Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 21

Author Topic: What is your signature weapon?  (Read 95987 times)

Meistermoxx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I've yet to test the coin-bag/waterskin bludgeoning tactic.

The what is that?

eltheon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: What is your signature weapon?
« Reply #31 on: April 28, 2012, 03:55:53 am »

well im been testing a bunch of weopens lately and the guy i used was an axedwarf and i ended up a crippled guy who ran around slapping people with a crutch before scratching thier skull in shattering it thus killing them :P now im testing ranged combat soon ill be trying a hydras neck with the head attached wish me luck ^.^

JimDale

• Bay Watcher
  • Not actually at all
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 28, 2012, 11:26:05 am »

When I first started Adventurer mode I would use an axe. When the axe got stuck, I would just club the person to death with my shield.

Now, I usually try to find the heaviest thing nearby and chuck it at people. Usually it's a metal chest, a book, or an animal's corpse.

Bronimin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 28, 2012, 06:41:02 pm »

-
« Last Edit: June 07, 2018, 04:48:29 pm by Bronimin »

bitesh

• Bay Watcher
  • Remember, FTW is WTF spelled backwards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 28, 2012, 06:47:15 pm »

I just like to imagine my adventurer just standing there in his heavily decorated bronze armour and swords just launching themselves at others.

Isn't that the best?
There was a time when I did this almost exclusively with pikes. Those were the days...
It only takes a second to show someone how you feel about them. The police call it "indecent exposure", but whatever.
Quote from: I-Ching
You lose your efficacious tortoise, and look at me till your jaw falls down.

Damdern

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 28, 2012, 11:38:03 pm »

Halberd. Takes limbs off like a battleaxe, stabs through chitinous exoskeleton like a spear.

Chagen46

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 28, 2012, 11:39:05 pm »

"The Gates of Babylon open...."
Urists to those who catch the ref.

Dammit I need to start reading Fate/Stay Night...
Great! my fps improved significantly and now my sewer is full of corpses like it should be.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 29, 2012, 03:23:20 pm »

I like to mix it up, but the most interesting one thus far was crutch and axe.  My crowning moment was killing someone by sticking the crutch through their eye.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

eltheon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 29, 2012, 07:14:30 pm »

I like to mix it up, but the most interesting one thus far was crutch and axe.  My crowning moment was killing someone by sticking the crutch through their eye.
dont talk untill u throw a axe the guy dodges and falls off a ccliff and goes splat

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 29, 2012, 07:20:35 pm »

I hope to add 'axe on a chain someday to the list of my signature weapons. On a chain, as in being able to swing and hit from multiple tiles away, but not swinging as fast.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

bitesh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 29, 2012, 07:43:19 pm »

I hope to add 'axe on a chain someday to the list of my signature weapons. On a chain, as in being able to swing and hit from multiple tiles away, but not swinging as fast.
So, axe-chucks. I abide.
It only takes a second to show someone how you feel about them. The police call it "indecent exposure", but whatever.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 29, 2012, 07:57:53 pm »

So, axe-chucks. I abide.
Meh.  At that point, you might as well go all the way.

I'm talking, of course, about chainsaw-chucks.  Dual-wielded, naturally.  And hell, why not make em out of adamantium.  Anyone within five feet of the wielder would disappear in a cloud of dwarven engineering and increasingly small pieces of gore.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

bitesh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 29, 2012, 08:04:43 pm »

So, axe-chucks. I abide.

I'm talking, of course, about chainsaw-chucks.  Dual-wielded, naturally.  And hell, why not make em out of adamantium.  Anyone within five feet of the wielder would disappear in a cloud of dwarven engineering and increasingly small pieces of gore.
Including the wielder.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 29, 2012, 09:01:18 pm »

So, axe-chucks. I abide.

Including the wielder.
Bayonetta could pull it off.  But, I digress.  Yeah, I thought about that, but there are much worse practical problems with this weapon than that.  I figure if you're wielding that you're either dwarfy enough to ignore the problems and make it work regardless, or you just don't care and want to go out in a gib-filled shower of awesome.

Sadrice

• Bay Watcher
  • Yertle et al
    • View Profile

I've yet to test the coin-bag/waterskin bludgeoning tactic.
The what is that?
Bludgeon people with your coin-bag/waterskin?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 21