems to be much heavier than usual. He now looks at his hands on which he stands, and they are not the hands he remembered having. The ones he sees are a rough prosthetics that were collected from fallen warriors in Arena back home. He almost regained clearness of sight by that moment, as well as control over his body. He stands up and briefly inspects what he became - some modern Frankenstein. He reaches his forehead to discover there isn't one - his hand goes through the air in the place his head should be.

- Какого хрена...[ - What the heck...]
His new synthesised voice is low and echoes a bit, and seems to emerge from inside of his chest. In shock he makes a step back and stumbles upon what seemed to be flat floor.
There he sits without movement.
That motherfucker must've cheated on me. Wanted to have it all - my money, my body, my daughter. Where are they now? Where am I, in the first place?

Find data access point. Read where I am and search for info what happened to me and my daughter [gain knowledge of the part specified here]. Frustrate. Gain hatred towards the bastard who is responsible for that. Keep reading about how the things are done around. Reclaim default 5 tokens. Head for VR machines, start tinkering on GAUPT.

((He usually speaks English, but in moments of extreme emotional experiences may switch to his other language))
The tinkering begins in the first post! Woe is me.  Fine fine.

"Huh, I guess that's over then? Allrighty then, some leisure time at last."

Pan looks at the head

... I am in hell. For only hell could do... this shit.

"Guess I'd better throw you into the medbay first. I hope you like robots, cause you're becoming one."

Grab Kyle's head and go hand it over to the medbay for reviving. While walking there, send a quick message to Steve stating we're back from never-never land and if he'd like a debriefing or something about what the heck happened. Also, ask if Steve knows anything about the fleshhorror that spilled from the vents, say that Miyamoto asked if that helps loosen his proverbial lips

Pan also tries to send the following mail
Quote from: Pancaek -> Miyamoto
Sup Miya, how's tricks?

We just got out of a bit of rough scrap here. Scientists on ship fucked up a xeno artifact and destroyed reality for a bit. Several people are dead or wounded and somehow some new guy went full fleshhorror on us. I'm pretty fine, I was tripping for most of it, talked to an old god and then ran when things got really bad.

Anyway, how's your day going?
You go get kyle's head into a robot body.

>No need. I've got video feeds from few people and Dr.Clark will fill me in.

Check myself for any permanent damage. Check out the rec room.
I forget who you were but we'll assume you got any injuries fixed.

You head to the rec room. I'll assume you know what facilities it has

Ian whispers to himself:

"Hmm, it seems to be over... but i'll still have to keep an eye on this "pancaek" fellow."

Crawl to the infirmary, see if it is open, and if anyone can fix my broken foot.
The helpful staff fixes you up in a cast within minutes. Hurrah for mad science!

head over to tge infirmary and see if i can get my synthotron leg re-attached.
The techs attach the leg and it seems to behave correctly. Hm.

You sure are looking hodgepodge these days, aren't you?

If conscious, try to go to infirmary to get new skin. If not conscious, wait for someone to get me into the infirmary.
We'll assume someone drags you there and they give you a nice new skin. What color you want that in? Any pin striping? Maybe fire decals?

Oh, and everyone who goes to the infirmary sees a blood trail leading down the hall, from all the vents, straight int the infirmary and stopping at the feet of the doctor, who is rocking back and forth on his heels in a thoughtful manner.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile

"Heya, doc. You have any clue what the fleshhorror was all about? General Miyamoto wanted me to gather some intel about what it was."

Ask doc about fleshhorror. If he doesn't know/won't say, ask Steve the same. If he doesn't know/tell, wander around the area where it happened and look around for clues. Mention that Miya wants to know, if it matters.

Also send a quick message to both the AM and the Doktor, asking if there are any amps available for purchase that aren't listed in the armoury. Also, if there are possible upgrades for my synthflesh body. 
« Last Edit: March 04, 2015, 12:19:26 pm by Pancaek »

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ooh! Progress!

Using the clothes in the bin, practice turning the destructive properties of my hands on and off
You wanna frisk this guy? This guy with the technicolor wonder limbs? The limbs that could probably slap you on several different levels of reality?
Your tabs are just pure chaos, Wolfkit.
Sig

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

(Presuming that Kyle is awake and not dead now.)
Kyle looks around for a second. Then he looks down at his body. One can be certain that if he could he would scowl.
"Get me out of this piece of trash. I refuse to become some kind of monstrosity if there's no need."

