Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]

Author Topic: Cartel of the Sky — Convoy & Lab;  (Read 13928 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Cartel of the Sky — Convoy & Lab;
« Reply #180 on: May 18, 2012, 12:04:19 pm »

Team Breakthrough - 121

Narte sweeps his head to one side and another, trying to get the attention of most of his group.
"Hm...So the first team attempts to infiltrate the base and the second follows shortly to destroy it...Do we have any set signals for calling upon the second team?"
Spoiler: Narte Ferrusleo (click to show/hide)
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
  • It wont bite....unless you are the sun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: May 18, 2012, 02:22:41 pm »

Team B

Serat responds to Carl:  "As I said, we set up a boxed in area with C4 and then do a more conventional assault after they are pinned in. Balloon bombing would work well at the immobile targets, as you suggested." Serat was already thinking of when the convoy would arrive. They had been sitting around for a little while now. "Unless you want to propose a different plan of action, we should really start setting up the ambush now, so we would be prepared for when they arrive."

Serat looks around for cover and higher ground.

Tick, tick, tick the time goes by,
tick, tick, tick the clock blows up.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #182 on: May 18, 2012, 09:39:53 pm »

Shade

You have no need to create them yourself. The weapons are available at any Cartel armory. You head over and pick some up. Being standard-issue, the armory keeper agrees to subtract it from you upkeep tab.

Johnny Ruark

3,1=4
It doesn't seem that there are any high ranking scientists. Either that, or the Cartel doesn't have such a disguise in stock at this base. Ruark picks up a regular lab worker's garb.
3,1=4
The technican's clothes are rather shabby and in disuse. You don't know if it will pass scrutiny. (-1 to disguise checks.)

James Shaw

The cliffs are pretty steep and high from the inside of the ridge, while it's rather easy to climb them from the outside. Meanwhile, the path inside is littered with pebbles and stones. There is a set of wheel tracks that seem to be old. The wasteland around the cliffs is depressing to look at. However, most of the Upperearth seems to be turning into wasteland nowadays.

Serat

The cover is sparse. However, the cliffs on either side of the road provide excellent high ground. Additionally, judging by the number of rocks it seems there are many minor landslides and rockfalls.

I think I missed a lot of actions, so PM me if I missed your's.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Cartel of the Sky — First Mission, intel for missions
« Reply #183 on: May 18, 2012, 11:38:06 pm »

Spoiler: Syra Liene (click to show/hide)
[/quote]

Syra nodded at her allies' plan and takes an elevated position above the staged attack point and shifts to her other form!

The position may be high enough to be inconspicuous but low enough to easily "make a drop" on the convoy.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: May 19, 2012, 02:41:49 am »

New discovery mission, whichever team that is

Once the rest of the group is ready move out

Spoiler: Jade Tesserect (click to show/hide)
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Spaghetti7

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam ID: wavy shapes dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: May 20, 2012, 03:04:28 pm »

Looking around at the area, Carl turns to Serat.
"Alright, we're probably running short on time. How about we set this C4 death trap up then head to the cliffs?"
That's nothing. I had something mate with a pile of dead meat.

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONE_TO: SUDDEN DISAPPEARANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: May 21, 2012, 05:11:03 pm »

Assist where ever I can be of use and prep a Landrunner.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Gnosis - Torn Ajar -- Text Suggestion Games.
This is what happens when we randomly murder people.

You get attacked by a Yandere triangle monster.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]