Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: Roll to Creation Myth! [Turn 5/20]  (Read 8756 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Creation Myth! [Turn 5/20]
« Reply #105 on: April 19, 2012, 04:49:52 pm »

Arshorath frowned upon their creations and decided to call them back and force obedience upon them. The God focused part of his energy in creating a mighty structure for an Avatar of the Gods, loyal only to the two deities. The basic form should swirl with energy and await for CHARIOT's assistance to march upon the mechanical beings and destroy many of them if such action was needed, making the rest forever obedient to their creators. (Or just destroy them if you wish so, but that sounds harder than imprinting fear.)
« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 08:30:44 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Lord Allagon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: April 19, 2012, 06:02:24 pm »

Daenerys smiled as her creations thrived. Apparently, they had started worshipping Tyreal and Empathica. This could not be. There must be balance. She would travel to Tyrion, and suggest to him that he should try and convert some humans to his cause. If he agreed, she would help him.
Quote from: narhiril
Quote from: Putnam
Yes, they do not need booze, they can work entirely off of water.
Freaks.
Quote from: Kaplahworm
Quote from: Garath
I'm pretty sure he'd move diagonally if he could.
You would think that, but the guy thought encasing himself in fire was a good idea.
Quote from: Jake
I therefore wish rectal cancer on your senior management.

empfan

• Bay Watcher
  • Dungeon Keeper and part-time Firekeeper
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: April 19, 2012, 07:48:15 pm »

Tyrion waited at the entrance of the realm for his army to reform, and then he heard about the mechanical beings overthrowing Tyreal.  "Hmmm, figure out a way to open up and kill the mechies or mass an army to take another crack at another world...eh, I'll help the poor bastard out somehow."

After the army is reformed, attempt to open up a rift to Tyreal's realm to propose a truce to kill the rogue mech army.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: April 19, 2012, 07:54:41 pm »

((Do not trust him, Tyreal.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

empfan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: April 19, 2012, 08:08:52 pm »

Wait, as a Daemon, am I allowed to port out of my realm whenever I please?  If I do we may be able to just get the whole diplomacy thing out of the way by a bit of RP

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: April 19, 2012, 08:28:46 pm »

Book of Order: Chapter 5
When the Chaotic one appeared before our lord, proposing an alliance, Tyreal, knowing of his purpose, rejected him, stating
"Dark One, I have no reason to trust you or work with you. The Gods, my creators will assist me. The lord Asharoth himself has warned me that you are one of Chaos and Darkness, and not to be trusted." Tyreal then began his work on the humans, attempting to shape them into the instruments of Order that the world would need.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: April 19, 2012, 11:07:32 pm »

(Sorry for all the daemons, but this seemed like a good idea)

It had finally happened. Before the rise of sentient mortals came about, emotion had little place in the void. The gods and daemons may rage, weep and laugh with force far beyond that of mortal means, they retain control over their emotions, not allowing themselves to be controlled by them. The mortals lack in this as well, with wars often started over an insult. This was a time of great turmoil. The gods themselves and their lesser counterparts fight over possession of their pawns. This makes them fear. The more they meddle, the more the humans fear for their safety. Eventually, the unchecked emotion breaks free of the main flow, and becomes...

Kraub, daemon of fear! Essentially the bogeyman, he hides under beds, in the shadows, in places where you'd expect the bogeyman to be, and generally scares the crap out of anyone he can. Takes multiple forms in order to terrorize the mortals (and sometimes immortals) better.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 11:09:47 pm by Xantalos »
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

empfan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: April 20, 2012, 06:30:12 am »

"Fine, I was just offering, no need to get offended.

Well, time for an actual action then.  Create a portal to the water moon and send the minions there to just explore.

Lord Allagon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: April 20, 2012, 06:37:01 am »

Daenerys smiled as her creations thrived. Apparently, they had started worshipping Tyreal and Empathica. This could not be. There must be balance. She would travel to Tyrion, and suggest to him that he should try and convert some humans to his cause. If he agreed, she would help him.
(So, deal or no deal?)
Freaks.
You would think that, but the guy thought encasing himself in fire was a good idea.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: April 20, 2012, 08:00:48 am »

Action: Attempt to find my lost creations and try to help them...
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: April 20, 2012, 08:11:24 am »

Angry about the fact that he makes a far better Counselor than anything else, Sakitan dubs himself the Seer of Counsel and spreads lies about the Gods to the fledgling mortals in hopes to weaken their faith in them. His lies are intended to paint the Daemons as the Creator of the Gods and the Gods as usurpers of the Daemons throne.

((I cant think of much to do. I wanted to give sickness to the world? Was that so much to ask for?))
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: April 25, 2012, 06:07:33 pm »

...Hello? Is anyone there? *gets knocked over* I don't blame you. But seriously, bump.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

empfan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: April 25, 2012, 06:10:29 pm »

(So, deal or no deal?)

Rubbed his chin.  "Alright, that seems fine."

Lord Allagon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: April 29, 2012, 04:55:09 pm »

((So...is this dead?))
Freaks.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: April 29, 2012, 07:57:54 pm »

Is it dead, Jim?

If not, I'd like to apply for a demon...

Nikolai has appeared!

A demon that looks much like a human, except more advanced in form. He is the demon of thought.

Nikolai gives early man the gift of simple machines, advancing their technology a bit and allowing them greater abilities!

It is written in Crimson Grimoire:
And, as if called by the appearance of thought, the demon residing over the realm of ideas surfaced. He was much like the Humans of this world, yet somehow more perfect; more developed. His first idea was to toy with the pitiful Humans, giving them a gift more useful than they could know. He, however, did this not out of love, but out of chivalry- he had different plans than letting Humanity succeed.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]