_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1921 1922 [1923] 1924 1925 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5729988 times)

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: You just couldn't help yourselves.
« Reply #28830 on: July 11, 2015, 10:01:07 am »

briefing room, chillin' relaxin' and maxin' all cool

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Ping Pong Massacre
« Reply #28831 on: July 11, 2015, 05:01:48 pm »

Quote from: Lyra to Miya
Loan 2 token for expan capacity? auto-pay @ miss end

Kay then, consider it done. Better make sure it'll be worth the money.

((Wiki wiki'd.))

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28832 on: July 11, 2015, 08:56:50 pm »

Briefing room.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #28833 on: July 13, 2015, 11:12:55 am »

In the hangar, as usual. Also reposting action, to try and get planning phase over with asap.

Well, if you were attacked from the base, a fast hotdrop like that would certainly help. Or we could just use the drop pods again, those might work.

Hmm, I see. Yes, using the drop pods sounds like the fastest way down, though it'll kinda limit our option of sending an empty shuttle in first to test the water. How does a drop pod compare to one of those shuttles they used in the dam mission (the one with the grav chutes), in terms of speed of drop and survival rate of passengers? Can a drop pod wait in orbit before going down?

Are there any maps of the colony, even very general ones, available yet? Or even just an idea of what floor has what?

What is the approximate population of the colony?

Also, I'll write up the system for the pill machine and post it on the wiki, and give you a link once it's finished, ok?
EDIT: here you go: http://einsteinianroulette.wikia.com/wiki/Metamorphosis_Device
Whadda'ya think?

Finally, I made the team list for my mission, and Miya will be overseeing from the Sword. Confirm?

Well the one from the dam mission was a hotdrop shuttle. It just has the grav-chutes for if and when it is shot down. The drop pods, if you remember, are literally fired from our cannons, so they're quite freaking speedy. But no, once fired you're going. And the survival rates are dependent on a lot of things, but you can't really make a good comparison anyways because we've used the drop pods all of once (twice if you count the heph use of larger ones).

Hmm well floors tend to lose a bit of meaning in colonies like this with complex 3d patterns, but Like I said, I can guide you around and there will be signs I'm sure. For the most part, think of it like this: Imagine a big bunch of grapes with a fat tube instead of a normal stalk at the center. Each grape would be one of the "Family" pods. A misleading term since they're really more like a small community then a family, but they are generally involved in the farming of food, creation of some substance or other entrance level material creation. What it is will vary by pod. These pods all connect back to the main structure, a sort of vertically oriented industrial, governmental and entertainment complex where all the materials from the family pods are processed into goods, where all the life support and similar functions are handled, and where the residents can go to do something like watch a movie or get drunk enough to forget that they live in a mechanized underground labyrinth under the surface of some shitty rock in the far end of space.

Approximate? Oh maybe 15,000. I don't have exact numbers. They don't keep a census.

Ok

Confirmed.

Hm, Now according to our esteemed wiki gnome paris, the following people in the rec room

Ren, Twinwolf, NJW, Sapzyak, Harry, Shap

So whats happening here is that the rather powerful mojo of the pill is going to attempt to make everyone in this room into a single gestalt entity. Depending on your mind and your endurance, you might avoid the fate all together, or you might be subsumed and essentially killed.

Now, I'm gonna take out my black dice and roll twice for each of you. Stand by.

Thad's bodily form is added to the collective, but his mind remains intact
Anita's Mind is subsumed but her body is added to the collective.
Duncan's body is subsumed, but his mind remains.
Henk's body is subsumed, but his mind remains.
Chief's body is subsumed, but her mind remains, though tenuously (-1 to control rolls)
Zayne is subsumed, body and mind.

So what this means is as follows:
Anita and Zayne? You're basically dead. Go get yourself a new character real fast so you can still go on mission, and this time be careful who you stand next to.

The rest of you, that is to say Thad, Duncan, Henk, and Chief, You are now part of a Gestalt entity. You look mostly human, a strange combination of the original genetic appearances of all the individual components, but you are very dense (you weight a good 300 pounds), very tall (about 8 feet) and your physical stats reflect the best out of the constituent parts. IN other words, of the group of subsumed people, Thad had the best strength so the combination body will have his +1 strength. The best dex was +2, with zayne, so the body will have +2 dex. And so on.  Your mental stats however (Con, handi, Med, etc) will remain affixed the the individual mind.