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile

Hang around in the infirmary long enough to overhear the explanation given to Pancaek. Test if my datapad still works, so I'm not just standing there staring at them.

After that, head to the barracks to wash off the blood from earlier, and get some non-bloodstained clothes. Lie back on a bed and download the rest of the completed mission videos. Watch.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

Be released from cryo at a strangely appropriate time after the crisis
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

HavingPhun

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Go to the armory and try to find the mythical armory master. If she is there, get a Microwave Psychokinetic Amplifier installed. Ask if it would possible to buy a coventional or gauss pistol with my remaining two tokens. Alternatively, ask how much remote explosives I could get for said 2 tokens.

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Assuming I'm sedated, ask the doc who's working on me if I can get some awesome weapons built into my shiny new arms...
Ya'll need Jesus. Just sayin'.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile

Well, that was stressful.

>Order a beer from the Armoury Master.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

Watch some TV
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

Watch some TV
Climb out of the Doctor's guts, kill this guy, then climb back in.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile

Get my exoskeltons leg welded back on then join the people investigating the doctor.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile

Consult Doctor about my worrisome case of glowitis
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

"Heya, doc. You have any clue what the fleshhorror was all about? General Miyamoto wanted me to gather some intel about what it was."

Ask doc about fleshhorror. If he doesn't know/won't say, ask Steve the same. If he doesn't know/tell, wander around the area where it happened and look around for clues. Mention that Miya wants to know, if it matters.

Also send a quick message to both the AM and the Doktor, asking if there are any amps available for purchase that aren't listed in the armoury. Also, if there are possible upgrades for my synthflesh body. 

"Unfortunate accident. Taken care of. Will take stronger preventative measures in future."

Amps that aren't on the list? Such as? And upgrades to a synthflesh body are possible, though you'll have to be more specific.

Ooh! Progress!

Using the clothes in the bin, practice turning the destructive properties of my hands on and off
You burn through several pairs of perfectly good pants without any progress whatsoever. Well, beyond making the room smell of burnt fabric. I suppose thats some kind of progress.

(Presuming that Kyle is awake and not dead now.)
Kyle looks around for a second. Then he looks down at his body. One can be certain that if he could he would scowl.
"Get me out of this piece of trash. I refuse to become some kind of monstrosity if there's no need."

Your body was destroyed wasn't it? Do you have another option you'd like to use?

Hang around in the infirmary long enough to overhear the explanation given to Pancaek. Test if my datapad still works, so I'm not just standing there staring at them.

After that, head to the barracks to wash off the blood from earlier, and get some non-bloodstained clothes. Lie back on a bed and download the rest of the completed mission videos. Watch.
You hear the explanation, limited though it is, and then head back to the barracks and start watching through the missions.

Be released from cryo at a strangely appropriate time after the crisis
Good timing. If you're gonna join the ranks of a damned crew,  you might as well join them when the ship isn't on fire as well.

Go to the armory and try to find the mythical armory master. If she is there, get a Microwave Psychokinetic Amplifier installed. Ask if it would possible to buy a coventional or gauss pistol with my remaining two tokens. Alternatively, ask how much remote explosives I could get for said 2 tokens.
You get your Amp, and yes, a conventional pistol is available for less then 2 tokens. I forget what I charged May, I Might have just given it to her.

Assuming I'm sedated, ask the doc who's working on me if I can get some awesome weapons built into my shiny new arms...

You have any tokens? We can build a lot of stuff into you for the right price.

Well, that was stressful.

>Order a beer from the Armoury Master.
She politely declines to drink your proffered booze.

She also seems rather nonplussed by the hovering, growling beer bottle.

Watch some TV
There's a show on that seems quite...factually questionable. There's a guy with poofed up, crazy hair talking about wizards.

"Now, I'm not saying it was Wizards...but it was Wizards."

Watch some TV
Climb out of the Doctor's guts, kill this guy, then climb back in.
Nice try. The Doctor has a lot of practice restraining unruly flesh.

Get my exoskeltons leg welded back on then join the people investigating the doctor.
Done.
Also how?

Consult Doctor about my worrisome case of glowitis
I've completely forgotten what your problem is. This is the best form of cure available if you'd like to use it.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile

Go back to the rec room. Enter VR.
Pages: 1 ... 1795 1796 [1797] 1798 1799 ... 2101