Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Which pill?

Red
Blue

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Silcugar's Games  (Read 3819 times)

LordBucket

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Silcugar's Games
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2013, 12:26:49 am »

I was actually waiting on either of you to reconsider joining the bet

Aurora would like to participate. The amulet is new magic, and that would interest her greatly. But like I mentioned in the OOC thread, she's not going to give up her pretty pretty diamond brush for it, meaning that money is the only suitable thing she has to gamble. Which is probably very suitable and it makes sense that she would have money to throw around on things like this, but I have absolutely no context and no information about the economy upon which to make something up and have it be reasonable.

So participating would mean yet another delay to explain how the economy works, get a quantified concept of the value of money, the value of items, the value of magic, etc. Between Aurora not taking the oath and Rolepgeek redesigning the amulet, it's already been two weeks that the vast majority of the game has been OOC discussion.

The game really doesn't need yet more delays caused by me asking about the economy.

Silcugar

• Bay Watcher
  • Panther of the East Jungle
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2013, 12:49:20 am »

Short answer (before I go do that post): You don't have enough money (on hand) to bet, I was just seeing if you were willing to bet the brush. I doubted you would, but was just giving you the opportunity to do so.
Quote from: Isaac Asimov
I write for the same reason I breathe — because if I didn't, I would die.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2013, 05:30:21 am »

Ughh I spent 2 weeks designing back stories for my character all for nothing.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2013, 05:32:10 am by Patrick Hunt »
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2013, 01:23:54 pm »

You know Patrick, just some friendly advice here, but you could try asking what Silcugar may or may not have planned for your character, instead of being passive-aggressive. And yes, you are, in fact, being passive-aggressive; you're claiming he wasted your time and/or deceived you.

Which, in all fairness, perhaps he did. But, that's the risk with playing RPGs on these forums especially. This time, the game just happens to not be dead when that happened.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2013, 01:53:31 pm »

Huh? Oh sorry should have made it clearer. The previous message was aimed at myself.

I wasted my time not him. He didn't ask for the story I decided to do it, that was just me venting my frustration. I don't blaim him for it at all he did say a while back we might not get selected.

Just thought of other things I could have done with all that time rather then wasting hours every day of my holiday in front of my computer and it made me feel like an idiot for getting way ahead of myself.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2013, 02:21:24 pm by Patrick Hunt »
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2013, 04:01:44 am »

Hey Silcugar, could you perhaps make a new link to the OOC thread for Fallout AC?
Or should I just ask the mechanics question I had here, and forget about the old OOC?
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

LordBucket

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2013, 04:11:07 am »

Speaking of link requests, I'd like to again request a link from this post to this one. At present the links only exist one way. Thanks.

Silcugar

• Bay Watcher
  • Panther of the East Jungle
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2013, 05:14:00 pm »

All links to OOCs are in the OP of this thread, which can be accessed through my sig. But I'll make a link in the OPs of the respective threads.
Quote from: Isaac Asimov
I write for the same reason I breathe — because if I didn't, I would die.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2013, 09:10:58 pm »

Wait, what, I only see one li-- Ohh, you sneaky sod. :P
You changed it since last time I checked, hehe. Alright then. I'll try and get in a turn before I have to go catch a plane today... but I might end up having to do it later, or tomorrow.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.
Pages: 1 [2]