_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 2001 2002 [2003] 2004 2005 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5729826 times)

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Paris' accidental discharge
« Reply #30030 on: November 03, 2015, 07:19:54 am »

1 lead sir Jackson II to the testing room
2 give him Pill 1 and tell him to take it once I leave the room
3 leave the room before he takes it

put pill in mouth, do not swallow though, head to drop pods for mission with draco in tow.
Thank you! I promise i will make sure you know the results
Lock the door and tell don't let him out until he takes the pill I'm not going to let him risk the mission, especially since I'm on the mission.

This is metagaming.
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile
« Reply #30031 on: November 03, 2015, 08:02:05 am »

put pill in mouth, do not swallow though, head to drop pods for mission with draco in tow.
Lock the door and tell don't let him out until he takes the pill I'm not going to let him risk the mission, especially since I'm on the mission.

This is metagaming.
Right
I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #30032 on: November 03, 2015, 04:14:56 pm »

This is metagaming.
Right
I don't care either way really. I kinda wanted to save it as a last ditch resort, but hey, doesn't matter.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #30033 on: November 03, 2015, 04:30:16 pm »

((Can I do a quick purchase before official mission start? Was gonna edit it in previous action, but didn't get the time.))

Can I get a refund for my slightly damaged 13 token manip brain?
If yes: How many tokens do I get? I have 19 tokens in my inventory right now. After paying off 20 for the avatar, would I have enough to buy something that gives me some thrust in zero-g? I believe you quoted the recharging avatar jump pack at 10 tokens before, that still valid? Or are there better options? Perhaps a 'space maneuvering pack' that's basically strapping big rockets on my back (but, unlike the flight pack, aren't graded for use in an atmosphere and aren't prone to blowing up).

Secondly, the neural strengthening genemod, how well does that help with resisting avatar influence or things like Lurker attention?

And finally, remove brain from manip for the time being, just in case.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30034 on: November 03, 2015, 04:34:35 pm »

Mycroft disengages from VR and wanders over to the testing chamber.  Somehow.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #30035 on: November 03, 2015, 06:25:57 pm »

(Abigail disengages)
buy 2 needles if i dont have enough abigail will attempt to pwrsuade the armory master
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30036 on: November 03, 2015, 06:28:47 pm »

((Needles?  Like, syringes, knitting needles...?))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30037 on: November 03, 2015, 06:36:22 pm »

(Syringes)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30038 on: November 03, 2015, 06:37:48 pm »

((Those are probably free?  Just empty syringes?))
Sigtext

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30039 on: November 03, 2015, 06:42:11 pm »

(Yep empty syringes)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
« Reply #30040 on: November 04, 2015, 12:00:28 am »

((I got three of those for free, and they even had things inside them! You're fine.))
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #30041 on: November 04, 2015, 09:57:00 am »

Lyra's sim inviso-fur (am seriously going to miss that) is active.
In that case it would basically start throwing shockwaves in the general direction it thinks you are. See, when people use amps, their attacks tend to have a directional to them.  The push comes from the direction of the user unless they specifically do otherwise. So, it would attack where the push came from.

Get a bunch of locker doors and make lockerknight armour for my good friends Sir Jackson and his Alot Draco. Also make sure Draco has a spacesuit for space and a saddle too if he's big enough to ride.

Then quickly run to the armoury, say hi to Fred and Cthunkan, and buy the transforming multitool and briefcase welder combos that I tinkered and also buy a milnoplate helmet.

Then run to get podded.

Wiki all that if the money is there.

See if Fred needs any help with crate carrying before I need to get podded and chucked into the ravening void.

Also, see how much a small reaction control system for doing maneuvers in space with might cost (not in any way a jetpack or anything, maybe enough for about 20-50 m/s of delta-v for my enormous body). If less than 3 tokens, get one. Never hurts to be prepared.

He's fine, he's just trying to figure out how much inventory we actually have. For some reason no one is keeping track.

He gives you an old spacesuit they have lying around; it has a built in space maneuvering system that you can scavenge.

Inscribe the White Circle of Algis on the chest and back of the Battlesuit.  Inscribe the Arrow of Ingram on the cannon.

Also verify: did Lars lose the extra (non-nuclear) ammo clip for the battlesuit cannon?  The nuclear ammo was replaced but not the regular.

Get podded.

We'll assume you got everything but the crystal shooting thing back. And half a refund for the crystal gun.

Doodled and podded.

put pill in mouth, do not swallow though, bang helplessly on the door for a bit before taking  the pill and then, once I'm let out, head to drop pods for mission with draco in tow.

Pill one eh?
lets see....

You gain the knowledge of how a guass rifle works. Weird.

((Can I do a quick purchase before official mission start? Was gonna edit it in previous action, but didn't get the time.))

Can I get a refund for my slightly damaged 13 token manip brain?
If yes: How many tokens do I get? I have 19 tokens in my inventory right now. After paying off 20 for the avatar, would I have enough to buy something that gives me some thrust in zero-g? I believe you quoted the recharging avatar jump pack at 10 tokens before, that still valid? Or are there better options? Perhaps a 'space maneuvering pack' that's basically strapping big rockets on my back (but, unlike the flight pack, aren't graded for use in an atmosphere and aren't prone to blowing up).

Secondly, the neural strengthening genemod, how well does that help with resisting avatar influence or things like Lurker attention?

And finally, remove brain from manip for the time being, just in case.

Sure. Subtract a token or two from the total because of damage.

As per zero g thrust, you could probably buy something but we don't have anything for your size available right now. And unlike the AM, Fred can't just magic one up.

We don't know! Be our test subject!

Done.

(Abigail disengages)
buy 2 needles if i dont have enough abigail will attempt to pwrsuade the armory master
Needles? As in syringes? Free. Wiki.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #30042 on: November 04, 2015, 10:50:44 am »

Also verify: did Lars lose the extra (non-nuclear) ammo clip for the battlesuit cannon?  The nuclear ammo was replaced but not the regular.
We'll assume you got everything but the crystal shooting thing back. And half a refund for the crystal gun.
Does this include the "Raduga" heavy laser he had, which was not part of his battlesuit?
And by half a refund do you mean 7 (standard refund) or 4 (~half of standard refund) tokens?

Edit: Does Jason's symbiotic hive somehow still work since he was turned to flaming blue metal?
« Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 01:08:58 pm by NAV »
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30043 on: November 04, 2015, 12:29:28 pm »

If Lyra manages to dodge or avoid damage, then she will move away from where she was last detected, and attempt to circle around the AoP, but not all the way, and not getting close to it to do so, she will refrain from attacking and see what its next move is.

obviously if she is hurt by the attack, her follow-up is going to have to change.

EDIT: Save the simulation state and exit the VR for a moment, someone is trying to talk to me.

EDIT2: I head to the infirmary to let them draw a blood sample from me, and give it to Abigail.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2015, 07:27:20 pm by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #30044 on: November 04, 2015, 02:56:19 pm »

Jackson stares there at his hands mulling over his new found discoveries before declaringI can see the true form of the fine weapon known  as the guass rifle. I see many ways to perfect and improve it! I hath become a master of its function and inner workings! also, up to mayeb, just maybe one more pill if you give me a token and some parts to modify a guass rifle. I have some ideals then head over to where the rest of the mission 25 people are at.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2015, 04:34:01 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!
Pages: 1 ... 2001 2002 [2003] 2004 2005 ... 2101