Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Tapatalk forum iphone/android app for DF forums? Anyone else want it?  (Read 3852 times)

hermes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So yes, those are my coins.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention, fellow poster!  If you hadn't signed up to perform some epic necromancy I could have spent days, nay weeks, searching for tapawhatever.  And who said we should limit new members of the forum?!>!?!11  Not me!

Geesh, think I've been spending too much time on these forums, the general thread quality has been terrible lately.  Not entertaining in the way they should be.  Really don't like calling for moderation, so perhaps I need to force myself to take a break.   *sigh*  :'(

(Totally agree with the Cap'n in that thread by the way)
We can only guess at the longing of the creator. Someone who would need to create one such as you. - A Computer
I've been working on this type of thing...

kevbost

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

*real smile*

"New users to the forum."  Newbs are so crucial to the mere existence of games.  I HOWEVER, am no new dwarfer.  Dam after trap after squad after... 'What if you seperated the nobles from the common folk completely!" Realization after fruitless realization.  DF helped me drop out of college.  DF is the reason I am picky with girls, to wait for the one that pays attention to my DF rants-- (and here I wonder what the percentage of girl players to boys...)

But yeah tapatalk is rad... I hope you 1ee7s can accept me into your community, I'd like to stay '\O-o/"

hermes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I would have usually let your necro go, but recently there have been a number of new posters spamming this forum with irrelevant threads and posts.

In your case, this thread is barely legitimate in the first place - tapatalk has nothing whatsoever to do with DF, and only has a passing relevance to this place since it is a forum - at best it should be in the General Discussion forum.

This has nothing to do with elitism - of which I see virtually none around here - and everything to do with good manners.  It is generally not considered polite to necro unless there is something interesting or important to add to a thread, your post was neither and IMO dubiously borderline advertising spam.  Indeed your post is so poorly written I'm not even sure if you aren't a spam bot.
We can only guess at the longing of the creator. Someone who would need to create one such as you. - A Computer
I've been working on this type of thing...

kevbost

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

Haha, point taken sir.  Next time I post it will be of something dreadfully dwarven. :D

Kamamura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I use Tapatalk regularly. I also want crude oil in DF!
The entire content consists of senseless murder, a pile of faceless naked women and zero regard for human life in general, all in the service of the protagonist's base impulses. It is clearly a cry for help from a neglected, self absorbed and disempowered juvenile badly in need of affectionate guidance. What a sad, sad display.
Pages: 1 2 [3]