Control of the new entity ( Which really needs a name) will work like this:
You all have group control of the body, so individual minds can switch in and out of controlling it as they see fit, however, in the case of an argument or disagreement within the constituting minds, Mind rolls will be used to see who overpowers the other.  Is that understood? Any questions?

Oh, in terms of leveling up, you'll get 5 points for the physical body, and then 10 for the minds to share for leveling skills. And you can fight amongst yourselves on how that is divided.

Your individual equipment survived the process by the way.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #28834 on: July 13, 2015, 11:17:00 am »

((DAMN IT. Meh, should have expected this. I don't suppose Anita's tokens and such are where she was absorbed?

Just going to make the new character her twin sister or something. Who has the exact same stats. Also, wiki'ing her death.

Spoiler: Application (click to show/hide)
))

« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 11:28:56 am by Twinwolf »
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #28835 on: July 13, 2015, 11:44:19 am »

Suggestion for name: Cthunkan.

what just happened? everything tastes like bad tea.

Question: are the controlling minds separate? For instance, can we do the same thing with them as one can with manipulator brains, just switching them out as we use amps with each? Or is that something we're welcome to find out?

Also, what about Fate? Is that a mental stat?
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 12:00:30 pm by Harry Baldman »

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28836 on: July 13, 2015, 11:59:03 am »

Put on Balaclava, track down Tyrar, give him a token and ask him to look at my face and describe what he sees ((Yeaaah, Vincent is going to spend most of his on ship time in his room for his own safety, not gonna risk getting caught in other people's experiments xD))
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28837 on: July 13, 2015, 12:13:29 pm »

Buying Expanded Capacity (Dex)
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #28838 on: July 13, 2015, 12:17:58 pm »

Suggestion for name: Cthunkan.

what just happened? everything tastes like bad tea.

Question: are the controlling minds separate? For instance, can we do the same thing with them as one can with manipulator brains, just switching them out as we use amps with each? Or is that something we're welcome to find out?

Also, what about Fate? Is that a mental stat?

We hath joined together, anita is dead it seems...We killed two, what shall we do? I vote that we exercise and try to find a way to best coordinate our abilities, so what do we all have now? Force amp, a mp-1 suit in scrap metal armor plating, bits and bolts. We could really wreck shit with this body.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #28839 on: July 13, 2015, 12:20:44 pm »

Quote from: Vanessa Anagrid -> Flint Westwood
It seems I'm in your group. Do you want to pretend that we haven't met before, or that we met when you were dropping m- Xan's corpse off?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28840 on: July 13, 2015, 12:26:40 pm »

We hath joined together, anita is dead it seems...We killed two, what shall we do? I vote that we exercise and try to find a way to best coordinate our abilities, so what do we all have now? Force amp, a mp-1 suit in scrap metal armor plating, bits and bolts. We could really wreck shit with this body.

we could wreck so much shit, you don't even know. i have load of tokens, mcp-2 suit, lots of junk, red moss, more junk, civilian gauss rifle, high-tech dildo, whatever you like, I've got.

and i say we go on mission. like, no question. collectively, we can do ANYTHING. do you understand? maybe sell off duplicate things, buy ivan treatment so we can wreck even more shit.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28841 on: July 13, 2015, 12:34:41 pm »

we could wreck so much shit, you don't even know. i have load of tokens, mcp-2 suit, lots of junk, red moss, more junk, civilian gauss rifle, high-tech dildo, whatever you like, I've got.

and i say we go on mission. like, no question. collectively, we can do ANYTHING. do you understand? maybe sell off duplicate things, buy ivan treatment so we can wreck even more shit.

The face most remenicent of Henk would smile deviously.
Yes let's do it. We shall become something greater then even Xan! YOu already have  a force amp, correct?
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28842 on: July 13, 2015, 12:39:16 pm »

Yes let's do it. We shall become something greater then even Xan! YOu already have  a force amp, correct?

you have the force infuser. someone else has an amp. xan not a positive example to aspire to. but hush! wait for the others to speak, too.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28843 on: July 13, 2015, 12:41:27 pm »

you have the force infuser. someone else has an amp. xan not a positive example to aspire to. but hush! wait for the others to speak, too.
You have your point, We should put this to use on a mission
Would nod the head slightly
(((So is everyone that can see us, seeing a huge weird looking human nodding and talking to himself?
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #28844 on: July 13, 2015, 01:00:28 pm »

Return Pimp Cane for 5 tokens. If it won't sell for 5, keep it.
Additionally, gather my belongings and head to wherever Joker team is leaving from.
Pages: 1 ... 1921 1922 [1923] 1924 1925 ... 2101