Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 19

Author Topic: Wacky Death Race 2: Revised edition(Full. Spots open for following races)  (Read 46073 times)

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile

The Wacky death Races have always been very popular. They sponsored hundreds of new things and have an almost complete control of the economy. Now advanced genetic manipulation, new technologies and other spectacular feats of science will be showcased in a new tournament. Hundred of racers have come from across the spacetime continuum to join in the carnage. New in the series is the idea of simultanous races amongst multiple planets, allowing the WDR to transmit 25 hours a day. 

Spoiler: Building your vehicle (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Modules and health (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: The Race (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Cash (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Signup sheet (click to show/hide)
Spoiler:  Federation circuit (click to show/hide)

Races:
1.Federation circuit (8/8). Gm: 10ebbor10
2................ circuit (0/8). Gm: ..............
3................ circuit (0/8). Gm: ..............
4................ circuit (0/8). Gm: ..............
« Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 11:59:41 am by 10ebbor10 »

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Player name: adwarf
Cash: 500
Vehicle name: The Destructor
Bio:
First action:
Form: Mustang (Car not horse): The Destructor was expanded from the Mustang, it was built for pure speed, and agility while totting light weaponry in combat for hit & run tactics.
Powercore: More Power Production, dice roll, more power
Engine: High MAX SPEED is NEEDED
« Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 09:23:08 am by adwarf »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

Player name: Tyrin Ferric
Vehicle name: Banshee
Bio: Tyrin was always interested in technology, and as of late, mythology. Venturing across the Timeline, and arriving in this particular era to race once more, he hopes to bring the marvels of mankind to bear. This place was about to meet the future; as far as the future he knew of.

He was a previous competitor in the past WDR, ashamed of his ponderousness, and that he let his friends down, he vows to fix all his mistakes with this one Race. For sure, this one will make it. The design of the old Valkyrie was not to fit his current ideals, technology was not good enough for innovation, it seems.

First action:
-*Form: The Banshee was constructed to be a craft made of titanium, metal and archaic bronze. Hover fans, along the aft and below the fore to help suspension and easy maneuvering. Double wings on each flank to carry weaponry and aid in aerial movement. An Aircraft, to say bluntly.
-*Powercore: Several solar panels are embedded on where the wings would be (four wings to be exact, two on each side and parallel to each other vertically). As solar power has been deigned unreliable at night, it has a back-up generator that runs on Hydrogen in the air and the precise octane bonds in Gasoline; in short: It runs on both gasoline and air-- air being a last reserve backup if anything fails. [Stable Production ; More Storage ; More Power]
-*Engine: [Focus: Acceleration - First priority ;  Power - Second priority ; Max Speed - Third priority]

Back in this.

((Will this be race by PM like last time? And...three other circuits missing a GM, so this is custom made for three others?  :D))

« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 08:08:11 am by Tiruin »

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile

The things next to the roll objects are only suggestions. You can exchange for faster regeneration too, for example.
I think we'll go by PM, for various reasons.
As for the circuits missing Gm's, that really depends on how much potential players I get and if I find a co-GM somewhere. In the optimal case then there will be 4 simultanous races, but I highly doubt that. That reminds me of the fact that I have to write out all the rules . I'll do that later.

Also adwarf, Is there anything special about your car( Hint: Give me a hint for a potential ability. This can be pretty much anything, strength depends on d6 afterall).

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Added a descriptor beside the form

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile

Player name: Jack Dendy
Vehicle name: Starhopper
Bio: After failing to win the last race, Jack decided to enter again. This time with a slightly more weapon-based vehicle.
First action:
-*Form: Ripsaw, basically a really fast tank on treads.
-*Powercore: Hydrogen, synthesysed directly from the air with a mechanism in the engine.
-*Engine: Power- First. Acceleration- Second. Max Speed- Third.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile

Player name: Jack Dendy
Vehicle name: Starhopper
Bio: After failing to win the last race, Jack decided to enter again. This time with a slightly more weapon-based vehicle.
First action:
-*Form: Ripsaw, basically a really fast tank on treads.
-*Powercore: Hydrogen, synthesysed directly from the air with a mechanism in the engine.
-*Engine: Power- First. Acceleration- Second. Max Speed- Third.
So your powercore is a high regeneration one. Or something else. As for the tank, do you want something special (Ie a special vehicle based build in attack) or do you just want extra armor.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Extra armor. And the power source sounds fine.

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile

Player name: Connor Hasbin
Vehicle name: The Armadillo MK2
Bio: The Armadillo failed to perform quite as Connor had hoped, but had done a decent enough job. This time, he's perfecting the idea on land only, and vastly different weaponry as a result. But the principle remains the same; Drive steadily and stop for noone and watch his rivals fall to whatever the heck is happening. Still uses old technology though. Losing a race doesn't exactly give you money.
First action:
-Form: Tank, more or less. Heavily armoured, slow, doesn't stop for anything, increased power consumption to race.
-Powercore. Hydrogen (Bought technology, but Connor only got the old model, keeping in-race production low) More Storage. Stable Production. More Power.
-Engine. Internal Combustion. First: Acceleration. Second: Power. Third: Max Speed.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 02:38:44 pm by Maxinum McDreich »

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile

Seems good to me.

I reworked the Federation circuit.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile

Name: Sky King
Vehicle Name: Cincinnati
Bio: Having won the first Death Race, Monk changed his name to Sky King, and now seeks to add a new moniker- Horse Lord!

First Action:

Form- The Sky King builds a jet black robotic rocket-powered horse! All the mass and beauty of a Mustang (the horse, not the car) combined with the speed and maneuverability of a motorcycle. A jet booster is available for quick bursts of speed and limited flight capacity!

Powercore- Whereas the Zephyr Cathedral ran on old-school technology, the Cincinnati runs on the most bleeding edge sources of atomic energy. The Powercore provides a balance between regeneration and storage, unstable energy production with a possibility for sudden high gains, and an emphasis on MORE POWER!

Engine- The engine that powers the massive metal hooves of the Cincinnati is optimized to favor High Acceleration, with second priority going to Power and third to Max Speed

This is all based on my hazy recollections of a toy I had when I was like eight year old. Man that thing was cool looking.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile

Player name: Dariush the Madder
Vehicle name: WorldConq II Mk.1
Bio: FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUU THEY SHALL PAY OH YES THEY SHALL PAY!!!
First action:
-Form: pitch-black, armored aircraft. Menaces with menacing spikes, metal dragon heads, serrated discs, smoke-spewing geysers and stuff. Due to terrifying all enemies gives +1 to dodge by default.
-Powercore: the same, but much improved nuclear core from previous WorldConq. Almost no storage, fast and stable production, more power.
-Engine: Unobtanium propelling the aircraft when heated and directed out. May be used as a weapon (as a separate roll, obviously). First: speed. Second: power. Third: acceleration.

BTW, to prevent voting from alts, I suggest ditching the idea 'votes give you money'.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

BTW, to prevent voting from alts, I suggest ditching the idea 'votes give you money'.
+1

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile

+1
Ok. I'll increase the winning player bonusses a bit then.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

Then everyone kills monk.  :P
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 19