_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 2097 2098 [2099] 2100 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5686063 times)

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand
« Reply #31470 on: June 05, 2016, 02:17:56 am »

Words with Steve.

Nia speaks in empty air because apparently Steve can hear her from anywhere. "I hear you... we are going to destroy our universe. Isn't that bit too rushed decision? I do not understand reasoning behind it. There's still so many people we could save, yet it seems we are judging them useless."
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #31471 on: June 06, 2016, 11:21:48 am »

Deposite my 3 looted rifles to the CSU. What kind of rifles are they?

Take handiwork battlestim. Franken my 3 assaultsuits together into a triple-franken-assaultsuit monstrosity.
Would it be possible to get Auron's old spider tank thing  from Heph and incorporate that into the monstrosity?

The boring weak kind that don't matter.

At some point you're gonna reach a design where sticking more shit onto it isn't gonna make it any better. What does this thing even look like? I'm pretty sure there are at least a dozen legs you have to somehow account for and I can't think of any way to do that other than having this thing look like a mecha koosh ball.

Buy anda install an Id manipulator. Sign for the super vet  mission.
Done, go to the thread.

Go wherever I'm supposed to be to be a part of the Newbie mission.
Mission 26 thread

Quick question: Based on what we've seen would a fission instigator work in the supervet mission universe?

EDIT: Actually, in your professional personal opinion, what would be better against a big target, assuming I can hit the same spot? Fission instigator or a few arranger blackshot heatpoint rounds? Do you have any suggestions about which of the two I should prefer? Or just a general comparison?

Fission instigator wouldn't work. THough, to be honest, it would be very dangerous even if it did. I recommend something that won't explode in your face and kill you.

Sell Mk3a to armoury for 4 token unless someone ninja's in with a "buy Konrad's mk3a for 4 token" post, once complete put 30 tokens down on that sweet sweet aow robutt, equipped with avatarised PSL in one slot and a avatarised drone pallet/swarm in remaining slots. Get equipped, with 5 second reset handy and one mind stim from team fund see below for permission. in case of screw up during equip (give control of it to steve in case I don't hit it fast enough) and ship to M28

Team fund is not giving them away willy nilly, no, but if it's to help ensure the Sword doesn't get demolished in a hellstorm of fire and destruction, you could probably get one for that specifically, yeah. Just one though, and specifically for that.
You had to use the reset 3 times in order to pass the avatar implant process. Lose two levels worth of stat points.

Yes, thats with the will stim. You rolled 1 three times in a row. It wasn't pretty.

Yeah, we can make it available for them.
So if anyone thinks the team they're on could use high firepower support, do say so. We still have 18 vouchers in reserve, aka a crapton of ordnance.

Sure. You want to just have a little floating sun light source there or do you want us to literally construct you a room with some UV bulb lamps installed in it and then shove that room into the pocket dimension?
I think the former would be the least hassle while still working as expected. Unless there's some hidden complications such as the heat of the thing melting everything in front of the portal, I'll go with the fun-sized sun room. Call the it Solarium for pig Latin bonus points.

Also, team fund is giving 1 mind stim to Konrad for when he initiates Avatar first contact, but it's specifically for that, and nothing else.

Hydroponics room it is.

(("down payment" sounds like he's worked out a deal with PeeDubs.))

No more single kidney for me!

volunteer for supervet

If it's not too late, throw Lars on there.  Toaster is pretty behind, but Lars can make it.

Get to the supervet thread ya rogue appliance you.

Words with Steve.

Nia speaks in empty air because apparently Steve can hear her from anywhere. "I hear you... we are going to destroy our universe. Isn't that bit too rushed decision? I do not understand reasoning behind it. There's still so many people we could save, yet it seems we are judging them useless."

>Are you familiar with the works of Tom Godwin?

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #31472 on: June 06, 2016, 01:26:38 pm »

"Can't say I am, sir. I didn't have much time for literature in service. Only form of art I cared for was music."

Not.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #31473 on: June 06, 2016, 02:30:22 pm »

"Can't say I am, sir. I didn't have much time for literature in service. Only form of art I cared for was music."

Not.
>I'd suggest reading "The Cold Equations".

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31474 on: June 06, 2016, 03:21:00 pm »

Giant Robot Overlord!
6 arms, 14 legs, 2 rocket pods. Roughly 2.5 assaultsuits worth of armour.

