_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1885 1886 [1887] 1888 1889 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5686771 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Ping Pong Massacre
« Reply #28290 on: June 19, 2015, 11:34:08 am »

ask dexter/ozark really nicely for my stuff back (charisma). If i have my stuff , go hide in my room and switch to new stats.  If I don't have my stuff, Go hide in my room and switch to new stats.
new stats: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UAbkp5RDL0nbZZfuOXFm53u4uFjJ3aOh0e-5T0938Kk/edit?usp=sharing
"May I please have my stuff. I won't do anything more. I just want to give you earl grey tea! Why do you guys not like tea?! I jsut want to get my stuff and go into my room for happy fun alone time!"
« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 08:45:56 am by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #28291 on: June 19, 2015, 01:50:57 pm »

"The fuck was that? The fuck is this? The fuck did I just land on?" Dester looks at his surroundings, and nudges the unconscious guy with a foot. "Hmm. the fuck are those? Hey, you're not using those are you? You wouldn't mind if I borrow them for a little, would you?"

If Auron starts eyeing us, look up and offer halvesies."You want in on this?"

Else, just take the interesting bits - the force infuser and kinetic amp (and anything else that looks interesting. Ignore the ugly space suit. Try on loot,head to my room and lock the door, trying to figure out how it works, if I don't already know.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2015, 06:42:16 pm by Ozarck »

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28292 on: June 19, 2015, 02:05:33 pm »

"The fuck was that? The fuck is this? The fuck did I just land on?" Dester looks at his surroundings, and nudges the unconscious guy with a foot. "Hmm. the fuck are those? Hey, you're not using those are you? You wouldn't mind if I borrow them for a little, would you?"

Else, just take the interesting bits - the force infuser and kinetic amp (and anything else that looks interesting. Ignore the ugly space suit. Try on loot, wander off, trying to figure out how it works, if I don't already know.
"bitch, I am going to kill you!"
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28293 on: June 19, 2015, 02:07:56 pm »

Else, just take the interesting bits - the force infuser and kinetic amp (and anything else that looks interesting. Ignore the ugly space suit. Try on loot, wander off, trying to figure out how it works, if I don't already know.
(((Why can't you jsut get it for ourself, you already have 5 credits...also ,I am using those. atleast promise me you will give them back eventually.)))
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #28294 on: June 19, 2015, 02:33:31 pm »

steal the kinamp and let ozark have the infuser.

find severed hand bot, give it the kinamp. run away quickly.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2015, 02:37:05 pm by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #28295 on: June 19, 2015, 03:45:17 pm »

TV. Assuming I got the whole "Revolution, Wetware AI, etc." talk. Look for news related to the revolution.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #28296 on: June 19, 2015, 06:53:52 pm »

"Urrrrrgggg.

Well. That'll remind me never to underestimate the booze of a convicts ship, where did they even get all that stuff?"

Now lets play the 'what do I remember' game? Something about an ARM... ARrrrmoury, that was it, it had cool stuff, something about a revolution going on, too.
Eh, I'll figure it out.
Hopefully there weren't any pineapples around here.

Get up, hopefully without any new robot pieces, go over to the Rec room and sit down next to the person already watching TV.
"Hey."
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28297 on: June 19, 2015, 06:59:22 pm »

"Urrrrrgggg.

Well. That'll remind me never to underestimate the booze of a convicts ship, where did they even get all that stuff?"

Now lets play the 'what do I remember' game? Something about an ARM... ARrrrmoury, that was it, it had cool stuff, something about a revolution going on, too.
Eh, I'll figure it out.

Get up, hopefully without any new robot pieces, go over to the Rec room and sit down next to the person already watching TV.
"Hey."
"Hey. You also just get out of cryo?"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28298 on: June 19, 2015, 07:07:43 pm »

"Urrrrrgggg.

Eh, I'll figure it out.

"Hey."
"Hey. You also just get out of cryo?"
"Yup, I'm pretty sure I figured basically everything out, but then I got raging drunk. And all I remember is something about a revolution and the fact that the armoury is cool.
And before you say anything, I do not have a drinking problem.
I'm pretty sure I just took the bar name as a challenge.
Anyway, enough about me, how was your experience?"
Alan help.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28299 on: June 19, 2015, 07:09:23 pm »

"I haven't been murdered. That's a plus."
Sigtext!

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28300 on: June 19, 2015, 07:17:15 pm »

"Always is."
Tv watching time!
Alan help.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28301 on: June 19, 2015, 07:18:48 pm »

:hey, could yo u help me get my stuff back from ozark. I won't harass you in the future."
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28302 on: June 19, 2015, 07:19:48 pm »

:hey, could yo u help me get my stuff back from ozark. I won't harass you in the future."
"Help how? I don't have a gun."
Sigtext!

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28303 on: June 19, 2015, 07:36:42 pm »

I am out of town from now until sunday evening. I plan on Dester staying locked in his room until then, to prevent afk kill. But, radio controlled, Hapah, Harry Baldman, or AkumaKasai can post actions for me if necessary, and Piecewise can divine fiat any actions he deems necessary / amusing / horrifying, so there's that :D :)  ??? :o  :o  :(  :-[ :'(
Yes, I know this is a very bad idea.
Just trying to help out Ozarck.

"bitch, I am going to kill you!"
Dester chuckles, grinning sadistically.
 Oh really? Good luck with that.
If Henk is on the ground, and he has the pipe, step on his hand and take it. If he's standing and he swings it at me, grab it and unload enough force into it to fling it away from Henk. Just get the pipe away from him, in whatever way seems most reasonable. Once he's disarmed, slam him into a wall using a kinamp punch worth of force. Take his helmet off if possible. If I've removed his helmet, pick the pipe up off the floor, and knock him out again. If not, hit him in the crotch with it. If I succeed and he's unconscious/writhing on the floor in pain, take the pipe and go to my room. If there's a failure that results in a situation not already mentioned, hit Henk in the most appropriate way, or run like hell back to my room, depending on the situation.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2015, 07:42:08 pm by AkumaKasai »

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28304 on: June 19, 2015, 08:00:24 pm »

"Help how? I don't have a gun."
a gun is 2 tokens
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!
Pages: 1 ... 1885 1886 [1887] 1888 1889 ... 2101