_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 2091 2092 [2093] 2094 2095 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5686171 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand
« Reply #31380 on: May 26, 2016, 02:03:48 pm »

Alright, lets get these out of the way.

Time for the briefings because apparently people need to know what they're doing in order to plan or something silly like that.

Newbie mission:
I unfortunately can not tell you much about your mission because your mission is going to be boldly exploring places that we don't know about yet! Basically, all I'm doing is throwing you into the "loving" embrace of the Heph world explorers and having them send you out to explore. Because that whole sending sods to do everything was boring and also we need to find a home fast.  So I'm gonna start spamming them with plausible worlds when they're ready and you get to pull a maurice and jam your dick in them. You probably won't need much in terms of gear seeing as Heph makes that shit, so they can supply you. The only thing you really need to worry about getting is a good amount of common sense and some decent survival instinct. Learn the importance of the 10 foot pole.

Vet mission:
We're gonna be bringing you to a very distant asteroid where you will have the job of, with the help of some scientists, constructing the weapon which will destroy the universe. This is basically gonna be a series of extra-universal fetch quests involving all manner of...fun. It's basically gonna be you guys getting ported in with a certain objective and then having to find that thing in a certain amount of time. Because remember, we don't have portals that just sit open all nice and lazy, we can port you in and out but there's no lackadaisical wandering back and forth. This is STALKER speed running. I recommend good well rounded loadouts because anything could be waiting beyond the veil and there's no guarantee everything will work on it. A wide variety of damage types is suggested. Along with limiting the number of people going on any particular trip, so that if something goes colossally wrong, it won't wipe the team.

Supervet mission:
You're the only one we've got good, 100% solid, not at all shakey info for. You're going to EUE coordinates 2,0,0. Rustverse. According to our continued theoretical plotting, we can safely predict the existence of a high level power source and extra-universal entity somewhere in there. We don't really know what it is or looks like but it will probably be glowing. Or floating. Or spinning or humming or something. You guys have been around long enough to know what alien powersources look like. Milno fingerbanged one on his first mission. It even made him a sandwich afterwards, in a round about fashion. In any case, you need to find it (we'll give you the nessicary gadgets to test things to see if it's the kind of power we need) and you need to bring it home so we can use it to destroy the universe in a very particular way. We could honestly destroy it in a lot of ways but this way is best because it leaves nothing for no one so we get to give a fuck you to the lurker and also cover our tracks.

Problem is that Rustverse appears to be filled with highly efficient metalorganic killbots and nothing we sent made it more than a few rooms. I suggest weapons that effect metal and mechanical things well. Also, tetanus shots.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31381 on: May 26, 2016, 02:41:53 pm »

((... We are going over to killbot prime? Just like in my first mission. It's coming full circle!

Only this time we're strapping slightly more armor and armaments to our collective phalli, so now we can maybe do something else other than cower.))

Could I extend the range that hardlight constructs can exist by opening pocket dimension portals and thereby connecting parts of realspace close to the hardlight generator?

How may tokens to add a heavy spark gap to my Avatar laser to tunr it into an electrolaser (much as I loath the things)? Could I use a standard electrolaser kit for this?

Could you give me an idea how much explosive yield one of the nuke rounds has for the new super-LESHO Miya has? Also, is this explosion all or nothing, or can the yield be graded?

If I made a hardlight sword and made it monomulecular with the matter saver trick from before, is using it now uncon, or dex?

Will we be allowed to take gunship support again this mission, or not? If not, how much tokens for a stealth aerial scout drone?
« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 04:09:05 pm by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31382 on: May 26, 2016, 03:20:56 pm »

((So...stick our dicks into extrauniversal entities/new universes, but this time we use protection, and not pull a Maurice. Gotcha.))

Keep praying. Study the description of the various gods, see what dominions they have. If they have holy symbols/special rites, study those as well, paying special attention to how and where to apply them, as well as to what they are supposed to help with/protect against.

If there are any gods that have not yet been described, I'd be more than happy to learn about them.
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31383 on: May 26, 2016, 03:41:34 pm »

I made the following pages on the wiki:
http://einsteinianroulette.wikia.com/wiki/Mission_28
http://einsteinianroulette.wikia.com/wiki/Mission_29

Did not make a page for the newbie mission yet cause I think that will be going on the M26 page. If a new mission page would be more helpful instead, feel free to make a mission 30 page Hepheads. If you do, just say so so that we can help keep track of things.

If the people volunteering for a mission could please clearly state so in the on-ship thread and bold their decision!

That way the wiki gnomes can easily add you to the appropriate mission page for easier bookkeeping. And don't be afraid to add yourself to the wiki, it's easy and helps out a lot.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 03:44:51 pm by Radio Controlled »

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #31384 on: May 26, 2016, 03:43:23 pm »

Volunteer for vet mission.  [[Would wiki but on phone]]
One wheel short of a wagon

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31385 on: May 26, 2016, 03:58:24 pm »

Volunteer for vet mission.  [[Would wiki but on phone]]

Don't worry, I hate editing wiki on phone as well, and added.

Also added myself to supervet team.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #31386 on: May 26, 2016, 03:58:58 pm »

volunteer for supervet

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
« Reply #31387 on: May 26, 2016, 04:18:04 pm »

Volunteer for newbiei
Don't let me start a forum game, smack me with a paper towel roll if needed

Professional Thread Necromancer

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31388 on: May 26, 2016, 04:21:38 pm »

volunteer for supervet
Added.
Volunteer for newbie
Added to m26 page under new list titled 'new volunteers'.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31389 on: May 26, 2016, 04:22:05 pm »

Vet

I leave the rec room and pad over to the hanger, looking up at Miya.

reminder that Lyra is leaving her Id manifester active at all times, since it wasn't quoted before so I don't know if PW saw it.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31390 on: May 26, 2016, 04:46:14 pm »

For the Wiki gnomes(glory be their names), I volunteer for whatever mission I am most suited for. Probably newbie.
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #31391 on: May 26, 2016, 04:57:52 pm »

"Oh wow, awesome. I'll cherish these forever, or at least until my next bender with combat drugs.

Talking about benders, did you have some fun with those portals yet? Pretty sweet huh?"[/color]
"Yeah, I've also put some cigars in there. I actually bought like two cigars before our first mission, for us to smoke when we met our inevetable end. But, you know, since we're still kicking we might as well have them on us when we end the universe instead.

Haven't had a chance to play with the portals yet, but I saw what they could do in the previous mission."

Pan looks down at Lyra.

"I didn't know you kept pets, general."

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31392 on: May 26, 2016, 06:41:46 pm »

I hereby volunteer for the newbie team.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31393 on: May 27, 2016, 12:34:58 am »

Uhh, I'm not really sure what Trier qualifies for, whether that's due to vast overconfidence I have no idea, but lets try either vet or newbie which ever needs more people in it.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #31394 on: May 27, 2016, 02:08:23 am »

Time for some wet vork!
Pages: 1 ... 2091 2092 [2093] 2094 2095 ... 2101