-Spider-centaur lower body with 8 legs.
-Humanoid upper body with 6 arms. This is the cockpit.
-A fuck ton of armour, especially around the cockpit.

-Cockpit has rockets and can detach and rocket around.
-2 extra legs should unfold when this happens so it can still walk.

-The spider tank thing had a large electrolaser cannon so that means I have 2 large electrolaser cannons now, right?

-The remaining 4 legs can be turned into a catapult/ballista thing. To toss nukes and whatever else may need tossing. More of a utility than an actual weapon.
-Try to find or make a winch so it can be used as a grappling hook and harpoon too. Even more utility.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #31475 on: June 06, 2016, 06:10:34 pm »

((Facepalm, is that two +1s or two points?))
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #31476 on: June 06, 2016, 06:53:28 pm »

((Facepalm, is that two +1s or two points?))
That is the equivalent of 2 level ups, taken from wherever you want.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #31477 on: June 07, 2016, 12:52:41 am »

Not.

"That is very roundabout answer, sir."

Don't beat around the bush, sir.
Old sigs.
Games.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #31478 on: June 08, 2016, 01:49:53 pm »

Giant Robot Overlord!
6 arms, 14 legs, 2 rocket pods. Roughly 2.5 assaultsuits worth of armour.

-Spider-centaur lower body with 8 legs.
-Humanoid upper body with 6 arms. This is the cockpit.
-A fuck ton of armour, especially around the cockpit.

-Cockpit has rockets and can detach and rocket around.
-2 extra legs should unfold when this happens so it can still walk.

-The spider tank thing had a large electrolaser cannon so that means I have 2 large electrolaser cannons now, right?

-The remaining 4 legs can be turned into a catapult/ballista thing. To toss nukes and whatever else may need tossing. More of a utility than an actual weapon.
-Try to find or make a winch so it can be used as a grappling hook and harpoon too. Even more utility.

Are you prepared to lose stuff if you fail handiwork rolls?

Not.

"That is very roundabout answer, sir."

Don't beat around the bush, sir.

>Short answer is we're doing it this way because the alternative is worse and waiting to choose isn't a luxury we have.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #31479 on: June 08, 2016, 03:23:29 pm »

"Excuse me, sir, but I do not immediately see how the alternative is worse. I do understand that large number of people are going to die regardless of the choice, but destroying entire universe seems unnecessary overkill. Scorched earth tactic? Even so, it seems unnecessarily extensive."

Disagreement.
Old sigs.
Games.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31480 on: June 08, 2016, 04:21:10 pm »

I sure am! :)
I'm using a handiwork stim with +2 handiwork, so fucking up should be difficult.

One last thing, can I trade in my second electrolaser cannon for something more kinetic like a gauss cannon or shard cannon instead?
« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 04:23:59 pm by NAV »
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #31481 on: June 13, 2016, 02:58:20 pm »

I sure am! :)
I'm using a handiwork stim with +2 handiwork, so fucking up should be difficult.

One last thing, can I trade in my second electrolaser cannon for something more kinetic like a gauss cannon or shard cannon instead?
Looks like you get what you want. You rolled well. Now scoot to whatever mission you're supposed to be on so I can target that game breaking monstrosity for destruction.

"Excuse me, sir, but I do not immediately see how the alternative is worse. I do understand that large number of people are going to die regardless of the choice, but destroying entire universe seems unnecessary overkill. Scorched earth tactic? Even so, it seems unnecessarily extensive."

Disagreement.

>Ok. The alternative is this: We leave these people to die slowly in whatever reality warping hell the increasing number of extrauniversal entities creates. And then, once they destroy this universe, they'll look around for another one to transform or eat or whatever they do with universes. And there is the chance that our EUE leaves some kind of signal or trail for them to follow. So if we leave this universe around, they might come in and ruin our new homes.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31482 on: June 14, 2016, 11:18:17 am »

"So.  Uh.  Where do I go, again?"

((Newbie mission.))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #31483 on: June 14, 2016, 11:38:38 am »

One wheel short of a wagon

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #31484 on: June 14, 2016, 08:47:26 pm »

Try and get a speaker that can remotely connect to my suit's systems.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!
Pages: 1 ... 2097 2098 [2099] 2100 2101