Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: So... My first werebeast attack  (Read 7025 times)

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
Re: So... My first werebeast attack
« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2012, 05:38:56 pm »

Quick question:
Children can get infected? And if they can, is there a safe way to infect the kid, leave him without legs and put him chains in a prision?

They can get infected, but the chances of surviving the attack in the first place are remarkably small. If you intend to reduce the child population's capacity to drive you crazy, just let the werebeast kill them.

Corai's statement that an entirely werebeast fort will be abandoned on the next full moon due to lack of dwarves is completely incorrect, by the way. Toady specifically coded the game to recognize werebeast-dwarves as normal dwarves for the purposes of the fort death decisions, so having 100% werestoat dwarves will not result in the loss of the fortress. It will result in the loss of some productivity and the occasional uninitiated migrant, though...
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.
Pages: 1 2 [3]