Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: [Succesion]StabTown, The Beginning! (Looking For Overseers)  (Read 900 times)

BlastoiseWarlorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Welcome To ZataMost!
!!Better Known as StabTown, Fortress of Insanity!!

The earth seemed quiet. The land at peace after hundreds of years of warfare. Yes, For now, It was peaceful. But things are stirring.
Horrible Things.
~
The Queen paced back and forth across her floor, the footsteps wchoing like thunder on the stone tile floor. Her guard stood uneasy against the wall, knowing that the Queen's rages could wound or kill everyone of them here. She was a war hero. A Queen not by right, but by honor, she had slain the previous king simply and quickly.
"Blast. Step forward.", She barked. The newest member of the squad scrambled forward, his crossbow slung over his shoulder. He saluted the queen as a sign of recognition.
"As you know, all the. races of this land are currently at peace. This bothers me. I hhve decided to cause a little disturbance at the next peace conference. But, If this blows up in my face, I will need.... A backup per say.", She said, walking small delibrite circles around him. "That's where you come in. You will lead a band of dwarfs to the nearby Tundra, and set up a base there. It won't be easy. But it will be Perfect. No one will dare look for me in that cursed, evi-" She stopped herself quickly and smiled.
"Off you go. They should all be waiting outside for you. Do not fail me, Blast. Strike the Earth, And Strike it fast." Blast ran out, not wishing to displease the tyrant and found a wagon with six scraggly looking men and woman inside, huddled around the supplies. Blast jumped in and perched his crossbow on his knee. The queens words echoed again through his head...
Do not fail me, Blast. Strike the Earth, and Strike it fast.

The rules of ZataMost are simple:
You may have be dwarfed and/or take a turn.
No cheating (DFHack, etc.)
A Turn is 1 year.
Be the GREAT community I know you are ;D.

This won't be easy, and Will be almost a certain guarentee of !!FUN!!. You do not need to have much experience with the game, just try your best and we'll love you all the same :)

Here is our embark:

Spoiler: The Dwarfs (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 09:42:42 pm by BlastoiseWarlorf »

BlastoiseWarlorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [Succesion]StabTown, The Beginning! (Looking For Overseers)
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2012, 07:59:22 pm »

TURN LIST
Yellow Means in Progress
Red Means Skipped
A Link means Complete

1. Empty
2. Empty
3. Empty
4. Empty
5. Empty

Your turn WILL be skipped after one week of no updates. Even if your update is saying you're busy, It will count :)

Terrahex

• Bay Watcher
  • The Bee's Knees
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2012, 08:47:30 pm »

please dorf me as a relatively likely dwarf to survive please. don't want a  turn but I like writing so I might get in a journal or two
What do you think? Yes? No?

BlastoiseWarlorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2012, 08:57:08 pm »

Well, Both the Doctor and the Miner will be well looked after, SO take your choice.