_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 2086 2087 [2088] 2089 2090 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5726499 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand
« Reply #31305 on: May 23, 2016, 10:34:04 am »

The matches and rankings will be based on missions done
Those who hqve done 3 or less missions are newbs
Those with 4-7 are vets
Anything above that is a super vet
I'll make a full list of people and group them into their different rankings

Newbs
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Vets

Super Vets

Who ever the final winner is has to fight an avatar of peace. Though this won't .Be up for bets and such, I just want to see what happens

Send the following message
"Ultimate Royal End of the World Rumble! Watch yourself and all your friends horribly mutilate each other over vr. Betting pools are open! One token will let you take over yourself durring your match! For all questions and concerns constact Mr. Jackson, your nice little midevil space Knight!
The following message has been translated from mid evil idiot to normal space english  using Shake-to-talktm
[/b]
« Last Edit: May 23, 2016, 12:09:33 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #31306 on: May 23, 2016, 10:39:40 am »

aww cmon, the games basically over. let me have some fun while I still can.

I mean we aleady have multiple unstoppable alien phenomenon raping the universe, we're building a weapon designed to annihilate all of creation, and pancaeks id is running around with the ability to pull antimatter out of gods ass...

what harms a little game breaking mutation gonna do at this point?
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31307 on: May 23, 2016, 11:33:54 am »

I have chosen to leave my Id manifester active at all times unless specifically stated otherwise.

I sit up from the rec room floor and look at the person speaking like an announcer/advertiser.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #31308 on: May 23, 2016, 12:02:48 pm »

Nia approaches the general Miyamoto.

"Earthquake 1, sergeant Smith reporting in. Now that planet is at least mostly evacuated, what will happen to me? I do not think rebelling forces would readily accept their enemies into their ranks, even after world has gone bonkers."
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31309 on: May 23, 2016, 12:04:37 pm »

Watch my progress in the VR thing.

I wonder how I'm going to have combat data if I've not ever fought.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #31310 on: May 23, 2016, 01:36:25 pm »

((Thanks piecewise. *brofist*))

Xan stood once again, tall and hairless, in his body. Not his true body, regrettably, but this one was ... more than close enough. He stared down at his hand and imagined what he could do with it if he merely focused...

But no. The Father had been correct in his assessment; he had been rash and foolish before. If he was to reclaim his rightful heritage, he must purge the unnecessary passion out of his form. No waste. No rage. Nothing but what needed to be done.

He glanced to his right and activated his Id Manifester, and a perfect copy of him appears, staring back at him. Xan merely nodded in acknowledgement.

"Another sign that I am on the right path. You will protect me in the trial we face ahead."

Introspection over and done with for now, he turned and found the nearest infirmary technician.

"I will require entry to the deep infirmary. Do you possess any containment apparatuses that would be able to keep particularly unruly specimens under control? Failing that, where would I obtain something of that description? It must be fully sealed and very sturdy."

Attempt to obtain containment apparatus from medicine people. If not, ask about equivalents elsewhere. Maybe an enlarged braincase?

If they do have something I could use, enter the deep infirmary. You know what I'm looking for.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2016, 02:13:26 pm by Xantalos »
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31311 on: May 23, 2016, 02:03:45 pm »

Nia approaches the general Miyamoto.

"Earthquake 1, sergeant Smith reporting in. Now that planet is at least mostly evacuated, what will happen to me? I do not think rebelling forces would readily accept their enemies into their ranks, even after world has gone bonkers."

"It's not Earthquake 1 anymore now that the mission's over sergeant. Now it's just general Miyamoto, or something resembling that. Proper addressing was never really our thing.

Either way, far as I'm concerned, you still have those same two options as you did before: either retire and join the civilian populace in settling another universe in one of our new colonies, or stay here and help us out with our next mission. Though note that, while you're welcome to remain here and help, in this case you too will be outfitted with the standard spine shocker everyone in here has. Even the most loyal of soldiers can find themselves temporarily mind-controlled by some of the things we fight, and when that happens you'll be glad people have those in them. If you can live with that, then the door's open for you. We've had worse troopers we didn't cut loose either, believe me."

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #31312 on: May 23, 2016, 02:43:26 pm »

"General." Nia salutes sharply. "I believe it is too early for me to retire, I need to pay for what I have done first. Spine shocker would be powerfull reminder for that. May I inquire nature of what becomes next? And perhaps abridged version about origin of ARM? In service we heard very little and during your assault it became clear most of it was wrong."
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31313 on: May 23, 2016, 03:06:13 pm »

Try again, also crystalize one of my inner ears just to see what happens.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31314 on: May 23, 2016, 03:09:17 pm »

Abigail looks for the one known as xan she has a meeting to attend with him.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2016, 03:22:50 pm by AbstractTraitorHero »
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31315 on: May 23, 2016, 03:22:19 pm »

"General." Nia salutes sharply. "I believe it is too early for me to retire, I need to pay for what I have done first. Spine shocker would be powerfull reminder for that. May I inquire nature of what becomes next? And perhaps abridged version about origin of ARM? In service we heard very little and during your assault it became clear most of it was wrong."

Miya quickly returns the salute before sitting down again.

"For you the next mission will either be helping to explore new universes and searching for good colony locations, or to go on a treasure hunt for parts to create a big machine we'll use on our final send-off from this universe. Or join our team in hunting an alien powersource of sorts, but I wouldn't recommend that. More information should be coming soon, stay tuned for the briefing.

As for our history, there's a folder or something at the Armory I think, but the very, very short version is this:
'Once upon a time there were the Altered, a scary hungry menace. A big wetware computer was created to help stop them, that's Steve. The UWM won with his help, but Steve saw that they'd return one day and that the UWM wasn't good enough to deal with them. So he secretly planned a rebellion to help stop those things, created HMRC to train soldiers and find artifacts to study. After a while he felt strong enough, formed ARM and launched his attack on Hep, a forge world. We won that, after which we ran around for a bit gathering more artifacts and dealing blows to the UWM where we could. Then..."

Miya sighs deeply before continuing.

"Then some of our own accidentally unleashed an alien entity into our universe during a mission because they apparently hadn't ever heard of hubris before and thought they could 'handle it'. They couldn't. So now we're trying to evacuate what we can to other universes while ours is falling apart."

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #31316 on: May 23, 2016, 03:29:14 pm »

Quote from: Vanessa Anagrid -> Abigail
What are the extent of your skills?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
« Reply #31317 on: May 23, 2016, 03:46:59 pm »

Henry wakes up from whatever trance or sleep he was in, and begins wandering around the ship, hoping to bump into someone or something to talk to.

"Where am I?"
Don't let me start a forum game, smack me with a paper towel roll if needed

Professional Thread Necromancer

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31318 on: May 23, 2016, 03:51:39 pm »

Quote from: Vanessa Anagrid -> Abigail
What are the extent of your skills?
Abigail looks at the text and groans unable  to read it before she begins running around looking for Vanessa manually.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #31319 on: May 23, 2016, 04:15:18 pm »

"Where am I?"
Pan, wandering about with Comrade and Sarge trailing behind him, finds a new face wandering about the hallway

"Where are you? You're in deep shit is where you are. What kind of godforsaken corner did your scrawny ass crawl out of? Do you even know what you're supposed to be doing?"
Pages: 1 ... 2086 2087 [2088] 2089 2090 ... 2101