Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10

Author Topic: Revolver Mafia [2/12] (This game is older than 0.34.11!) (back to square zero)  (Read 24777 times)

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
Re: Revolver Mafia [9/12] (2,5 months in signups and still going strong!)
« Reply #75 on: August 05, 2012, 02:18:20 am »

Three months! Yay! Or rather the opposite of 'yay', really.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: Revolver Mafia [9/12] (THREE months in signups and still going strong!)
« Reply #76 on: August 05, 2012, 05:43:10 am »

Fine, in. At this rate this thing'll be ready before its first birthday!
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Triple yay onna stick!

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile

I still have my offer for doing multiple roles up. :P
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

Geen

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm gonna live forever, or die trying.
    • View Profile

Can I join even though I've never played forum mafia? I have been playing it IRL since I was around 5 or so, so I'll know the rules.

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile

You should consider replacing into the current beginner's mafia first.
The worst part of all of this is that Shakerag won.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

From what I hear, forum mafia is considerably different than IRL mafia. I agree trying out a few games would probably be better.

Of course, the odds of this still being in signups by the time you've gone and done that are pretty high anyway.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
  • Boogie does not want you being confoosed.
    • View Profile

Geen: What they said. I strongly recommend you send a Personal Message to Phantom of the Library, and offer to replace into the Beginner's Mafia XXXV game. The spot is right there ready for you, and it is a pretty fun game.
No one ever listens to Zathras, no. Quite mad, they say.  |  That ain't a shepherd.

Zathras hefts the corpse-of-webadict puppet and works its mouth: "I declare world peace! Yay! All hail Zathras!"
Everyone is handsomely rewarded, and lives happily ever after.  Except for Bookthras, who dies of poison in the night.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Did ANYONE read the OP?..

Oh hey, Book. Mind joining us? :)

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Did ANYONE read the OP?..

I read it, way back when, but it has been soooo long that I had forgotten. I think this is what you mean (regarding Geen):
0. You must have played at least one non-BM before this game.

Oh hey, Book. Mind joining us? :)
Oh hell, three months in, why not. Yeah, I'm in. I reserve the right to out as soon as you get your last one just for the pleasure of punching you in the face.   8-P

Just kidding. But Seriously: you have three games in signups. You can't run three games. Hell, you haven't shown you can run one (which is why I hadn't joined). I will in for one of your games, as long as you run only one at a time. If you ever think you can be running two simultaneously, I will out and ask for a replacement. Neither Meph nor Wuba ever ran two games at the same time, so don't ask me to think you can do better than them. Really: Pick one. Abandon others. Or be mocked forever.
No one ever listens to Zathras, no. Quite mad, they say.  |  That ain't a shepherd.

Zathras hefts the corpse-of-webadict puppet and works its mouth: "I declare world peace! Yay! All hail Zathras!"
Everyone is handsomely rewarded, and lives happily ever after.  Except for Bookthras, who dies of poison in the night.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Just kidding. But Seriously: you have three games in signups. You can't run three games. Hell, you haven't shown you can run one (which is why I hadn't joined). I will in for one of your games, as long as you run only one at a time. If you ever think you can be running two simultaneously, I will out and ask for a replacement. Neither Meph nor Wuba ever ran two games at the same time, so don't ask me to think you can do better than them. Really: Pick one. Abandon others. Or be mocked forever.
Firstly, I ran a BM. XXVII, if my memory doesn't betray me. Secondly, XenoZoo is dead before being born (that's what I get for hosting a game without offering it up for kicks at the Gametypes thread >_>). Thirdly, I have a fuckload of free time. Fourthly, you didn't join even three months ago, where there was only one game on the entire subforum in sign-ups. :(

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Firstly, I ran a BM. XXVII, if my memory doesn't betray me. Secondly, XenoZoo is dead before being born (that's what I get for hosting a game without offering it up for kicks at the Gametypes thread >_>). Thirdly, I have a fuckload of free time. Fourthly, you didn't join even three months ago, where there was only one game on the entire subforum in sign-ups. :(
Firstly, didn't see it, so can't judge. Secondly, if it's dead, lock it and let it sink into oblivion. Thirdly, I don't give a fuck about your life or lack thereof, only about your demonstrated capabilities. Fourthly, I join what I choose. Fifthly, blow me.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You're so cute. ^_^

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Spoiler: This is how cute I am. (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 04:21:53 am by Bookthras »

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
  • Just here for the schadenfreude.
    • View Profile

Spoiler: This is how cute I am. (click to show/hide)
I... i-is that actually you?  O_o
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10