_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 2098 2099 [2100] 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5686385 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand
« Reply #31485 on: June 15, 2016, 10:38:38 am »

Try and get a speaker that can remotely connect to my suit's systems.

Sorry, can't hear you all the way down in the infirmary. Bilocating spacemen, the nerve.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #31486 on: June 15, 2016, 10:41:05 am »

Sorry, can't hear you all the way down in the infirmary. Bilocating spacemen, the nerve.
I just wanted to know for afterwards, so I could save time and get to orgy verse exploration asap
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #31487 on: June 15, 2016, 10:53:12 am »

I just wanted to know for afterwards, so I could save time and get to orgy verse exploration asap
You can get a remote speaker, yes. We have extra universal travel, I'm pretty sure we can handle bluetooth.

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
« Reply #31488 on: June 16, 2016, 02:05:11 am »

<<In fact, we could probably run the bluetooth through multiple dimensions or something if we really wanted to. At this point we've broken physics to the point of basically anything being possible. Except time travel.>>
Don't let me start a forum game, smack me with a paper towel roll if needed

Professional Thread Necromancer

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31489 on: June 16, 2016, 06:25:41 am »

<<In fact, we could probably run the bluetooth through multiple dimensions or something if we really wanted to. At this point we've broken physics to the point of basically anything being possible. Except time travel.>>
((one could possibly do that thanks to special relativity and such, use one universe with normal flow of time travel tomanother with a slower flow of time then travel back, but that would just make going into the future and storing stuff easier. At this point we could probably break into the fourth dimension.))
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
« Reply #31490 on: June 16, 2016, 11:21:06 am »

<<What do you think universe hopping is?>>
Don't let me start a forum game, smack me with a paper towel roll if needed

Professional Thread Necromancer

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31491 on: June 16, 2016, 01:14:19 pm »

<<What do you think universe hopping is?>>
((but we're sticking to 3 dimensional space and to the same genera, point of itme it seems, at least relative to our own due to some having faster or slower progression rates....so to speak))
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #31492 on: July 08, 2016, 03:49:33 am »

Lose one statpoint from Charisma, due to black arranger round.
One wheel short of a wagon

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31493 on: July 08, 2016, 10:40:17 am »

((Is this the place to sign up?))

Spoiler: Svajoklis (click to show/hide)
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #31494 on: July 08, 2016, 10:58:30 am »

((Welcome aboard. Mega-Satan was cloned recently on our forge world, so the end of the universe is coming along even faster than before. Enjoy your brief stay.))
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31495 on: July 08, 2016, 11:27:45 am »

((Welcome aboard. Mega-Satan was cloned recently on our forge world, so the end of the universe is coming along even faster than before. Enjoy your brief stay.))

I have full faith in you guys being able to contain this mega satan and use it to kill previous mega satan. Or, you know, delay it enough by throwing your delicious bodies into it's gaping maw for me to enjoy the game for a bit.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #31496 on: July 08, 2016, 12:14:19 pm »

((Is this the place to sign up?))

Spoiler: Svajoklis (click to show/hide)
Welcome to the party. We don't have any booze, all the girls have left, the house is on fire and I'm pretty sure I saw a man in a hockey mask wielding a machete out back. Also the only music we have available is communist polkas.

HEY, WHO WANTS THE NEWBIE IN THEIR GROUP! FRESH MEAT! FRESH MEAT FOR FREEEEEE

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31497 on: July 08, 2016, 12:24:33 pm »

Polka is okay. Is there any announcment to be made or do I jsut walk out of the cryochambers and go introduce myself to all those wonderful people I'd probably be contractualy obliged to shoot if I hadn't been fired before being sent off here?

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31498 on: July 08, 2016, 12:30:47 pm »

[RINGBOYZ] could always use another meatshield fresh faced explorer
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #31499 on: July 08, 2016, 12:35:15 pm »

Polka is okay. Is there any announcment to be made or do I jsut walk out of the cryochambers and go introduce myself to all those wonderful people I'd probably be contractualy obliged to shoot if I hadn't been fired before being sent off here?
Well you could step out and introduce yourself to the big ship full of nobody. But we're all on mission right now so probably what you'll wanna do is just sign up with one of the current running missions and get retconned into existence over there. Unless you wanna spend a few turns fucking about here for some reason.
Pages: 1 ... 2098 2099 [2100] 2101