Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 100

Author Topic: Path of Exile - Betrayal  (Read 237756 times)

MrWiggles

• Bay Watcher
  • Doubt Everything
    • View Profile
Re: Path of Exile
« Reply #45 on: May 29, 2012, 07:32:32 pm »

Every time I see thread, I think of Spiderwebs game, Exile series.
Doesn't like running from bears = clearly isn't an Eastern European
I'm Making a Mush! Navitas: City Limits ~ Inspired by Dresden Files and SCP.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=113699.msg3470055#msg3470055
http://www.tf2items.com/id/MisterWigggles666#

ductape

• Bay Watcher
  • MAD BOMBER
    • View Profile
    • Alchemy WebDev
« Reply #46 on: May 29, 2012, 07:39:52 pm »

Yeah i have the latest drivers for my 460 but I am not about to underclock just for this game, i run petty much anything else that comes out on max or close to max settings with no problems.

At least every time it crashes it sends a report to them next time you start. With that in mind, i must have sent 20 or so reports ot them by now since I actually like the game enough to keep putting myself through it.

BTW, it would be nice to run with you guys in game sometime.
I got nothing

dennislp3

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 29, 2012, 09:53:12 pm »

What time zone you in? What times do you play? whats your in game name/names?

I am EST and I play generally when I am not working (varies) as Gawnt in Hardcore mode right now

Vertigon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 29, 2012, 10:26:28 pm »

I went to create a new account and found out that my email was already taken. So, I tried to log in using my email and a likely password, and it worked! I must have made an account a long time ago. So I spose I'm in the closed beta now :o

ductape

• Bay Watcher
  • MAD BOMBER
    • View Profile
    • Alchemy WebDev
« Reply #49 on: May 29, 2012, 10:29:22 pm »

im PST zone and i play at all sorts of random times, from morning to late at night. Usually an hour or two here and there.

In-game name right now is Pewpies but I plant to start a new character for Hardcore, i was learning the ropes with him (Still dont think i learnt the ropes yet).
I got nothing

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 29, 2012, 11:02:07 pm »

I'm in EST, and not in hardcore. Aklyonix the Witch or Atorek the Shadow. (or Aklyon if you're in Legacy somewhere). I don't really have a set time I play it.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

ductape

• Bay Watcher
  • MAD BOMBER
    • View Profile
    • Alchemy WebDev
« Reply #51 on: May 29, 2012, 11:40:47 pm »

I made a new templar named Prawnz because I want to try out the Avatar of Fire build. I started out on hardcore too and died on the beach, lol. I think I will keep playing him on normal though, i want to AOE fire storm walk through the game.

So yeah look for me as Pewpies or Prawnz

EDIT: Oh apparently AoF is out of the game for now but will return in a later update. No problem, still going to play Pawnz and respec later.
I got nothing

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 30, 2012, 01:16:08 pm »

How did you manage to not notice AoF was out in 9.9? Basically the whole PoE forum (for a day or two) was posting about it, not entierly complaints, and it was mentioned specifically in the patch notes.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Rez

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 30, 2012, 07:31:04 pm »

I managed to snag Armok for a marauder.  :P

ductape

• Bay Watcher
  • MAD BOMBER
    • View Profile
    • Alchemy WebDev
« Reply #54 on: May 30, 2012, 10:02:23 pm »

How did you manage to not notice AoF was out in 9.9? Basically the whole PoE forum (for a day or two) was posting about it, not entierly complaints, and it was mentioned specifically in the patch notes.

Mainly because i dont read those forums and also I started playing in 9.9 because before that, the graphics problems I have were even worse to the point of it being unplayable.
I got nothing

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 30, 2012, 10:08:31 pm »

Well that makes sense, except for the graphics. I expect my crappy Intel HD graphics to have more problems than actual graphics cards, but apparently ATI takes that spot more often recently.

Also, the camera has a zoom-in function. That was added in one of the recent 9.9 patches according to the release notes on the launcher.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

ductape

• Bay Watcher
  • MAD BOMBER
    • View Profile
    • Alchemy WebDev
« Reply #56 on: May 30, 2012, 10:20:49 pm »

as i mention above, I have an nVidia gtx 460 and theres really no excuse for it not to be running at top settings. As it is I have it set to about the lowest settings you can set it to, and I still start getting graphics problems after about an hour of play that get so bd that it will usually eventually crash the whole thing.

Im just hoping they get this solved by next release, since I am pretty sure this isnt a problem on my end.
I got nothing

Frostbite

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 31, 2012, 12:35:42 am »

i am running a 460 and having no issues what so ever , besides the crashes everyone gets when zoning and stuff

dennislp3

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 31, 2012, 11:28:20 am »

I have literally never crashed once while playing this...and I have been playing for months...

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 31, 2012, 11:30:37 am »

I haven't crashed either. THe only problem I've had is waiting in the queue during that first stress test weekend.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 100