Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22]

Author Topic: Beginner's Mafia XXXIII: u no can has ch33zburgers (9/9)  (Read 52156 times)

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
  • Just here for the schadenfreude.
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia XXXIII: u no can has ch33zburgers (9/9)
« Reply #315 on: May 25, 2012, 11:45:56 am »

Hey, urist, did it really look like super and I were buddies, or were you just pulling that out of your ass?

Well, if he just pulled it out of his ass, then it wouldn't have been terribly convincing, would it? 

Having said that, I know there were some posts from the two of you that looked like it could arguably be buddying.  I think something about how you both were going after Urist.  Oh, and you going after Urist instead of Supercharazad, who was arguably scummier with the case Urist and I were pressing on him.

obolisk0430

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: May 25, 2012, 12:25:46 pm »

That bit with borno seemed like an ass pull to me, and it worked spectacularly.
Let this be a lesson to us all: Immortality is only temporary. That's why its called immortality.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: May 25, 2012, 05:26:16 pm »

Jim, you been studying Alien Zombie Demons for flavor inspiration?
Jim, the flavour has hilarious! I didn't know you had it in you! 8-P     Very enjoyable. Reminded me of GG's alens/zombie/demons, but that was much more impenetrable. (PPE: damn them ninja appliances.)

I'm glad you enjoyed the flavor, because I put literally no effort into it. (That was the point.)

I haven't read alens/zombie/demons, but it's not like dumb internet speak is uncommon.

I hope everyone had fun playing the game, and primarily, I hope everyone learned a lot. It was my great pleasure to mod.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: May 25, 2012, 05:31:25 pm »

Glad you enjoyed it. And I think I can speak for everyone when I say thanks for stepping up to the plate and taking over!
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: May 25, 2012, 08:25:42 pm »

Glad you enjoyed it. And I think I can speak for everyone when I say thanks for stepping up to the plate and taking over!
Agreed, thanks for pushing this back onto the tracks.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: May 25, 2012, 08:32:20 pm »

Hey, urist, did it really look like super and I were buddies, or were you just pulling that out of your ass?

When someone's made a major slip, I tend to look for the people who don't do anything about it. So yes.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: May 25, 2012, 08:58:05 pm »

Yeah, I was sick on the day of the lynch, so I didn't have time to write up my post.  :-\ And in fact, I was planning on role-claiming.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: May 25, 2012, 11:07:16 pm »

Fun scum chat.

Also, I'm glad my game got mentioned twice do the flavour. :P The joy of meme-inspired games.

Has anyone run a 4chan-mafia yet?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: May 25, 2012, 11:29:00 pm »

After reading scum chat, I feel slightly flattered, I suppose.  The reason I switched to Super was because I was convinced the scumteam was Super and Urist.  Should have tried to keep going with Urist.

*le sign*

I mean it- I hope you stick around.  You just need to learn to back up your points with less bile and more logic and reason.

Also, that is why building scum teams is dangerous.  You lynch the person most likely to be scum, not just any old member of a hypothetical scum team.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22]