Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

After all stops and hiatuses is there still interest in this story for you?

Yes
No

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 53

Author Topic: Adventures of Likot Ubendeb(SoapEater), illustrated (+video now!)  (Read 303146 times)

CountAlex

• Bay Watcher
  • SpoonMaster
    • View Profile
Re: Adventures of Likot Ubendeb(SoapEater), illustrated
« Reply #75 on: August 08, 2012, 02:27:26 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: September 01, 2013, 06:07:05 am by CountAlex »
Adventures of brave Likot Udendeb in pictures
Urist McLegendary likes adamantine, steel, mugs and noobs for their questions. He absolutely detests trolls.

CountAlex

• Bay Watcher
  • SpoonMaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 09, 2012, 12:06:53 pm »

I'm still a bit surprised about how few discussions the story has here. In my opinion that's (story, not my translation, lol) is like star ruby of Russian DF community and still has less comments and suggestions than many other (decent, of course) stories. However, as I said many times before, I'll keep translating, hehe.
Urist McLegendary likes adamantine, steel, mugs and noobs for their questions. He absolutely detests trolls.

GoombaGeek

• Bay Watcher
  • Horrors! Crundles in the caverns!
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 09, 2012, 01:49:09 pm »

I loved the first two pages, but there is a ton of stuff here and I get the feeling that following what's going on requires a lot of dedication, so people will read the first bit and then leave. I'll try to go through the third page now :P
My wooden badge was delicious.

CountAlex

• Bay Watcher
  • SpoonMaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 09, 2012, 02:08:25 pm »

I loved the first two pages, but there is a ton of stuff here and I get the feeling that following what's going on requires a lot of dedication, so people will read the first bit and then leave. I'll try to go through the third page now :P

Whoah, it's sad if someone really dropped reading in this way! It becomes better and better after 2nd page, I swear!

Broken

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 12, 2012, 10:01:38 am »

Whoah, it's sad if someone really dropped reading in this way! It becomes better and better after 2nd page, I swear!

Indeed it does. Is a really good reading.

Thanks to the traslators.
In a hole in the ground there lived a dwarf. Not a nasty, dirty, wet hole, filled with the ends of worms and an oozy smell, nor yet a dry, bare, sandy hole with nothing in it to sit down on or to eat: it was a dwarf fortress, and that means magma.
Dwarf fortress: Tales of terror and inevitability

CountAlex

• Bay Watcher
  • SpoonMaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 14, 2012, 10:28:55 am »

Indeed it does. Is a really good reading.

Thanks to the traslators.

Heh, real thanks to GMs of the game. I just try to do my best here to give this tale to Bay12 members.

CountAlex

• Bay Watcher
  • SpoonMaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 20, 2012, 01:25:08 pm »

Heeeeeere we go

CountAlex

• Bay Watcher
  • SpoonMaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 23, 2012, 03:23:32 pm »

And I want to say thanks to the guy from origin forum who now helps me to deal with translation, and together we make it much better. Thanks!
« Last Edit: August 25, 2012, 08:49:47 am by CountAlex »

CaptainLambcake

• Bay Watcher
  • fabulous
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 23, 2012, 05:27:55 pm »

i love this story so much. i added the beginning part in my sig rofl. great stuff
You wake up in (suddenly) your room not somewhere Armok knows where. Travels in deserts and goblin forests turned up to be a dreams borned by procreation of your autistic imagination.

Ethan741

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 24, 2012, 09:37:06 pm »

This is one of the best dwarf fortress stories I have ever read. I really hope you continue to translate the rest of this soon. These meager six pages cannot sate my hunger...MY HUNGER, FOR MORE.

icecold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 25, 2012, 04:07:53 am »

And I want to say thanks to the guy from origin forum who now helps me to deal with translation, and together we make it much better. Thanks!

Да на здоровье, лол.

This is one of the best dwarf fortress stories I have ever read. I really hope you continue to translate the rest of this soon. These meager six pages cannot sate my hunger...MY HUNGER, FOR MORE.

Actually, there is nothing left to translate, at least until the authors release a new post. So we're all pretty much equal about THE HUNGER.  :P

CountAlex

• Bay Watcher
  • SpoonMaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 27, 2012, 11:40:46 am »

i love this story so much. i added the beginning part in my sig rofl. great stuff
Ha, why this line? I love the story as well,

Icecold alreafy said right about our HUNGER.

12th thread starts here

« Last Edit: August 27, 2012, 12:12:15 pm by CountAlex »

CountAlex

• Bay Watcher
  • SpoonMaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 28, 2012, 11:19:37 am »

And here is some interactive part especially for Bay12. You can see four kinds of armor for Likot on this picture. Now you can vote for armor Likot should buy in this topic and/or leave your suggestions and propositions about it here. All of your responses will be delivered to GMs so feel free to share your thoughts.

UPD: Just can't not to share this funart with you

« Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 08:32:27 am by CountAlex »

CountAlex

• Bay Watcher
  • SpoonMaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 29, 2012, 01:50:20 pm »

« Last Edit: September 02, 2012, 10:04:25 am by CountAlex »

CountAlex

• Bay Watcher
  • SpoonMaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 05, 2012, 08:32:07 am »

« Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 11:55:48 am by CountAlex »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 53