Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Roll to Escape Jail  (Read 5995 times)

empfan

• Bay Watcher
  • Dungeon Keeper and part-time Firekeeper
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Escape Jail
« Reply #60 on: April 20, 2012, 08:29:34 pm »

Look around for something that I can use as a makeshift sledge, like a valve

agertor

• Bay Watcher
  • Socks, so useful I wear them
    • View Profile
    • Hey it's me on Steam.
« Reply #61 on: April 20, 2012, 10:33:23 pm »

werty892

You go work at the license processing center, this room is hot, the steam rises, and the presses go continuously. Some blood trickles the ground, it seems other things had been pressed here lately... For now you stick to doing your job as efficiently as possible as pulling a lever is. (Agility 1+1=2) You work a bit slowly, maybe you weren't feeling too well today, however you barely get the job done, and as a result you got 15 moneys to do with as you please.

Items:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Spinal_Taper

With each of your assaults, you actually punch each other's fists, canceling out his attack(Strength 2 v 2). At least you countered his attack, however you both quickly get back into position, in an attempt to resume fighting once more. He goes for a kick this time (Strength 5 v 4) and you catch his leg, up-turning him and tripping him up. He regains balance, but his friend helps him stand back up straight. The fight resumes for now, unless you would like to do something else. (When a fight counters itself, I will resume the fight, and from now on if you say to fight to the end or similar, I will do the whole fight, however you will not be able to back down.)

Items/Stats:

RTD

You think to yourself how you got caught, but in the end you realize you are sloppy with your fingers, making it slow when you search and your own sloppy actions are quite noticeable. (Dexterity 1)

Items:

Aussie Guy

Without remorse, you punch this man continuously, he begs for mercy, pleading that he wants to see his wife, see his children again some day, but you hit him more until he can no longer talk, his jaw broken. He sobs from this point until he moves no longer. His blood on your hands, they untie the man and his corpse falls to the ground. One of the guys comes over and shakes your hand and laughs, handing you a beer and a green undershirt while taking your white one. "Welcome to Green Glock lad! Put it on!"
*Successfully joined the Green Glock group*

Items/Stats:

empfan

You easily find a valve in the license processing room, the steam pipes all have them. However this room is guarded beyond what would be possible without a distraction. Looking for anything else that could be used, you notice the kitchen also has a few smaller valves as well as some kitchen tools, including knives but again the guard here is extensive. There are also pipes in both these areas which would make great blunt weapons. Looking for things that could be more easily hid away, in the yard, there are fights, if you were to be sneaky enough you could make away with the metal bar for some of the smaller weights.

Items:
I AM THE SOCK PUPPET MAN
I came back with my sandwich. That was the saddest sandwich, I had ever eaten in my entire life.
you are an evil person sock.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 20, 2012, 10:49:09 pm »

Grab a barbell or dumbbell, and strike him with it.

agertor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Hey it's me on Steam.
« Reply #63 on: April 21, 2012, 02:18:27 am »

Quote from: agertor
You attract quite a bit of attention and now the prisoners begin to circle, and it would be pretty tough to get out of this circle.
Unless you want to fight your way out of the circle, you may want to ask for people to throw the weapons in or something Spinal.
I AM THE SOCK PUPPET MAN
I came back with my sandwich. That was the saddest sandwich, I had ever eaten in my entire life.

AussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • [Australian]
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 21, 2012, 07:23:37 am »

Chill with Green Glock buddies, get to know them etc etc

RTD

• Bay Watcher
  • Dedicated to Roll To Dodge
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 21, 2012, 07:54:52 am »

Sit on the bed in my cell, and wait until something happens
The dice are waiting...
1 in 6...
One roll can change things around.

Roll To Dodge.

agertor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Hey it's me on Steam.
« Reply #66 on: April 22, 2012, 11:42:22 pm »

waiting on werty and emp
I AM THE SOCK PUPPET MAN

empfan

• Bay Watcher
  • Dungeon Keeper and part-time Firekeeper
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 23, 2012, 06:15:46 am »

Go back to working in the kitchens

bitesh

• Bay Watcher
  • Remember, FTW is WTF spelled backwards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 29, 2012, 04:46:08 pm »

you may or may not of committed

WAS?!?!?!? WAS IST DAS SCHEISSEN SCHREIBEN!?!??!? UNGEBILDET ZUM SCHLACHTEN SOFORT!!!!

anyway, ptw.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 04:50:13 pm by bitesh »
It only takes a second to show someone how you feel about them. The police call it "indecent exposure", but whatever.
Quote from: I-Ching
You lose your efficacious tortoise, and look at me till your jaw falls down.

agertor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Hey it's me on Steam.
« Reply #69 on: April 29, 2012, 04:53:42 pm »

I figured people lost interest in this. I can always kill off the two people I think that didn't post if anyone wants me to, but I figured people didn't want to play this.
I AM THE SOCK PUPPET MAN

bitesh

• Bay Watcher
  • Remember, FTW is WTF spelled backwards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 29, 2012, 05:00:15 pm »

I figured people lost interest in this. I can always kill off the two people I think that didn't post if anyone wants me to, but I figured people didn't want to play this.

Oh, I don't know about "people". I'm interested, but I only just saw it.
It only takes a second to show someone how you feel about them. The police call it "indecent exposure", but whatever.
Quote from: I-Ching
You lose your efficacious tortoise, and look at me till your jaw falls down.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 29, 2012, 07:31:52 pm »

I'm still interested.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 29, 2012, 09:46:55 pm »

Name: Alex Drivel
Looks: face made pure white using botox, hair permantely greened with chemiclas and lips injected with red.
Crimes: attempted murder assult and battery with a deadly weapon, insane laughing, thing he is the Joker from Batman, being goddamn crazy.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]