_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 2099 2100 [2101]

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5685865 times)

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand
« Reply #31500 on: July 08, 2016, 12:54:02 pm »

[RINGBOYZ] could always use another meatshield fresh faced explorer

Which thread is yours?

ADDIT: Also, do weapons come with a mag and you pay for extras or do you need to buy ammo with the gun immedietly?
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 12:59:19 pm by DreamerGhost »
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31501 on: July 08, 2016, 12:59:20 pm »

Which thread is yours?

((Confused Conquistadors with [RINGBOYZ] as the header on the posts))
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 01:02:49 pm by renegadelobster »
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31502 on: July 08, 2016, 01:07:19 pm »

((Most come with a full mag. Also, time to take this to the OOC thread))
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #31503 on: July 08, 2016, 06:04:39 pm »

[snip]
Welcome to the party. We don't have any booze, all the girls have left, the house is on fire and I'm pretty sure I saw a man in a hockey mask wielding a machete out back. Also the only music we have available is communist polkas.

HEY, WHO WANTS THE NEWBIE IN THEIR GROUP! FRESH MEAT! FRESH MEAT FOR FREEEEEE
Send him to the deep infirmary, I say. It's the most plausible place for a fresh unfrozen meat to end up, I say. Us Xans could use some more meatshielding, I say.
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #31504 on: July 08, 2016, 06:11:30 pm »

As the founder of the Xan Consortium, I agree with this notion.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #31505 on: July 09, 2016, 02:00:26 am »

Which thread is yours?

ADDIT: Also, do weapons come with a mag and you pay for extras or do you need to buy ammo with the gun immedietly?
I see hat you have retconned into our mission. I wold like to suggest that you retcon into the group inside the station, rather than amongst the faff-abouts floating around in space playing with debris. Your choice, but we could probably use you more inside than out. Just edit your action if you wanna switch to inside. Otherwise, ignore me.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31506 on: July 12, 2016, 01:00:49 pm »

Which thread is yours?

I see hat you have retconned into our mission. I wold like to suggest that you retcon into the group inside the station, rather than amongst the faff-abouts floating around in space playing with debris. Your choice, but we could probably use you more inside than out. Just edit your action if you wanna switch to inside. Otherwise, ignore me.

Listen, captain (and you are designated team captain until someone else starts wanting the position). Inside, there are dead superhumanly strong and tough carrot people. It stands to reason, that whatever killed them might also still be inside. On the outside, there are a bunch of heavy laser turrets. I am going to try and loot one before going in.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.
Pages: 1 ... 2099 2100 [2101]