_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1888 1889 [1890] 1891 1892 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5718017 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Ping Pong Massacre
« Reply #28335 on: June 23, 2015, 01:24:05 pm »

((People, OOC thread.))

Check if the training programs (like the bomb-setting one) the AM put in VR for Milno are still there.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28336 on: June 23, 2015, 02:16:36 pm »

((People, OOC thread.))
((They haven't done anything to mark their conversation as IC or OOC, and it looks like it's supposed to be IC. If it is, this is the right place.))

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28337 on: June 23, 2015, 05:37:33 pm »

Accidentally posted in the wrong thread.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 06:11:42 pm by AkumaKasai »

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #28338 on: June 24, 2015, 01:49:48 am »

Head over to the armory and try to get my cultist cloak repaired.

allow ozarck to follow along, if he does so then attempt to turn him in for a refund. dont try to charisma it, just gently nudge him towards the refunds tray.

wait! what if I give you a kin amp. can I have him?
Yes, yes you can.
what if he runs away? Will you help me find him?
If you cant keep track of your own sandwich ingredients thats your problem.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #28339 on: June 24, 2015, 08:58:27 am »

Hank would scream out as loud as he can: "Will Snu-Snu for stuff!"
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #28340 on: June 24, 2015, 10:35:42 am »

"Owowowowowow, okay, okay! He wasn't using it anyway. No stop, ow! It was like this when i got here! owowowoow this guy is really heavy, could you get him off me?"

Get up, dust myself off, and ask the green voice" "So, what now? ... uh, I don't know what's going on, do I fill out a report or something?" and follow instructions.

Lacking instructions, Follow Auron to the Armory. 

If he is disinclined to company, wander off to the bar, the armory, the Pantheon, or R&D - whichever I find first.

>Just try not to get mugged.

You follow Auron. Which, for the record, is a poor idea since all these times in stasis have given him a very specific case of dementia that makes him believe he's an ARPG hero and that everything around him is potential loot.

Am I still in the infirmary? If not, go there. Get them to analyze the secretions of those bugs I made before going on the corpse retrieval missions.

((Missed me.))
Pffffffffffff nah.  Lets say that they can't analyze them because they're specifically targeted to your biology and that they can't accurately predict their effect without literally sticking them inside you to see what happens.

Would groan before getting up and figuring out what happened. Would put away equipment and going to the armoury and getting some rope, crap metal, and scrap gears and electronic parts. Would then make a scrap metal knife and make a whip out of rope and scrap metal. Try and find stuff for happy fun alone time!
(((so I am awake now?)))
"Uhhh sorry. Tea, anyone?"
How are you gonna make a whip out of rope and scrap metal? The knife I get, but tying chunks of metal to a rope doesn't make a very good whip.

Question: Does the workshop have any sort of lift that we can use to bring vehicles in it?
Or did we make the corridors large enough to fit Miyamoto? Because if so, we can probably drive through them from the hangar to the workshop.

You can drive through them from hanger to workshop. And we don't have specific car mechanic like lifts, but we do have all purpose movable hydraulic manipulation arms, basically big, powerful robot arms on movable bases. A few of those in tandem might work.

Anita frowns for a second, then goes to somewhere where she could maybe watch replays of various missions.
Theater it is.

Do you have OOC knowledge of these and just want to explain the in character knowledge, or are you hoping for a summary?

Head over to the armory and try to get my cultist cloak repaired.

allow ozarck to follow along, if he does so then attempt to turn him in for a refund. dont try to charisma it, just gently nudge him towards the refunds tray.

Cultist cloak...there are a few things that might have a name like that. What is it specifically?

Also, you sort of shove the newbie up to the counter and put his hand in the slot in the window.

"You might have to take him in pieces" you say as you shove the hand in a bit more, "He's kind of oversized."

The armory master stares at you with mild annoyance.

creep creep
You scuttle about on the ceiling.

