A little repost about the future ideas for invaders... any comments ?
3 Cavern races
- Spawn of the Holistic (deep) => hard, naturally armed/armored, transformes dwarves => Drop... (?)
- Xen/Xelic (shallow) => medium, multi-armed, caste system => Drop Special Chitin(?) & Goblinite
- Ratmen/Skaven => medium, warpstone weapons, mutations, some mages => Drop warpstone stuff
6(7) Evil races
- (Kobolds of course) => very easy, thieves => Drop bags of loot
- Greenskins (Standard) => easy, Goblins, Orcs, Trolls => Drop Goblinite
- Terracotta Army (Plains) => easy, naturally armed/armored, golems, chariots => Drop Scrolls of Life
- Anubites (Desert) => medium, Anubites, egyptian Gods, fight with magic => Drop Sand & goblinite(?)
- Living Land (Forest) => medium, Druids, Satyrs, Nymphs, Treants, walking plants => Drop wood/seeds
- Frost Giants (Tundra/Glacier) => hard, giants, icewolves, frost wyverns => Drop bifrost & goblinite
- Automatons (everywhere) => hard, steampunk spiders, automatons, moving turrets(?) => Drop clockwork parts
Basic idea is that each race will give some kind of material/itemdrop that is needed for high-tech stuff.
Kobolds just drop a bag full of metal bars, so people hunt them down.
Goblins/Orcs drop golbinite, e.g. free metal equipment.
Terracotta army drops magic scrolls/golem related stuff, to give life to inanimate objects. (golems for example)
Anubits/Egyptian Gods drop... NO IDEA
Living Land (working title) drops seeds, wood and plants.
Frost Giants drop bifrost, a metal between steel and adamantine.
Automatons drop clockwork parts, needed for high-tech/mechanical things, like turrets.
Ratmen/Skaven drop warpstone/mutation related things, possibly to upgrade pets a lot more...
Xen/Antmen drop... chitin for some strong and lightweight armor, mostly for archers (?) (BETTER SUGGESTIONS?)
Spawn of the Holistic drop... definetly something special, but I dont know what yet.
So, my question probably is:
What should the Spawn of the Holistic, the Insect Race and the Egyptian Race drop ?