_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1801 1802 [1803] 1804 1805 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5729651 times)

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile

Don't think about it don't think about it don't think about it
"Thanks!"
Wander around, try intuition haha ah no fucketh that, just go to the rec room and start flipping through channels as fast as possible.
After that or if the rec room was the place disintegrated go to the armoury and ask about Aster-Ex.

"Uhh, hey, what's the general destructive power of a kilo of Aster-Ex? Assuming I wanna get through a steel wall, or something."
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile

- I could buy rocket rifle or Sibilus with that amount, but I don't have it right now anyway. So.
Purchase standard Gauss rifle and two extra clips. Thank armory master for information, and get to barracks. Use whatever communication means necessary to inquire about joining future missions.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

But how much does each Nyars box cost?

Respectively.

Throw the knife at wolfkit.

Observe results of it touching his arms.

WE JUST GOT OUT OF AN ANOMALY STOP TRYING TO PUT US BACK IN

Go to R&D and watch the scientists. Maybe I'll learn something.
Well, you can go watch the door, since they closed it behind them. R&D is pretty secretive.

((The Doctor's reply wasn't in quotation marks, so unsure if it really was him, but will treat it as such.))
Quote from: Lyra to Doctor
Want body same. Like cat. Thought same structure but better materials.

edit: going to explain what Lyra means OOC b/c pw's time is valuable

improved stealth (her fur changing color as desired or necessary to hide her)
accelerated thinking under pressure (Rennen's slow-mo)
faster and more precise motion. (better Dex)
stronger skeletal structure / claws (better End)
if possible, some form of wierdsense that would let her know when people use amps near her. preferably something that would let her use her own amps to counteract what is happening. or maybe simply being alerted to "wierd" things, like the sheep or the more physics-cheaty alien tech or other similar things.

she doesn't want to be any bigger, and wouldn't mind being even smaller if she could be faster, stealthier, and/or more aware of her surroundings as a part of it.

she also hasn't mentioned this yet, but if she could be offered training and practice to acomplish much the same goals (stealth, awareness, and dexterity), that would be appreciated.

she is willing to spend tokens to accomplish these, but isn't sure what is possible and what isn't. she doesn't want to lose what she's gained, and likes what she is right now.

If she was informed of the Deathcube services being offered, she'd be interested in making herself lightweight, but she'd also consult the Doctor first to see if that would cause problems with her unusual biology.

Nyars and armory items are off her list of interests right now because reasons.
Missed Me
Does it have to be organic still? Robotic or synth would be cheaper for the same results.

Well, with some help perhaps? Let's put this way: Is this theoretically doable (if perhaps not by the operated person), and may I attempt? Maurice smiled bittersweet. I respect you, Steve, truly do, and I prefer to avoid incompetent behavior, so I'd like to politely ask for permission and advice. In a way, we're truly blessed with your guidance.
Speak to Steve.

Observe the little people. Do I recognise anyone else? Do they react to me at all?
Do they appear dangerous in any way?

Make a sketch of Dr.VonNost. On paper, with a pencil.

Think about the Doctor and Dr. VonNost connection. Also, consider (intuit) that.

>The precedent is dangerous. Prisoner or no, there are a few people I'd like to have a leash on. Ask Miyamoto. If he ok's it then I'll accept it.

The little people all look like people on the ship, as far as you can see. They don't react to you, but they don't look particularly dangerous. Maybe if you step on them...but probably not.

You doodle a picture. It's a pretty good likeness.

[1-1]
Oh dear

Alright, I'll bring the VR up again in a few months or so. Yes, I would like to join in on the next mission. The only action I want to do is make sure that I have grabbed my MK1 suit. Also, how much ammo does my gauss pistol hold, and how much came with it? If it really matters. Otherwise, I am ready to join in on the next mission, and will wait until it has started.
Assume it's 9 shots.

Have you ever been on a mission? I'm losing track of our newbies, there are a lot of them around. I feel like You have? Though I may be misremembering something from a while ago.

"Erm. Well, um, hello!"

Conceal my nakedness.

"I was actually... just on my way to... do a thing. Please excuse me."

>Slink away in shame, find my stuff and then curl up in an unoccupied bunk, cover myself with a blanket, and sulk.
Preferably whilst hugging my gauss rifle like a body pillow.
Gonna need to paint an anime girl on it now.

Don't think about it don't think about it don't think about it
"Thanks!"
Wander around, try intuition haha ah no fucketh that, just go to the rec room and start flipping through channels as fast as possible.
After that or if the rec room was the place disintegrated go to the armoury and ask about Aster-Ex.

"Uhh, hey, what's the general destructive power of a kilo of Aster-Ex? Assuming I wanna get through a steel wall, or something."

You go watch tv.

There's  a story about how Urban Executors are being utilized to quell rebellion in the outer rim.

"A kilo would be a bit much unless that wall is a vault door or something." She blinks "Unless that wall is a vault door or something."

- I could buy rocket rifle or Sibilus with that amount, but I don't have it right now anyway. So.
Purchase standard Gauss rifle and two extra clips. Thank armory master for information, and get to barracks. Use whatever communication means necessary to inquire about joining future missions.

Oh dear, we're gonna start taking volunteers before I've even got these things really set up.

Consider that stuff bought.

HEY WIKI GNOMES!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

THIS IS WHY WE DON'T INTUITION

REMEMBER THE SPACE PARASITE PANTS
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile

You forget the space bees.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Not sure I was around for those.
Sig! Onol

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yes you were, that was mission 15 :P
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

...oh right, 'don't open the boxes' guy. Sorry, it's been a while since I died for the first time so I don't have all the details up at the top of my mind.
Sig! Onol

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile

He was about to leave but something stopped him.
He was getting that shiver again.

"Oh, okay, thats good.
So, would smoke from a smoke grenade stop lasers?"

He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Have you ever been on a mission? I'm losing track of our newbies, there are a lot of them around. I feel like You have? Though I may be misremembering something from a while ago.

(( Fortunately, we keep track of the newbies for you, right here -> http://einsteinianroulette.wikia.com/wiki/Character_Index#Awaiting_Assignment
As you can see, we have quite a few right now..... We may need to cull it... After each round of mission signups, I will purge that section *unless* people make it clear they're still active, to make it easier to find active new players.

I'm not sorry for the OOC :P ))

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile

Buy the jumping stilts and the 2-token Nyartifact.

Acrobatics, spacesuits, and a mystery space magic dip. What could possibly go wrong!
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile

external (skin, fur, etc) has to be organic or at least seem organic, internal can be partly robo or synth, but will need to have an upgrade to her body's natural healing to teach it how to repair the non-organics. upgrade itself can be non-organic, but needs to A) not be over-zelous, and B) able to be built/repaired/maintained by her body.

so basically if the non-traditionally organic materials can be made effectively organic, then they can be used.

she DOES want proper feedback though, none of this "stuck in an unfeeling robot body" bs.

Bold so PW sees this ooc shorthand of what would normally be a very long IC conversation.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Gosh darn doors... Who would put one in the way of a highly secretive R&D center anyway?

Go find Ronald((Wolfkit)) and ask him to burn a hole in the door with his hands. I wanna see whats in there!
Ya'll need Jesus. Just sayin'.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile

And what if I dig a little deeper? Anything beyond the primary news sources?

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile

((Oh right! Mr. Glass-Skeleton's-Brother is a thing!))

Wake up now. Calmly put clothes on in post-stasis haze.

Panic. Scream about sister.
Pages: 1 ... 1801 1802 [1803] 1804 1805 ... 2101