Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]

Author Topic: Screw the Next Player Over! A Succession Game v2 - WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO?!?!?!  (Read 24607 times)

TSTwizby

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

don't worry guys i haven't abandoned this thread...i've just been too busy to set up an organized voting topic >.<...i'm hoping it'll change soon but...ya never know...life's a bitch at times...

Don't worry about it. The longer we wait, the more likely we get minecarts, so the better the fort is likely to turn out. Thanks for keeping us updated though.
I got a female and male dragon on my embark. I got cagetraps on the exits but im struggling to find a way to make them path into it.
Live bait.
3 dwarfs out of 7 dead so far

ashton1993

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

don't worry guys i haven't abandoned this thread...i've just been too busy to set up an organized voting topic >.<...i'm hoping it'll change soon but...ya never know...life's a bitch at times...

Don't worry about it. The longer we wait, the more likely we get minecarts, so the better the fort is likely to turn out. Thanks for keeping us updated though.

The question we have to ask ourselves however is how can we weaponize them?
Wow, that's actually really friggin' awesome looking.
That is brilliant.
That is hilarious, Ashton. I love it.
OMG yes!!!  Thank you!!!

Totally not a narcissist.

TSTwizby

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Answer: any way we want to. Criss-cross the dining room with them. If they can break down doors, have a track set up to launch them into a set holding back the magma. Fill them with masterworks and dump them into the magma sea. Fill them with !!socks!! and drop them into the food and drink. The possibilities are endless.
I got a female and male dragon on my embark. I got cagetraps on the exits but im struggling to find a way to make them path into it.
Live bait.
3 dwarfs out of 7 dead so far

Ifeno

• Bay Watcher
  • UristMcSoldier is an enemy of the Twinkling Incest
    • View Profile

ANNOUNCEMENT:

The year is now over for me and I was considering getting an organized voting topic for the new fortress up either TODAY or TOMORROW.  Is there still any interest in this?  If so, what ideas do you guys have for the new topic?  I'll throw any and all ideas into the voting topic to be voted on and evaluated.
ive gotten in the habit of replacing my chief medical dwarf as soon as he gains any notable skill in diagnosis.
It's really funny watching them do unnecessary surgery because of a wrong diagnosis.
the conditions were bad enough to turn a dwarf who didn't care about anything mad, that's pretty hardcore.

ashton1993

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Soon as the minecart release comes up I'm 100% THERE  :D
Wow, that's actually really friggin' awesome looking.
That is brilliant.
That is hilarious, Ashton. I love it.
OMG yes!!!  Thank you!!!

Totally not a narcissist.

Ifeno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

minecart release?  Sorry I've been so busy with life i haven't been keeping track at all.  Either way I think I'll go ahead and get an organized voting topic up in an hour or 2 so we can decide on what to do with this succession.
ive gotten in the habit of replacing my chief medical dwarf as soon as he gains any notable skill in diagnosis.
It's really funny watching them do unnecessary surgery because of a wrong diagnosis.
the conditions were bad enough to turn a dwarf who didn't care about anything mad, that's pretty hardcore.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile

I am still here.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Cellmonk

• Bay Watcher
  • You might find it, whatever it is.
    • View Profile

I'm right behind you

Ifeno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Organized voting topic here:

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=109268.0

Sorry for taking so long to get this up.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]