"Damn, this new show is terrible."
Start randomly switching through shows until one grabs some sort of interest.
You find something weird.

((People, OOC thread.))

Check if the training programs (like the bomb-setting one) the AM put in VR for Milno are still there.
(I don't remember those things...)

Hank would scream out as loud as he can: "Will Snu-Snu for stuff!"

No takers!

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28341 on: June 24, 2015, 10:38:43 am »

purchase Ozark with my knife (and kin amp if necessary). make him a collar and a leash out of rope and take him for a walk around the Sword so that he stays fit, then go and use his credits to buy him the best equipment for him. Then go tinker with my scrap metal and scrap electronics to make a shock collar for Ozark.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 02:13:28 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #28342 on: June 24, 2015, 10:39:20 am »

((Summary. I know the missions up to the taking of Hephaestus, which is around the point it got super complicated and I lost track of everything entirely.))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #28343 on: June 24, 2015, 11:09:32 am »

"Uh ... Hi. Well, at least he didn't throw me this time. I'm Dester. Nice to meet you? Is this the Armory? I guess that would explain the weapon displays?" Chuckle awkwardly. "So, have my transfer papers come in yet? Surely this little misunderstanding has been resolved by now? No? Ahh, well .." Look around a bit. "Pretty nice ship, for a prison, I guess. The inmates are a little weird though. It like this all the time?"

Calmly place my tokens in the armor master's window. So, let's talk weapons, ma'am. I'm not much of a death tube guy, but maybe something from your more exotic assortment? I don't suppose I could test any out maybe, kinda see what works for me, you know? That's what these tokens are for, right? They aren't for daily rations or something?"
« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 05:49:56 pm by Ozarck »

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28344 on: June 24, 2015, 11:32:52 am »

"Uh ... Hi. Well, at least he didn't throw me this time. I'm Dester. Nice to meet you? Is this the Armory? I guess that would explain the weapon displays?" Chuckle awkwardly. "So, have my transfer papers come in yet? Surely this little misunderstanding has been resolved by now? No? Ahh, well .." Look around a bit. "Pretty nice ship, for a prison, I guess. The inmates are a little weird though. It like this all the time?"
"Nah, your stuck with us. YOur going to be little bubba, also I'm purchasing you.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28345 on: June 24, 2015, 01:11:40 pm »

((You say that as if everything it is in some way untrue, everything is potential loot.))

check if i can get my changeling cloak repaired.
also get a replacement PDA if they are free, several if allowed.

Trade ozarck to spazyak for the kinamp but let him keep his knife, he seems desperate to own that sandwich.

((Pretty sure its a changeling cloak, it came with a changeling mask at least.))
« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 04:50:51 pm by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #28346 on: June 24, 2015, 01:21:41 pm »

((You say that as if everything it is in some way untrue, everything is potential loot.))

Trade ozarck to spazyak for the kinamp but let him keep his knife, he seems desperate to own that sandwich.

((Pretty sure its a changeling cloak, it came with a changeling mask at least.))

((He means the Urban Executor Shade Cloak looted from cultist mission.))
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28347 on: June 24, 2015, 01:56:11 pm »

" do you know if I can get a plan set up for something, a buy now, pay later. I will give you my blade as down payment"
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28348 on: June 24, 2015, 02:04:38 pm »

" do you know if I can get a plan set up for something, a buy now, pay later. I will give you my blade as down payment"
Only miyamoto deals in "pay later" and i already own better knives, magical knives.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28349 on: June 24, 2015, 02:10:17 pm »

Only miyamoto deals in "pay later" and i already own better knives, magical knives.
"This is tempered scrap steel and is really well honed. Oh well if the armoury master won't pay for him, I'll take him. Just let me get a leash and collar set up. I'll have to purchase him later then. Sorry."
« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 03:30:37 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!
Pages: 1 ... 1888 1889 [1890] 1891 1892 ... 2101