- DFhack and Dwarf Therapist come with the game.
- Removal of most of double-named gems. The gem types are just a few now, it's easier to understand and a preparation for the alchemy update.
- New alloy - vulcanite. Requires adamantine, obsidian and Deep furnace. A dense/heavy version of adamantine with better cutting edge.
- Big overhaul of cave populations. Lots of new animals and insects with custom bodies.
- Cavern layer 1. Theme - caves. Insects, slimes and slimy animals.
- Cavern layer 2. Theme - underground jungle. Amphibians, giant insects and weird creatures.
- Cavern layer 3. Theme - hollow caves (wasteland). Giant sandworms, wasteland type animals (dwarven robots will be here soon).
- Magma layer and magma pools: new creatures and rework of existing ones. Ifreet, imp, hellbat, magma rock, fire spirit and magma guardian.
- Any dwarf can now throw a rock at his enemy from time to time (interaction).
- New workshop: Tinker's workbench.
- Tinker: make axebows here (a hacking crossbow, uses hammer skill to keep your hammer-crossbow dwarves useful in melee and avoid treecutting).
- Tinker: make soulgems from copper bars and small gems.
- Tinker: make bronze centurion frame from many bronze bars.
- New workshop: Soul forge.
- Soul forge: animate centurion. Requires bronze centurion frame, soulgem and a dwarf. Dwarf transforms into bronze centurion.
- More constructs are scheduled, I am reworking them.
- New workshops: steam engine and magma steam engine.
- Build them over a downstairs tile which leads to water.
- Stock boiler (uses coal) to power up the workshop. Then you can connect axles and gears to the tiles with gears on the workshop to get power.
- If the reaction is not there, you have not built the steam engine over downstairs leading to water.
- Lots of small additions I cannot remember right now.
I forgot to add some stuff I want, like cavern bees into the underground jungle and some gem shapes. I need to run now, my wife waits for me in a shopping center.
Next update will include those minor things, as well as new alchemy update. The fact that I am using DFHack now allows me to do fancy stuff. Like alchemical brewing of poisons which you will be able to apply to weapons to make them poisonous.