_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1837 1838 [1839] 1840 1841 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5732186 times)

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship: [WIKI]
« Reply #27570 on: April 08, 2015, 05:41:44 pm »

Yaroslav shrugs, goes a few steps away from the scene, puts his flamethrower aside, places his hands properly and repeatedly performs a waltz figure, humming this. He only danced at his wedding before, which was literally ages ago, and first moves come out clumsy, but after three or four iterations he catches up with his own rhythm. After making a few successful moves, Yaroslav finishes his dance with a bow and picks up his weapon.
"OUTSTANDING, MARINE. A WONDERFUL CHOICE, I APPROVE. NOW GO DO WHATEVER, SO LONG AS IT'S SOMETHING THAT WON'T ENDANGER YOUR FELLOW CREWMATES."

Shaporia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27571 on: April 08, 2015, 06:17:04 pm »

Zayne wandered back over to the rec room, before walking over to one of the ping pong tables and looking around. "Hey, anyone wanna play a game of ping pong?"
« Last Edit: April 08, 2015, 06:38:32 pm by Shaporia »

heroguy111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27572 on: April 08, 2015, 06:29:49 pm »

Billy wanders around the ship looking for things to do. finding a crazy man wanting to play ping pong sounds "fun" he Billy introduces himself "Hi im Billy friends call me mayes or at least they would if i knew anyone on this ship." play ping pong with Zayne.

Shaporia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27573 on: April 08, 2015, 06:38:15 pm »

Billy wanders around the ship looking for things to do. finding a crazy man wanting to play ping pong sounds "fun" he Billy introduces himself "Hi im Billy friends call me mayes or at least they would if i knew anyone on this ship." play ping pong with Zayne.
"Nice to meet you Mayes, I'm Zayne." He held out his hand to shake, after receiving or not receiving a handshake, He attempts to ping pong.

heroguy111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27574 on: April 08, 2015, 06:44:43 pm »

"Nice to meet you Mayes, I'm Zayne." He held out his hand to shake, after receiving or not receiving a handshake, He attempts to ping pong.
Shake Zaynes hand and proceed to destroy him at ping pong

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #27575 on: April 08, 2015, 06:54:48 pm »

Assuming I have six credits now, head to the armory and purchase a microwave field manipulator. Ask the AM for the biggest 3-token brain in stock. Request details on said brain's life history prior to purchase.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27576 on: April 08, 2015, 07:22:21 pm »

Thaddeus stares as a random person walks through the hangar with pants around their ankles, muttering under his breath, "What...in the hell...?", before shaking his head and speaking to the few people in front of him.

Quote from: Thaddeus  To: Yancy, Mesk, Auron, Dubley, and Pancaek
((Look above. Please don't make me retype all of that up there.))
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27577 on: April 08, 2015, 07:38:27 pm »

"No sire, that sounds pretty thorough to me. At least it was a lot more informative than some of the briefs the UWM decided to give us poor grunts."
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27578 on: April 08, 2015, 08:16:37 pm »

As Milno prepares to go after his sharkmist lumps, he once again opens his locker to get his fancy shield and gives it to Thad, along with a hastily-written wristpad list of the MkIII's secret features and also the files for his automatic systems. "Make good use of them, don't disappoint me."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27579 on: April 08, 2015, 08:25:38 pm »

"I, uh, wow. Thank you boss. I won't."

Take Milno's Fancy Shield, the ((IC)) knowledge of the MkIIIs secret features and all of Milno's automatic systems for the MkIII. Stop by the AM and get some connector cables, enough for six different suits, and some duct tape.

Then, go to the infirmary, grab one of the buttons from AMIABLE AMBER, and ask the doctors there if they know what they might be. As long as it's not bad, jam one into my arm. Ask the doctors there to make sure I don't die. Please. And to see if I look/sound, or do anything differently. Dear god I hope this doesn't kill me.
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27580 on: April 08, 2015, 08:46:51 pm »

"Dubley, what the hell? Did that monster from Mission 15 have a baby?" He calls out.
"Some guy with no willpower got his hands on a fleshwarping artifact. And now it's trying to eat an amp user's brain. So yeah, mission 15 all over again."
"Fucking great. At least there aren't any boxes here. Just holler if it needs to be pulped. Hopefully this one doesn't regenerate like the other. Jason responds before moving around the leg and to the front of Gilgamesh.

"I'll bring it back in one piece, Flint, you have my word." Jason states before climbing up into the battlesuit. He looks around inside, drawing on the gift of the Shroud to familiarize himself with the controls.

Take a moment to make sure I am familiar with the controls inside Gilgamesh. Close the front of the suit, then walk it over to the Hangar. Once inside,  take it for a lap around  pushing it to the limits of my Shroud - given competence. Don't push it to do any more than I feel competent enough to manage. Maybe have it do a flip at the end of the run if I am competent enough to manage it. Wave to Miya as I pass by in Gilgamesh. If at any point my competence starts to disappear, stop, get out of Gilgamesh, and go get Flint.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 01:09:42 pm by Beirus »
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27581 on: April 08, 2015, 10:36:25 pm »

When Jason starts climbing into the battlesuit, I back away from it and take cover as best I can.
When things get weird people sometimes explode, I need cover and to not be near anyone fighting.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #27582 on: April 09, 2015, 01:52:06 am »

Sigh, understand that no one is coming, and go to armory.
"Ahem...Hello. I would like to ask, can I... I mean, can you modify Gungnir kit to be used with Спектр, like... for additional cost maybe, messer Armory Master?"
((I'm asking if can pay AM to make Gungnir with Spektr instead of laser rifle))
Does that change the price?

[wiki] regardless.

There's nothing to [wiki]. That was just a question if Spectr can be used instead of laser rifle to make Gungnir. Pricewise [wiki] believes that cost increases only if person in question doesn't have a laser weapon of his own.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 01:56:53 am by AoshimaMichio »
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27583 on: April 09, 2015, 06:16:01 am »

"Dubley, what the hell? Did that monster from Mission 15 have a baby?" He calls out.
"Some guy with no willpower got his hands on a fleshwarping artifact. And now it's trying to eat an amp user's brain. So yeah, mission 15 all over again."
"Fucking great. At least there aren't any boxes here. Just holler if it needs to be pulped. Hopefully this one doesn't regenerate like the other. Jason responds before moving back around the leg and to the hatch on Gilgamesh.

"I'll bring it back in one piece, Flint, you have my word." Jason states before climbing up into the battlesuit and closing the hatch. He looks around inside, drawing on the gift of the Shroud to familiarize himself with the controls.

Take a moment to make sure I am familiar with the controls inside Gilgamesh. Then walk it over to the Hangar. Once inside,  take it for a lap around  pushing it to the limits of my Shroud - given competence. Maybe have it do a flip at the end of the run if I am competent enough to manage it. Wave to Miya as I pass by in Gilgamesh. If at any point my competence starts to disappear, stop, get out of Gilgamesh, and go get Flint.

((Not sure if Miya knows what's happening or saw anything, but let's assume not.))
*Wave back*
"What's up old man? Taking him round for a spin?"

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27584 on: April 09, 2015, 07:32:31 am »

Head to the hangar to check out my locker. Gaze in wonder at all of the weird shit going on.
You wanna frisk this guy? This guy with the technicolor wonder limbs? The limbs that could probably slap you on several different levels of reality?
Your tabs are just pure chaos, Wolfkit.
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 1837 1838 [1839] 1840 1841 ... 2101