The 4.1 version is out.
- Added dire wolves to cold regions. They are huge and ferocious predators, so beware.
- Added twilight cats to mountains. They are crepuscular gray mountain lions.
- The weapons have been tweaked. There're now short swords, broadswords, bastard swords and longswords which have different from vanilla attributes. There're also new hammers. "War hammer" is more of a hammer and less of an "iron beak" now, his old stats belong to a new weapon "crowbill".
- Armors have a "critical failure" chance, it means that even a plate mail can be penetrated by a dagger in a very rare case (it's approximately from 1 in 100 to 5 in 100 depending on armor or helmet type). It's there to reflex ability to hit weak spots and slits.
- Added fletcher's workshop. You can make bows and rocktip arrows/bolts there.
- Added potted plants (decorative workshop).
- Added alchemical workshop with transmutation reactions.
- Added anatomical theater, training crutch, scriptorium and library to train various skills.
- You can empty buckets which were "stuck" filled with water in kitchen now.
- Races get additional nobles.
- Nords can build tombs now. More noble types may be buried in tombs now.
- More info in the .xls manual.
- Next are plans to expand fantasy bestiary. I want to replace night creatures and bogeymen (as I've done before).
- Also a new smelting tree is ahead. Expect to see different metals with very specific uses (some hurt ghosts, some hurt werebeasts, some hurt undead, some hurt dragons etc.).
- Gems will be reworked. There will be less variety in gem types (a few different opals will be just "opals" etc), but there will appear magical gems and other things. I want to expand alchemy.
- Dragons will play a bigger part in the game. You will see what I mean once I'm done with it.
- A plains/desert race is about to come, a race of traders and tricksters, known for their carnivals, menageries and lies. They will be the ones who sell all types of animals, sulvans will be tranformed into a bit different race soon.
Enjoy and leave feedback please!