Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 21

Author Topic: What is your signature weapon?  (Read 97139 times)

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
Re: What is your signature weapon?
« Reply #240 on: October 07, 2014, 06:41:58 pm »

Are bags and chests still hammerspace? Because slabs in a metal chest would be the most Overpowered thing ever.
To be fair, they do have limits.  I do have a dick of a time fitting meat into bags.  But a slab should fit into a chest.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Kingbodz

• Bay Watcher
  • a bayonet wielded by the hand of God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: October 07, 2014, 06:49:02 pm »

Are bags and chests still hammerspace? Because slabs in a metal chest would be the most Overpowered thing ever.
To be fair, they do have limits.  I do have a dick of a time fitting meat into bags.  But a slab should fit into a chest.
Yes.... I must go raid every tower and vault!
Known as Redblaze3000 on BYOND

FallenAngel

• Bay Watcher
  • !!x(oᴥo)x!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: October 07, 2014, 06:57:56 pm »

Backpacks, however, are technically hammerspace, but only when your hands are full.

puke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: October 07, 2014, 06:58:37 pm »

better slab harvesting visiting tomb complexes.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: October 07, 2014, 06:59:01 pm »

Backpacks, however, are technically hammerspace, but only when your hands are full.
Your hands are hammerspace when you remove items from your backpack.  I must see if you can attack with each item in your hands, or only each hand.

better slab harvesting visiting tomb complexes.
Style points.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Sutremaine

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:ATROCITY: PERSONAL_MATTER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: October 08, 2014, 04:06:28 pm »

A plain copper scourge. It hits like a whip, cuts throats like a knife.

I took it off the goblin who killed my first companion, and it was sufficiently early on that I chose to fight the goblin by a murky pool until it dodged in and drowned.

I have a masterwork steel hammer, some divine metal weapons, and an assortment of nice iron weapons casually lifted from keeps far and wide, but that scourge is definitely my companion weapon.
I am trying to make chickens lay bees as eggs. So far it only produces a single "Tame Small Creature" when a hen lays bees.
Honestly at the time, I didn't see what could go wrong with crowding 80 military Dwarves into a small room with a necromancer for the purpose of making bacon.

ArmokGoB

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: October 08, 2014, 07:07:34 pm »

Whips.
Heeey... you busy later?

On topic: I prefer mauls. Nothing more dwarfy than a block of metal on the end of a rod.
Cyclopes, prepare to meet your demise at the metaphorical hands of my cushion ruby cabochons.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: October 08, 2014, 07:53:10 pm »

Whips.
Heeey... you busy later?

On topic: I prefer mauls. Nothing more dwarfy than a block of metal on the end of a rod.
Bypass the rod entirely and it's dwarfier.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

towerdude

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary elf skin tanner
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: October 09, 2014, 06:44:16 pm »

I like tó throw enemies in murky pools tó drown them, or ignite a tree where a bird sleeps. 
I also like tó throw water from waterskins or throwing sand, tree leaves or berries. Dwarf or elf leather earring, see my signature.

My favourite weapon is a silver whip, large contact area, heavy and blunt, in my other hand I have 5 shields they are also good for bashing.

Biting eyes or toes is also fun.

Or try to kick someone's hand then punch their foot. Bonus for spitting in their nose, it will surely confuse them.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2014, 06:57:09 pm by towerdude »
Szuvas Fogbank the Skinny Innocent Inn-Dinner of Spinning

The spinning ☼dwarf leather earring☼ strikes the Spirit of Fire in the lower body!
The lower body flies off in an arc!

A new crazy succession game! Are you up to the challange? http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=114041.0

Sirbug

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: October 10, 2014, 07:15:10 am »

I was going for dagger and spear to impale enemies and then slash their throats.

It wasn't very efficient, clothes deflected dagger. I'm going to try sword and spear next time. Or stun them with lash and then finish with sword.
Cool, but wouldn't this likely lead to tongues having a '[SPEACH]' tag, and thus via necromancy we would have nearly unkillable reanimated tongues following necromancers spamming 'it is sad but not unexpected'?

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
  • [PROGRAMMER:C#] [PROGRAMMER:C++] [PRONOUNS:SHE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: October 10, 2014, 08:56:44 am »

Modded beards to have [GRASP]

I was going to go around slashing people with my beard-sword, but then...

Things got a little out of hand, and I ended up throwing EVERYTHING I HAD at a Hydra, before punching and pulping its upper body WITH MY BEARD

Kingbodz

• Bay Watcher
  • a bayonet wielded by the hand of God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: October 10, 2014, 10:32:25 am »

Things got a little out of hand, and I ended up throwing EVERYTHING I HAD at a Hydra, before punching and pulping its upper body WITH MY BEARD
Show me the magic of this please.
Known as Redblaze3000 on BYOND

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
  • [PROGRAMMER:C#] [PROGRAMMER:C++] [PRONOUNS:SHE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: October 10, 2014, 07:03:50 pm »

Show me the magic of this please.

If by show you an image, I never took a screenshot of that glorious moment :(

If by show you how... I just modded beards in as a full-on body part ((with [GRASP])), modded in beard hair to be separate from normal hair and function like muscles, added the beard itself to generate on dwarves, then went to town. *shrugs*

nomoetoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Victorian Walrus
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: October 11, 2014, 04:40:14 pm »

I use my own armor as a weapon. I take a piece off and beat the enemy to death. its fun because of the risk that comes from removing a part of your armor. c':
The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. At least that's what the restraining order says.

lowbart

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: October 11, 2014, 07:15:55 pm »

I use my own armor as a weapon. I take a piece off and beat the enemy to death. its fun because of the risk that comes from removing a part of your armor. c':

Ah, see I just beat people with their own armor. Much more effective. Helmets and gauntlets are the best.
"Are you there, gods? It's me, Mistêm."
Quote from: Boatmurdered
Guerilla Burialgears absently tucks the child's rock into his pack and turns to leave for good; his head hung low. His words trail behind him as he disappears over the ridge. It is a haunting whisper, quickly stolen away by the wind: "All burn..."
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 21