Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2: Heart of Chernobyl  (Read 2896 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2: Heart of Chernobyl
« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2021, 01:41:09 am »

I don't really know what to think of this. It looks neat but so have several other games announced over the years as sequels. Wasn't there one with heavy plantgrowth everywhere?
Last of Us 2?

I never really saw anything wrong with the loading screens, I always used it an opportunity to do something else like get a drink or go to the bathroom.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Mech#4

• Bay Watcher
  • (ಠ_ృ) Like a sir.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2021, 02:10:23 am »

I don't really know what to think of this. It looks neat but so have several other games announced over the years as sequels. Wasn't there one with heavy plantgrowth everywhere?
Last of Us 2?

I never really saw anything wrong with the loading screens, I always used it an opportunity to do something else like get a drink or go to the bathroom.

Mmm, no. Let me have a look...

Survarium is the one. I feel like it was announced as a S.T.A.L.K.E.R type FPS but seems to be more of a MMO FPS style game.
Kaypy:Adamantine in a poorly defended fortress is the royal equivalent of an unclaimed sock on a battlefield.

Here's a thread listing Let's Players found on the internet. Feel free to add.
List of Notable Mods. Feel free to add.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2021, 07:40:49 am »

Probably another one was Escape From Tarkov before everyone found out that it was just Online-Only Frustration Simulator #65763.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

JimboM12

• Bay Watcher
  • Dank.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2021, 06:32:57 pm »

Probably another one was Escape From Tarkov before everyone found out that it was just Online-Only Frustration Simulator #65763.

heyyyy i like tarkov.

but i can completely understand this point of view. stalker and tarkov are very similar games but at their core, they're very different experiences.

and tarkov is really more of a mindset than an actual game, tbh.
Pemmican is pretty incredibly durable. Corn and rice also lust forever without refrigeration.
Ah yes, the insatiable lust of corn and rice, clearly two of the most erotic foods.
Pages: 1 2 [3]